Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chapter 11 : Citadel Forest
Tavi had finally caught up with Aero after his talk with the 1st Ancient Leader. Tavi informed Aero of everything he heard from the ancient leader. "What.. I guess we would've had trouble then but if he is one the strongest.. he's probably the strongest weakling if he lost to 1 monster." Aero said miserably. "Yea I guess so. Anyways, the others are 4th and 8th. Those will be the next 2 strongest." Tavi said.

"Tavi, I saw Derek. He and his Dragrove were training in that forest over there." Aero pointed into the direction that they were going in. Tavi and Aero walked into the forest and found a trail that was fading away under dirt and leaves. Before the trail, Aero read a sign that said "Keep out! Beware of spirits of Citadel Forest. This may be your last t-" The last word was burnt off. Tavi looked at Aero and Aero shrugged. "What? Are you scared or something? You have a Gampha dude." Aero punched Tavi on the shoulder. "Yea I know but.. What if the guy with the Miroushon is here? He K-O'ed our monsters," worried Tavi. "Calm down dude. He probably had another monster that was able to transport him out of the town. He doesn't have time to be walking. Anyways, we need to get through this forest." Aero pressed on through the darkness of the woods where no sunlight is shining. The trees loomed over the path and continued to loom until a huge tree snapped and broke in front of him! Aero jumped back into Tavi, both rolling backwards into another tree. "Don't stand behind me!!!" yelled Aero. "I'm sorry! I'm just freaked out. How did the tree snap?" Tavi cried. "It's probably a monster or.. it could've snapped because of this strong wind?" Aero said confusingly. There wasn't a strong wind until after the tree had fell. A crowd of Topacity had appeared where the tree used to be and created a harsh wind that blew another tree down. The Topacity crowd had disappeared into the forest, leaving a mini-tornado behind them.

"Topacity.. wow. That's the first ghost type I wanted besides Miroushon." Aero said happily. "Whatever. They tried to hurt us so I don't like them. " Aero and Tavi continued their way through the forest. There was a fork in the road with no signs at all. "Tavi, I'll cya later. I'm going left, you take right. Here's a communicator, take it and put it inside your ear." Aero said calmly. "We should try both ways together! Ahh forget it. I have my Gampha with me. If I see a flying monster that is able to carry me, I'm going to catch it! Smell ya later Aero!" Tavi took the communicator and went in the direction going right. Aero started in his direction too, disappearing into what seems like non-endless darkness.

This chapter was very short since the next 2 chapters show you Aero's way and Tavi's way.
nice Big Grin
(2011-06-24, 10:47 PM)PaPa_Erwin15 Wrote: nice Big Grin

Have you read the other chapters before this one??? Smile
good job dei. you made my character seem like a scaredy cat tho =.=
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-06-27, 01:25 PM)orboknown Wrote: good job dei. you made my character seem like a scaredy cat tho =.=

He has better plans. Wait for the next chapter that I put him in lol

alright lol
Oh wait.. Sorry lol I thought you was talking about D-A. XD

I forgot Tavi was yours lol I'm just so into making this that I'm forgetting everything.

Tavi is strong ^_^ You haven't even gave him a um.. attitude, personality thing lol
oh.woops...i guess i just figured you would give him one tht fit ur story lol
Hmm... I forgot the attitude I used when it was his first appearance but then I thought he was too stuck up with that attitude.

Oh wellz ^_^
ur story.ur rules.
(2011-06-27, 03:00 PM)orboknown Wrote: ur story.ur rules.

Hey, since your into it already..

Would you like to make more stuff for the story? My imagination has it's limits... Sleepy

Need a Region Champion, 3rd AA Leader and his type - He can't be Fire though.

4th AA Leader name, 5th Name, 6 name and type, 7 name, 8th... name.
alright.ill get on it tonight and report back here tomorrow sir!
NOSTALGIA