CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Måîdęñ Øf Thê Whįtė Høršē
Neigh, mothatrucka'
no problem
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Guess who has a pony...
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
Guess who had a pony...
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
thank u so much ch Smile <3
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
Sure.
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Ahaha grats Cub! Big Grin I kinda want one too now... meh. Too much effort/ expensive lol
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
I'm saving up for a grasilisk now Smile
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
Good luck with that Smile
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
#iusedtohaveagrasilisk

CONGRATSONPONY.jpg
Resident noob
OCTOBER CONTEST!!!

Since PvP will be greatly needed soon, I need to know where everybody is at. So I am henceforth making a spreadsheet with all members names on them and everybody will pvp who they can. Matches are best 2 out of 3. No monster restrictions. Guild account is now accepting donations of Zenith+ monsters and gold. Donate a certain amount to get your VIP rank Smile at the end of the month I will see who won the most matches. I will do it fairly by checking how many matches you did too so that cheating won't happen. Another reminder!! We have many skill levels of people in this guild.. So, you will be put into divisions by your rank. MODs, GLs, or CLs are not required to compete but it is advised (orbo I made this mainly for you >.<) lending monsters is not permitted. 

Divisions
Division 1: Top 100. (Lez go tank!!)
Division 2: Rank 101-200
Division 3: Rank 201-400
Division 4: Rank 401-800
Division 5: Rank 801+
Resident noob
(Vote) What should be our home city?
Progress City: 0
Tulip City: 0
Draginfly City: 0
Death Staljer City: 0
Ocean Breeze City: 0
Iceberg City: 0
Fortified City: 0
Glyptodon City: 0
Volcano City: 0
Power Center City: 0
Star Light City: 0
Martial City: 0
Ferrous City: 0
Sakura City: 0
Airborne City: 0
Nightmare City: 0
Sky Dragon City: 0
Nebulous City: 0
Grand Monster Capital: 0
Resident noob
Lez go Pup?... I dun' wanna be in the top div though ._. ++ Can't be that active in-game atm... lot's of school stuff going on.

Also, for our home city - if it is in one of the later cities; won't that mean many guild members can't even go there yet? (ie. one of the final cities)
.. Sakura city. Everything is pink.

um yeah though even if there is a home city i doubt that it has much relevance to the the guild its just something special.. right pup? cause yeah i cant go to the capital..
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
But then we would clash with the 'Crimson Roses' miss Cub
(2013-10-15, 01:35 AM)PupK9 Wrote: MODs, GLs, or CLs are not required to compete
my favorite part of the post.

the crimson roses is a joke guild.. and besides we can share.

why do you have a blank box in your sig saying that I wrote something yet nothing is there? o.o
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
Ah I didn't notice it said more than CM Tongue Mm I suppose I'll join if I have time or if people really want to battle me...

But it's not blank?...
its blank for me :o what does it say?

Oh I see now hahahaha I had to click on your profile to see the full thing Smile and you actually did it >.<
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
It says /quote "Tanklet is the single greatest being whom ever lived." /unquote
i couldnt agree with you more.

tanklet you should make a facebook.. im having so much fun posting statuses about this game :3
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
Lol nice Tongue But what does that have to do with me getting facebook exactly?
bcus then u would see all my funny posts!! Smile
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
Ah I see Confused But I already have too many distractions atm without facebook... I'm also keeping up the 'not getting facebook yet' facade I have had going on for a while now... You could always find me here or PM me things though Wink
i post pictures on fb of the game it would be weird if you heard what I was saying but not seeing haha
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
Funny posts :3
Resident noob
I now have the means and the motives to make avatars and signatures now :) 

SO! Does anybody want want a signature or an avatar?
Resident noob
EVERYONE PLEASE WELCOME Zang, KingRyudo, pikachuking360, NOLDADDY, and Zangetsu TO THE GUILD!!!

GOOD JOB ZSCOUT!!!!
Resident noob
Announcement!! 

Anyone who is interested in signing up for the Frontliner rank, if you fit the requirements, please don't hesitate to PM me on here or in game!!

NOTE: You MUST be a Senior and match all the requirements of a specific rank to get it. 

Thanks!!

ANOTHER THING!! Guild Leaders, Co-Leaders, Moderators of Doom (optional for you guys), Recruiter, Training Officer, and Webmaster will ALL soon be required to have a Skype account. My reason is that I'm going to be hosting monthly Leaders conferences in Skype. There we will talk about guild diplomacy, recruiting, ranks, website, leadership, etc. IF YOU CAN NOT GET A SKYPE CONTACT ME VIA PM HERE OR IN GAME!! Leaders conferences will be held with the chat in Skype and not with microphones for possible privacy issues.
Resident noob
CONGRATS TO FallenSky FOR BECOMING THE NEWEST CANINES GUILD CO-LEADER!! 

Also Tanklet... I made dis for you Smile

Thumbnail(s)

Resident noob
Hello there, as my attempt to be more active forum-wise, I'm going to say:

I'm glad to be co-leader, though I'm not the most active here. If anyone, old or new, need any help or has an issue with anything regarding the game, please pm me in-game, I'll do my utmost to be of help.

If all is well, I shall do a giveaway day next sunday to prepare the newer players for the next version, meaning that all day long, I will give every zenith/legend I catch while hunting. *to guild members of course*

Stay tuned for more info regarding my boundless generosity.
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=443]
''I do not comprehend''
  • 15(current)