• 16(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.22 Average
Canines Guild!!! ~>Reopened<~
Mother of god.. I gave you VIP rank before this because you're a Co-Leader and Co-Leaders naturally get it... But now you have VIP rank for another reason.. And by god you deserve it. >.<

*calls out* Faaaaaaaaaaaaaallen :3

Thumbnail(s)

Resident noob
Welcome to all the new guild members! Big Grin

Ahaha thanks Pup Wink It's awesome lol. But if you don't mind me asking, what made you choose Invion for the background Tongue

Congratulations Fallen! Smile Boundless generosity you say? Why, I would like $1m cash in real-life ca-ching money please! Tongue Anyways, I'm sure you will do a great job
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Oh alright.. If you must know...... It was te only picture that I felt inclined to use..
Resident noob
I see... (No I don't, I was lying)...
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Huh?

Me confused.
Resident noob
Clearly, my rank is best rank, haha.

Thank you for the colorful edit, It is glorious and 120%, Nitz X Approved Wink

[Image: rainbow_dash_approved_by_ambris-d4bdn33.png]
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
I'm confused as well Pup... Also nice rank there Nitz Wink
SPECIAL NOTE: Frontliner rank is like VIP rank. You can be ranked as a Frontliner and also be another rank at the same time. For example, I will be listed as one of the guilds Frontliners because I qualify and because I will fight alongside my members no matter how bad I am at PvP ;)
Resident noob
... I can bee 'da Fruntlinur?...

Also, I must say I do like your new avatar Pup Wink
Thanks Tanklet!! :) 

And yes, you can be one of our frontliners :) I want to get all of our best PvPers to be Frontliners, that way we can have some chance when guild wars come along in V3 >.<

Just hit 50 members in our guild!! :)

EVERBODY PLEASE WELCOME soulmister TO THE GUILD!!!!
Resident noob
EVERYBODY PLEASE WELCOME Kvarka AND Mystic_Mimic TO THE GUILD!!!
Resident noob
Wow pup your guide just keeps getting bigger by the minuteShy
ANNOUNCEMENT: I am displeased to say that 22 of our 52 guild members are inactive (haven't logged in for 10 days or more). That is almost half of our guild, and many others are close to 10 days. I am not happy about this. 

Guild Leaders, Co-Leaders, and Recruiter please read the red.
Members, Juniors, and Seniors please read the blue.

And tied on to this I am now hosting a Leaders Conference on Skype, where all Guild Leaders, Co-Leaders, and the Recruiter are REQUIRED to attend. Anyone who is unable to get a Skype for any reason please PM me here or in game and we'll see what we can work out.

The meeting will be held in Skype chat, so nobody will be able to hear your voice or see your face. This was made for privacy issues. 

In the conference we will discuss a lot about people who we will have to kick from the guild for inactivity or a solution for it at least, we will discuss rank requirements, and we will discuss a possible way to keep members knowing about current events in the guild. 

Everybody else, whenever somebody is qualified to rank up in the guild PLEASE PM ME!!! Otherwise you will not rank up in the guild!!! If you are not ranking up, it's defenitly not because of me, because none of you are aproaching me or any of the other leaders to rank up. We want everybody to be satisfied in their place in the guild, but with nobody ranking up and then them getting angry at us for that reason is quite frustrating for the Leaders here ;) 
Resident noob
... Do I really have to get Skype? ._. What date were you planning to do this though?

Welcome to the guild Soul, Kvarva and Mystic! Big Grin
is there any other way to do it besides skype? i dont think i have a good enough internet to support it.. but i do agree that we should meet about it.. welcome new members!! Smile

i may have just found a free safe nondownload chat system that we can use for the conference pup if you make an account you can use it to create your own chat room and then you can get all of us in there on guest accounts which require nothing but a temporary username and you can just choose a gender.. even if its the wrong one. no email required or anything. https://www.chatbazaar.com/free-chat-roo...ration.php what do you think pup?
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Måîdęñ Øf Thê Whįtė Høršē
Neigh, mothatrucka'
Lol. It's a dating site as well as chat O_O But hm it looks interesting, could be good to use I suppose... We would just need a way to block random people?
Yeah I saw a lot of weird stuff going on in there... I saw some people had private group chat rooms set up that you need a password to get into, if I set up an official account so that I can make my own and we can do that. I'll see if I can set it up tomorrow morning good find cub :)

Also, what day works for everybody? And what time? We should probably do a time that Tanklet will be awake because he's on the other side of the planet. I know that fallen, cub, and I live on the east coast of the United States, so if the meeting takes place on a day (preferably a weekend) it would probably have to be around 8:00 AM or something, a lot of people have work so I want to find a time that works for everybody which will be a pain to figure out :-/
Resident noob
Hmm... Does that mean you guys use EDT/ EST (Eastern Daylight/Standard Time)? In that case 8am Saturday for you guys would be around 11pm Saturday for me ._. Tbh, I think what would work best may be sometime after 7pm Saturday for you guys; which would mean around Sunday afternoon for me. 

The other option could be between Saturday 6-8am your time - 9-11pm my time... Actually, this option could suit me as well
Our meeting shouldn't last 2 hours haha I'm expecting it to last for maybe 30 minutes. And 6 am is too early for me haha I would die haha. But yes I can do after 7 o'clock pm for me Smile  I'm pretty sure cub can do that, right cub?? And still awaiting responses from fallen lol
Resident noob
Ah I see Wink And I meant anytime between those 2 hours, not the whole time lol
Oh haha well that's a relief lol
Resident noob
yes i can try to wake up earlier than i usually do on those days so that i can attend Smile
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
your guild is looking nice pup
What day do you want to do the meeting? Also i went on there website and was unable to view a different chat room on my phone
[Image: attachment.php?aid=452]
yeah i tried with an ipod and it didnt work i think it wonly works on a computer
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
Im thinking next Saturday... How does that work for everybody else? 8:00 AM USA East Coast time on Saturday morning?
Resident noob
Hmm... That would be 11pm for me ._. Could we do it from maybe 7:30am your time until 8am? Tongue

~~^Congratulations to andpat4 for ranking up to 'Training Officer' Rank! Big Grin^~~

(for some reason Pup told him to ask me to do this even though I don't have access to Pup's forum account - the account in control of the guild...)
Hey there everybody, sorry I was unactive for the past two days, I was busy with real life work. *just back from a no-break 11 hours shift*

First things first; meeting at the summit will be hard given everyone's schedule. My ''weekend'' usually falls on tuesday-wednesday. I think the best would be to go with as much people as possible, getting everyone to join is nigh impossible. The ones that didn't attend could always get updated via pm or mail. *I'll pm you my hotmail address later pup just in case*

Now for the main topic of my post: regarding tomorrow...

I will log on in the afternoon and start hunting, whilst proceding as such, I will catch EVERY zenith/legend I find. At the end of the day, ALL of the caught zeniths/legends will be distributed among the active members of the guild. Please note that since this giveaway is to help our guild steel itself in the upcoming version of the game - where guilds and pvp will supposedly hold greater importance - the monsters given will most likely go to the newer and less experienced members of the guild. 

When I'm done hunting for the day, I will post every catch I found here, methodically numbered and identified to make them easy to choose and pick up; interested active users of the guild will have to pm me their choices. For the less experienced trainers, I shall include a brief explanation of how to raise the monster best, with suggested tp setups and a moveset if I have the time.

Those of you who are interested should start pming me right away so I can have a general idea.

Thanks you for reading, and as usual, if anyone needs help with something, don't hesitate to pm me.
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=443]
''I do not comprehend''
Wow Fallen, that's extremely gracious of you! Smile

Yeah, work sometimes gets the better of all of us... I suppose as long as guild members notify that they will be away for a while or give a reason as to why they were inactive for a long time it should be all good.
(2013-10-20, 01:13 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Hmm... That would be 11pm for me ._. Could we do it from maybe 7:30am your time until 8am? Tongue

~~^Congratulations to andpat4 for ranking up to 'Training Officer' Rank! Big Grin^~~

(for some reason Pup told him to ask me to do this even though I don't have access to Pup's forum account - the account in control of the guild...)

So told him to contact you about outing stuff INTHE guild account... Not to rank up............................................. Unless... One sec lemme check all of my PMs and whatnot......
Resident noob
  • 16(current)