Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 6: End of Dark.Zero
Haha.

The time has come for Dz to leave this community and game. I was amazed how long I stayed on this community, for 6 whole years. It was mostly likely because of the fun community.
During this journey, there was fun, bad and troll times Smile

Seeing the game grow ever since 2009. I really respect CeFurkan for keeping the game up by himself and working on it which gave me enjoyable times and for that I am grateful for. When PokemonCraft got shut down because of how popular it became, CeFurkan didn't stop and created MonsterMMORPG and then PokemonPets. I am not an emotional guy but as I write this I actually feel pretty sad because I am leaving a place which was like a home to me.

After I post this thread, it will mean you will never get to see Dark.Zero on game or forums, however Capt will keep me updated via Skype.

I hope nobody cries or misses me Lel

- Stands up from the throne - I have achieved everything on both games and I don't think there will ever be any player like me Tongue however, I will make my throne available. Good Luck
(didn't want to make 20 paragraph long since I have so many things to write haha)
King regards,
Dz
i never Got to say Good bye :'(
will be missing Someone like you A lot
Would be nice if you could pop in Sometimes 
Good luck and Good bye My friend
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
On here too.. Talk to you soon
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
goodbye Sad

and ty for every contribution
@_@ bye dz, have a nice life Sad man, i miss everything