Poll: What should our team Mascot be ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Flutterbie
0%
Alaclipse
21.05%
Solord
0%
Dracloud
36.84%
Dimagem
42.11%
* You voted for this item.

• 6(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Asher I know I have been absent and haven't kept up my end of the bargain soo.i am training your dragur right now. And what's up shadow ? Dual clan Fj what's that ?
Signature Shop
(2013-01-15, 03:19 PM)ThePhantom Wrote: Asher I know I have been absent and haven't kept up my end of the bargain soo.i am training your dragur right now. And what's up shadow ? Dual clan Fj what's that ?
It's cool to do that but if Asher wants it back, you should give it back when he wants it.

.-. If he lets you continue doing whatever, then so be it.
i hasssssss 2 guilds huehuehue
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Anyone on here? And phantom, what does the /b in front of my name mean???
probably should edit that kuzon
Signature Shop
why is he a akat? and what is snor?
Edit what now??
And shadow, I am an Akatsuki because I asked, and he said yes.
So, you can just ask for a rank? .-.
I do not know... I think it is just until he finds a more accurate rank more me, because my pvp skills are questionable... I have no clue. You will have to ask phantom about it...
akatsuki....total butcher of akatslowi and what other...
It is a reference to naruto, not a clan...
agreed. Ninjas = Akatsuki. Not akatslowi. I would've named it akatslowi if I wanted it that way, buttttttt obviously I didn't(:
Signature Shop
Akatslowi comes from Akatsuki with Slow's username intergrated.
The rank Akatsuki is a rank in the anime Naruto Shippuden.

They both originate from the same source.

._. Akatsuki was made before Akatslowi.
Hey phantom, so should i be doing anything cause i am kinda just waiting for the update?
(2013-01-17, 09:48 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: So, you can just ask for a rank? .-.
Thats what i was thinking....
No you cant. Plussss Snes just train we are all waiting for the update,
Signature Shop
Im an honorary member.
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
I want to pvp every member here.
Okay, well I do not know about EVERYONE. Tjere seems to be a few members who just started recently...
I want to join. Recruited by Shadow.
(2013-01-15, 03:19 PM)ThePhantom Wrote: Asher I know I have been absent and haven't kept up my end of the bargain soo.i am training your dragur right now. And what's up shadow ? Dual clan Fj what's that ?
Lies, you didn't even start training it yet when you came back.
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
(2013-01-18, 06:56 PM)Kuzon Shitatsu Wrote: Okay, well I do not know about EVERYONE. Tjere seems to be a few members who just started recently...

Except them, of course.
I would've started on your dragur but I didn't know if you wanted me to finish or not. I was waiting for you to respond because sparrow was like if he wants it back now then give it to him now and you never responded.
Signature Shop
Quote:Asher I know I have been absent and haven't kept up my end of the bargain soo.i am training your dragur right now. And what's up shadow ? Dual clan Fj what's that ?
Quote:I would've started on your dragur but I didn't know if you wanted me to finish or not. I was waiting for you to respond because sparrow was like if he wants it back now then give it to him now and you never responded
If you were waiting for him to respond before you trained his dragur why did you say in another post you were trainning it.
(2013-01-15, 07:32 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
It's cool to do that but if Asher wants it back, you should give it back when he wants it.

.-. If he lets you continue doing whatever, then so be it.

(2013-01-19, 02:09 PM)ThePhantom Wrote: I would've started on your dragur but I didn't know if you wanted me to finish or not. I was waiting for you to respond because sparrow was like if he wants it back now then give it to him now and you never responded.

True words.
Monster power dispose of yourself you are in NO way needed in this conversation nor do you need to be on MY clan page m commenting about things you have NO idea what your talking about. Stay out of this and worry about your own clan .-. This problem didn't have anything to do with you or anybody outside of this situation. So adou kiddo. Stay in your place and worry more about your clan then mine.
Signature Shop
Don't get so angry over one little true thing man clam youself or you will frighten someone.
Phantom frightens little girls and boys. Just stop e.e

Let D.A.S and Mr. Mod deal with it. I'm just moderating Cool
ok i will let you handle itCool
I'd be all good if people wouldn't meddle into other people's affairs. .-.
Signature Shop
  • 6(current)