Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would like to start off by saying I do not have photoshop. Or talent. However, there are very few bugs in the game, and no bug/poison types (poison also being under-represented). As such, I present the picasspid.
[Image: picasspider.png]
So yeah, 4 legged spider with sharp teeth, an upside down face and a large, poisonous tongue. I know I can't draw, but any thoughts on the creature? I'm thinking maybe dark expert as an ability, maybe a cringe-based ability too. Also, with no bug legendaries and only one bug zenith (which learns one bug move at level 61), maybe a re-draw of this may have potential as an emissary/zenith?
mmm... im not an fan of this drawing but i like the idea to make more bug monsters.... cause they are cool Big Grin
[Image: 33bo7zc.png]
My sprite
Actualy needs black bg
For some reason, i like this drawing... No, not this drawing, but the basic of this Monster in all^^^
If some of the Artist where to redrew this i am sure it could get really great, and even make it as an Emmisary or maybe even
Zenith! Big Grin
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
there is only one bug/poison https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Parastlyze...er-Dex-353

But there is a huge under representation from the bug types.

I like the start of this monster but I think it does need a little tweeking. Something wrong with the mouth that I cant place.
Note to self: bugs. And dibs. Don't forget dibs. |D
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Wink 
ahm.. nice idea but i think it's better to make your drawing more creepy so it will look stronger Big Grin

Well i'm not a artist but i used to join school competitions in drawings, editorial cartooning and poster making. And sometimes i used to draw my own monsters ^_^ i'll try to post my stuff !
(2012-03-20, 05:08 PM)TyHeadFat Wrote: there is only one bug/poison https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Parastlyze...er-Dex-353

But there is a huge under representation from the bug types.

I like the start of this monster but I think it does need a little tweeking. Something wrong with the mouth that I cant place.

Uuuuh no. It says that it is only poison.
Resident noob
(2012-03-21, 09:11 PM)Henrie Wrote: Note to self: bugs. And dibs. Don't forget dibs. |D

who is this ? mightyena ? Big Grin