Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 13 : Seperation - Tavi's View
"We'll meet up later on the outside, okay Aero?" "Yea okay."

------

Tavi was walking through the darkness of the forest until he came into an opening that was full of light. He looked up and saw all the flying monsters in the sky. It was a beautiful sight. He let out his Emperno and Gampha into the area to see the the monsters dance. The dancing stopped as a loud cry came from no where. A tail with a claw like feature grabbed one of the flying monsters and pulled it into the trees. More of the tails appeared and pulled each small flying monster into the trees then the monster that had the tail appeared and was aiming right at Tavi. Emperno held it's guard and used Zen Blade. It's arms turned into purple blades of psychic energy and deflected the monster coming at them. The monster then was revealed as Flutterbie! The magnificent creature was attacking! "Why is a peaceful monster attacking us Gampha?" asked Tavi. Using telepathy, Gampha spoke inside of Tavi's mind. "It's resting place has been disturbed. A monster hasn't caused it though, it was a human. A human group actually. I don't know their names or who they work for but they are responsible for this. The only way to stop Flutterbie is by.. " Gampha smiled at Tavi and Tavi knew what Gampha meant. The only way to stopping Flutterbie is by catching it!! "Alright!!! I'm all fired up now!!! Emperno use Mind Strike on Flutterbie!! This Flutterbie is special!! It's faster, stronger, and bigger than the usual ones!!!" Tavi screamed. Emperno ceased it's Zen Blade attack and focused it's hands on it's head. It closed it's eyes and then aimed right at Flutterbie, releasing a devastating psychic beam straight into it's head!

Flutterbie fell out of the sky and hit the ground hard. It's eyes were wide open in a shock state as it cringed from the Mind Strike attack. Flutterbie tried to take flight but it failed. "Emperno nice job but it's in real pain.. Use Relaxing Mind on it." Tavi said. Emperno sent a smooth wave into Flutterbie's head, making it relax from the pain it took. Flutterbie calmed down but still twitched. "Alright.. Here we go!!! Monster box, do your stuff!!!" Tavi yelled as he threw a monster box at Flutterbie, hitting it on it's wing and absboring it into the box, twisting and turning like a rubix cube until it was solved and stopped moving. "YEA!!! We caught it Gampha, Emperno!! We caught a flying monster!! It's about time though." cheered Tavi. Using telepathy once again, Gampha spoke to Tavi. "Tavi, I have searched further into Flutterbie's mind when it relaxed. The people that disturbed their nest were working for some group called Dark Aura. They have a bunch of helicopters and this guy had a HyDevil. They use Dark typed monsters so be careful. Emperno won't be useful against them since Emperno is a psychic type. Flutterbie and I can take them but that HyDevil... it's enhanced. It has physical enhancements than any regular HyDevil. It's bigger and stronger than normals." Gampha warned him of the danger that could cause him if he battled the D-A people. Tavi nodded and withdrew his monsters. They continued on their way to the outside of the forest.

"Hey Tavi." Aero said on the communicator. "AHH!! WHO IS THAT?!" Tavi screamed. "Oww dude! Your giving me a headache! It's the communicator alright, stop screaming!!" Aero yelled back. "Oh sorry man, I forgot it was there. I found something amazing and you will want to see my new monster. I already love it." Tavi said happily. "I bet it's a flying type. We'll talk later on the outside, anyways I'm in a building with my Simoly. It's a strange building so we're gonna check it out. Cya later, stay safe." Aero said before ending transmission. "Alright man, you too." Tavi finished.

"Okay! Let's continue." Tavi said before he slipped down a hill into a cave. Tavi screamed on his way down before he slipped into another huge slide that leads deeper into the cave. Before he knew it, a bright red light appeared and the room suddenly got warmer then hotter! Tavi stepped on the brakes by spreading his feet in between in the edges of the slide and putting a stop to it before he fell into a huge lava pit! Tavi tried to crawl up but it was futile. "Emperno, help me up with your psychic powers!!" Emperno flew out of it's monster box but couldn't get a grip either. It went back into it's box scared. "Oh man.. What can I do?!? Emperno why didn't you help me??" Tavi cried. Flutterbie then appeared out of it's box and grabbed Tavi by its tail. Flutterbie lifted Tavi all the way out the cave and vanished into it's box shaking it's head in disappointment. Tavi sighed as he called Flutterbie out again. Flutterbie glared at Tavi and turned around. "I'm sorry Flutterbie. I'm new to having a flying type monster. Thanks though, I really owe you one. You know what, I'll treat you to a huge meal when we get out of this forest! How about it?" Tavi pleased. Flutterbie lifted it's eye and nodded in agreement before it disappeared back into it's box.

Tavi ran away from the huge slide and down the path towards the exit. He then looked up as he saw the sun settling until he saw an Engiron! What was on it's back though? It was Aero!! Aero flew over the forest! Tavi grew into anger.. Aero decided to cheat and fly. That won't stop Tavi though once he gets out, he's going to teach Aero a lesson he'll never forget! "Flutterbie.. Get out here now and fly me out of this forest." Tavi ordered. Flutterbie came out and did what Tavi said.

They saw the city lights and Engiron. Flutterbie flew after them, dragging Tavi behind it with it's tail.
How much faster can you make these stuff?Encouraging me to make one myself...
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2011-06-25, 03:10 AM)Rain127 Wrote: How much faster can you make these stuff?Encouraging me to make one myself...

What do you mean "how much faster" ??

I think and type at the same time actually o-o
oo so that's why grey better publish chapter 3 im tired waiting.
Constantly dying yet never dead
Uhm.. o-o

Yea grey needs to hurry up <.<
good job again dei. agreed about grey
It has physical enhancements than any regular HyDevil. It's bigger and stronger than normals."
this should be something like "It has enhanced physical attributes;unlike regular hydevils it is atypically large and strong" or maybe you can dumb tht down into plainer english for your readers.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-06-27, 01:45 PM)orboknown Wrote: good job again dei. agreed about grey
It has physical enhancements than any regular HyDevil. It's bigger and stronger than normals."
this should be something like "It has enhanced physical attributes;unlike regular hydevils it is atypically large and strong" or maybe you can dumb tht down into plainer english for your readers.

Remember in um.. Chapter whatever when Aero captures Engiron?

HyDevil was given some chemicals to be stronger than normals. That's why I said it has physical enhancements.
yea maybe you should have type "more than any regular hydevil" ik what you meant but ur grammer failed right there
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.