• 14(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.22 Average
Canines Guild!!! ~>Reopened<~
well people! im the proud owner of 5 level 100s 3 ancients and 52mil gold the only problem that i see right now is my gold count and my ancient count.. im saving up for the aturion on bazaar and as you can see i do NOT have enough for it so honestly all my monsters are for sale except for my ancients and my level 100s... please offer cause i really need the help Smile thanks
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Måîdęñ Øf Thê Whįtė Høršē
Neigh, mothatrucka'
Thought you have 6 level 100s... Anyway.. I wish I could help.. But I have less than 100k gold...

By the way I love your signature..
Resident noob
ty for all ur help

nice guild by the way
Still alive
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
anybody in this guild have an aturion for trade or sale?
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
Hey everybody, i was just thinking about giving some emmis with expert leader to members who don't have one already (expert leader mons, not emmis XD), but i dunno how many would that be, so if you can check up on that and tell me later, i'll see if i have enough.

But you'll have to pm me, because i close the chat screen when i lag and sometimes i leave it like that cuz im lazy.
My first ancient
[Image: daa154e0-1b59-4c7d-ae84-372078000ab3.png]
Al haber gatos no hay ratones
¬_¬
if you want pup i can give away some zeniths to the guild. got 22 moundible and 9 monasons.
[Image: 2nw372o.png]
credits to prysma 2 for my new avatar.
i have blue color now!! Big Grin thanks zscout!!!!! Smile
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
Zscout the man
Welcome to the guild Silent, Kozo and Chicken! Big Grin Hope you all enjoy your time with us

~^±|I|±^~ Official September Contest Results ~^±|I|±^~

Prize distribution + Rankings:
1st place: Tanklet - Total 24 points
Prize: 10m gold, $7.50 donation, (first pick) choice of 2 zeniths, choice of 1 wolverazor

2nd place: Larpus - Total 10 points
Prize: 5m gold, the remaining wolverazor, (second pick) choice of 3 zeniths

3rd place: CubK9 - Total 5 points
Prize: 1m gold, (third pick) choice of 2 zeniths
_____

From here, depending of the number of participants, each consecutive placement will each be able to pick their choice of a remaining zenith until either no zeniths remain/ we run out of participants.

Note: Of course, this all depends on the number of participants we have... Also, this distribution will make 1st place a lot more favourable than any other placement... this can be changed if so desired.

Anyhow, me being Tanklet and all, I shall donate my zeniths + legendary prize to second and third places respectively. Perhaps Larpus can have an extra 2 zeniths and Cub can have the wolverazor Smile 

Congratulations to everyone who entered (sadly, not many people at all...) But hopefully the next guild contest has more participants! Tongue
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
The more I think about it, and lurk in chat to see other peoples opinions, I come closer and closer to passing my leadership of this guild to one of my beloved and hard working Co-Leaders... To be perfectly honest, I mean Cub in this case for the most part, not because she and I are dating, but because I agree to the fullest with people who believe that she is nicer and one of the best, if not, the best leader in the guild. But the problem is that I can't just hand over my leadership like that. When I made this guild I committed myself to it. Also the guild is tied to my forum account.. I have fallen in love with this guild in the time that I've led it and I just can't let it go. I enjoy talking to every single one of my members and enjoy all the support and suggestions from all the people who aren't in this guild... Leading a guild can be done by yourself. But I believe that it takes far more than that.. It also takes help too. Because I can't just pass over my leadership, I am proud to announce that CubK9 will be an official Guild Leader, and not just one of my beloved Co-Leaders. Following this will be many other changes. Yes, the game is changing. PvP will soon matter A LOT. So with that I'm making a few new ranks and I'm making requirements for the current ranks. For one thing, if anybody has noticed, our guild website has pretty much been archived. So here are some new ranks/ roles:

Webmaster: Runs the guild website. PM me here or in game for details if you are interested!!

Competition Coordinator: Creates and the monthly competitions, and makes sure the prizes are distributed ON TIME. Again, PM me in game or on here for details if you are interested.

Again, mod guild ranks have requirements now, so they will not be as easy to get. 
NOTE: Every time you qualify to rank up, you must PM one of the a Guild Leaders or a Co-Leader for permission. And they will decide whether you are ready for the given rank or not.

Member: No requirements (default rank)

Junior: Must have 7 arena badges, 2 or more level 100s, be ranked 500-999, and of course, the permission to rank up by a GL or CL.

Senior: Must have at least 14 arena badges, 10 or mor level 100s, be ranked in the top 500, and again, the permission to rank up by a GL or CL.

(NEW!) Frontliner: Must have all 19 arena badges, 4 or more ancients, 15 or more level 100s, and permission to rank up by a GL or CL.

Training Officer: Must have 17 arena badges and permission to rank up by a GL or CL.

Recruiter: Spot taken. Requirements will be released when current recruiter resigns or something.

Co-Leader: Must have 17 arena badges or more, 6 or more level 100s, 3 or more ancients, and permission from a GL. To be ranked up to co-Leader you MUST have have been a Senior before being qualified to rank up. You will also be given 3 tasks to complete, once you complete them, we'll see what we can do to rank you up! :D

EVERYBODY PLEASE WELCOME EvanDoomguyTX TO THE GUILD!!!
Resident noob
I'm sure Cub will make a great leader - best of luck to you Cub! Big Grin

Hmm interesting and good looking improvements if I do say so Pup Wink

Although, a few possible modifications:

"Training Officer: Must have 17 arena badges and permission to rank up by a GL or CL."

Doesn't being a training officer require a good + broad knowledge of the game in general? Rather than just being based on 'badges', it should be based on knowledge about the game in general. Perhaps there could be a quiz/ some kind of test/ having them observed in chat for their overall helpfulness.

"Senior: Must have at least 14 arena badges, 10 or mor level 100s, be ranked in the top 500, and again, the permission to rank up by a GL or CL."

Perhapsthis could be changed to 16 badges (arenas don't get hard until 17-19) and 7+ lvl 100's (it's a bit weird how senior rank requires 10 lvl 100's and co- leader only requires 6?)

These are just my opinions/ thoughts. Take them with a grain of salt if you will Tongue

P.s. I may be interested in the 'Webmaster' position... It depends how busy I am though I suppose...
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
I agree with your Trainig Officer idea, I'll probably write a test when I'm off work and not studying for a test or something

I made it 17 badges for senior because I like the idea of having strong members who have beaten at least one of the Infamous Three last arenas.

I agree with you to the fullest in how it is odd that Senior rank requires more level 100s than Co-Leader, but the reason why I did that is because anybody can be a Co-Leader they just have to know what they're doing, and in my fullest opinion, level 100s are not everything when it comes to knowledge of the game ;)

Another thing, just for webmasters position, I'll give you the password to the guild email, so that you can set up a guild Webs account (would you be up for that?) that way if you resign or something, we can jus hand it over to somebody else haha
Resident noob
EVERYBODY PLEASE WELCOME ShadowRaven, coolies88, AND Wildcard TO THE GUILD!!!!
Resident noob
Pst, you put 14 badges for the senior in that post... Wink And sure, I agree for the co-leader/ senior rank lol.

Ehh I'm not so great with actually setting up a website so many not then... I was thinking more just managing/ making changes to a preexisting one...

Welcome to the guild Shadow, Coolies and Wild! Wink
Haha naah I need somebody to run that website because I run this thread, I can't run a whole other website at the same time haha
Resident noob
i love the changes! how long did it take you to come up with all of this? also super excited to be a guild leader now!! Big Grin
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
The newest guild rank pictures requested by the wonderful Pup!

[Image: s5lli5q.png]
[Image: NDIZmu3.png]

[Image: H8coGkI.png]
hehehe
Haha awesome job Prys! Thanks a ton! Big Grin Although, do we now have a 'brony' rank?... O_O... Psst Nitz...
(2013-10-11, 05:56 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Haha awesome job Prys! Thanks a ton! Big Grin Although, do we now have a 'brony' rank?... O_O... Psst Nitz...

hahaha, thanks! and yeah, pup asked me for that brony rank a month ago, was bout time i got it done. Tongue
hehehe
Quote:and permission to rank up by a GL or CL.
hey guys what that means?
im pretty sure it means that you have to ask them if they think that u r ready to be ranked up.. idk.. lol
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
lol i thouhjt it was a ranking league or sth before i figured the abr
ooooh hahahha

EVERYBODY PLEASE WELCOME LeatherFace100 TO THE GUILD!!! 

p.s. thats my first introduction for somebody!! im excited!! Smile

well i have no idea what is going on with diplomacy... are the canines really at war??

[Image: ku-medium.gif]
(thanks to ljarry for showing me this)
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
does this mean that were good with wildcard and his guild now?
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
(2013-10-12, 12:01 AM)CubK9 Wrote: ooooh hahahha

EVERYBODY PLEASE WELCOME LeatherFace100 TO THE GUILD!!! 

p.s. thats my first introduction for somebody!! im excited!! Smile

well i have no idea what is going on with diplomacy... are the canines really at war??

[Image: ku-medium.gif]
(thanks to ljarry for showing me this)

Welcome to the guild Leatherface! Big Grin And nice Cub hehe

As for the gif... "You, inferior being... should not look directly at the immediately superior race! *back hand slap*
that gif shows how we shall fight if it does come to war..
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
Would it be a good idea to have a greeter officer who's job is to greet new members, answer questons and send them the forum/ website link, ect
[Image: attachment.php?aid=452]
(2013-10-12, 01:58 PM)zscout1288 Wrote: Would it be a good idea to have a greeter officer who's job is to greet new members, answer questons and send them the forum/ website link, ect

Isn't that what current higher ranking members are supposed to do anyways? (ie. Seniors+) Tongue
um good stuffs pup and grats cub and co.
  • 14(current)