Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This shouldn't be mixed in with the multiplayer call of duty thread because zombies is its own thing basically ;w;
Post your highest rounds or suggestions for Black Ops 2 Zombies >:'D
My highest was round 48 ^_^

Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
That's a lie you exhibited your obvious failing skill to me when we played >:O lol jk i think my highest round was in the 40s xD or 30s gotta go check.
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
(2012-04-12, 02:04 AM)Amaterasu Wrote: That's a lie you exhibited your obvious failing skill to me when we played >:O lol jk i think my highest round was in the 40s xD or 30s gotta go check.
Check Ascension leader boards xD and yours is like barely over round 30 you nub Tongue

You're welcome.

xD I haven't played in like a 10000000000000000000 years dont hate >:O
You played a few weeks ago ;w; and the only reason i did bad when i played with you was because i think i was messing around and using only the Olympia.

You're welcome.

31, they dogpiled me after i ran outta ammo by accident >.>
You dare Challenge ME ?

By the way if you play ps3 add meh >:D
Zombies + BlackOps + Mw2? = xNationz_Ghostz
Mw3 = Evol_Turtle

Zombies idea:
A KISS concert with a plane crashed through the stage. xD
The perks would be in ice chest from the tailgaters.
You get to play as KISS >:'D

You're welcome.

lol Evol_Turtle
You dare Challenge ME ?

(2012-04-12, 02:11 AM)Ghost Wrote: You played a few weeks ago ;w; and the only reason i did bad when i played with you was because i think i was messing around and using only the Olympia.
It wasn't a serious playing i was joking around I despise COD games they make me angry fast.

i have ps3 and just got black ops...although me and my 9-year old nephew only made it to round 4(yeah, i need a better partner)
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-04-12, 02:20 AM)Amaterasu Wrote:
(2012-04-12, 02:11 AM)Ghost Wrote: You played a few weeks ago ;w; and the only reason i did bad when i played with you was because i think i was messing around and using only the Olympia.
It wasn't a serious playing i was joking around I despise COD games they make me angry fast.
You only hate them cus your terrible at them ;w;

You're welcome.

Round 6! Awwww Yeaaaah
46. beat that Big Grin EDIT:darn you Ghost x.x DOUBLE EDIT: i have it for wii...so yea....
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
The highest round in Black Ops Zombies I reached was.. around 32 O.o

I'm awaiting my PS3 and I already have my name in mind. No1 take! It's SuperFrog :3
(2012-04-14, 04:42 AM)Kamidara Wrote: The highest round in Black Ops Zombies I reached was.. around 32 O.o

I'm awaiting my PS3 and I already have my name in mind. No1 take! It's SuperFrog :3
Yes you picked PS3 over Xbox360 Big Grin can't wait ghost, you, and I shall pawn every body O_O
I still want Xbox360. I want them both actually. But I chose PS3 because I saw it in the list first and was so bored out of my mind I didn't care which I get.

Anyways, my highest round in zombies was played on xbox360. I did kinda good, for not having a system of my own <_< And trying to remember how to play.
(2012-04-14, 05:06 AM)Kamidara Wrote: I still want Xbox360. I want them both actually. But I chose PS3 because I saw it in the list first and was so bored out of my mind I didn't care which I get.

Anyways, my highest round in zombies was played on xbox360. I did kinda good, for not having a system of my own <_< And trying to remember how to play.

lol, my choice was based on when i went to the store , Xbox360 was 200 $ cheaper, so i bought it and like 5 games, i like both systems though, wii is bleh imo
You dare Challenge ME ?

The thing is, my PS3 is free Big Grin Cool
Ps3! Ps3! Ps3!
And Dark, you never play! EVEEEERRR! ;w;

You're welcome.

should totally lock this because we have a COD thread already you (insert phrase here i can'y say cuz cefurkan would flip)
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
but how???