• 1(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.22 Average
Canines Guild!!! ~>Reopened<~
Welcome to the Canines!!! A guild of friendship, loyalty, and help. This guild has a few rules and they do not require much effort to abide by.

[Image: go25aRO.png]
(Photo creds to Prysma 2)

Guild Goal: To get all the members to a point where we are all no longer noobs! In order to achieve this, members who actually can afford to give away a few zeniths may give them to noobier members.

Guild Account: TheCaninesGuild

Guild Website: The Canines Guild

Guild e-mail: TheCaninesGuild@gmail.com

Guild Mascot: Pugly

[Image: 107-Huskii.png]

Ranks:

Guild Leader 
Has power to let members join, kick members, change ranks, start competitions, and change mascot.

Co-Leader
Has power to let members join, kick members, and start competitions. 
Must have 17 or more arena badges, 15 or more level 100s, 3 or more ancients, and again, permission to rank up by a GL or CL. You will also be required to complete 3 tasks that will be challenging for you. Complete them and meet all other requirements and then you shall be ranked up :D

Frontliner
Must have all 19 arena badges, 15 or more level 100s. 
All who qualify for this rank will be ranked up due to the inevitable PvP thingies in v3 (UGH!).

Training Officer
Gives advice to lower members on how to level monsters, etc.
Must be a Senior for 5 days, must also have 17 badges among other requirements for Senior, again, you need permission from a GL or CL.

Recruiter
Has power to let members join.
Must have been a senior for at least 10 days, aaaaaaand, permission to rank up by a GL or CL.

Senior
Second level of trust. You are a trusted member of the canines here. Seniors are members that are pending a bigger rank.
Must have 14 or more badges, 10 or more level 100s, ranked in the top 500, and again, permission from a GL or CL.

Junior
First level of trust. To be a junior means that you've gained my trust and are now a true canine.
Must have 7 arena badges, 2 or more level 100s, and be ranked 500-999, and you MUST have permission from a GL or CL

No requirement (default rank)

Rank Suspension
Rank name says it all.

Leader-In-Training
Is in training to become one of my Co-Leaders

Moderator of Doom
Rank only for orboknown or other moderators!!

VIP
You have either done something for the guild, whether it be helping members a lot, or creating pictures for the guild. 
You may be VIP rank while having anther rank.  For instance, Cub is Co-Leader as well as VIP.

[Image: 488-Puppite.png]

Rules

1) Names!!! The rules have been changed, you no longer have to be a specific dog breed. It would be preferable, but now anybody can join and be free to not change their name. :)

2) Leadership!!! I will not tolerate "Rank Beggars". If you are not happy with the rank I or another leader has appointed you, feel free to pm me and I'll see if I can find a better place for you. Take the warning now, I will not be happy with you if you're begging for Co-Leadership on your second day in the guild. Leadership positions are to only be appointed by the Guild Leader and Co-Leaders. If you are inactive and have not logged in for the last 10 days you do NOT move up in the ranks!!!

3) Profanity!!! Bad language is not tolerated. Any complaints about my members speaking rudely to ANYBODY will earn the instigator suspension of rank/authority or possibly even getting kicked from the guild. Any foul language or bullying in any form from one member to another will get the instigator spoken to immediately.

[Image: 154-Thunduppy.png]

MEMBERS
[Image: JiAOjzV.png]
[Image: 21191Ye.png]
[Image: b8032UL.png]
[Image: CvkxKmp.png]
(None)
[Image: s5lli5q.png]
(Empty)
[Image: Ar1VG8H.png]

[Image: kDTFIrW.png]

[Image: C66Fukb.png]

[Image: 5OwJzGa.png]

MOTIVATION: In order to prepare for the upcoming new guild system with required guild wars, we need to get our members better. In order to help motivate you, every time somebody completes an arena, I award them a zenith monster. Yes it's a low prize but it adds up.

KICKING: In order to maximize active members in this guild, i will kick 2 inactive members every day! If you are active you have nothing to fear. If you are a VIP member, you have nothing to fear as well. Members to be kicked will be chosen randomly out of a hat. INACTIVE KICKING STARTS TODAY!!!!!

CONTESTS: Contest ideas vary. Contests only happen once a month. Prizes must be donated by the members to TheCaninesGuild account for us to give out prizes.

GIVEAWAYS: Giveaways happen once a month via TheCaninesGuild account. Giveaways happen twice a month.

UPCOMING EVENTS!!!
The Cut: November, 3, 2013. All inactive, non-VIP members get kicked.
[Image: 766-Windschafer.png]
November Contest: Rules/ Directions
Find any [b]single
 regular monster you like/ use one you already have. Train it as much/ little as you like - divisions could be based on what lvl your mon ends up being at. You create the monsters moveset/ TP spread yourself to your own liking. You then go on to PvP every other guild member who participates using only the one regular mon (sort of like a round robin, perhaps best of 3). The rankings can then be decided based on who wins against the most people. 
[/b]

November Giveaway P[sub]1[/sub]: FallenSky is giving monsters away! (Click the monster names for their links) Rubtilia, Alieian[sub]1[/sub], Alieian[sub]2[/sub], Gryvolt, Futairik, Marowcepter.

November Giveaway P[sub]2[/sub]: This monster is being given away!!!! :) ---> Bloop <---

December Contest: ascout1288 has voulenteered to coordinate this event, please PM me the details (in game) about how you're going to set it up within the next 5 days so that I may post them on this thread!!

December Giveaway: Here's the monster, it's up for grabs. First come first serve!! 

Special Giveaway: CubK9 has stated that once this thread has 1,000 replies on it there will be an Ancient Giveaway. Unsure of details except for that no pointless bumps are allowed, once we become near the 1,000 post mark, details shall be posted.

The Cut[sub]2[/sub]: Taking place on Friday December 20th. All non-VIP inactive players will be kicked. VIP deals are obtainable somewhere in the top of the thread.

Recruitment Contest: Ends November 30th (updates to be posted in comments). Recruit as many members as you can, make sure the people who join refer you so that you can get a point. Each player = 1 point.

[Image: pupsguildsig_zpsd7b4fd13.jpeg]
(Photo creds to Chewbacca)
(All rank picture creds to Prysma 2)
Resident noob
I wish you guys/gals/dogs a lot of luck.
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
wish u best of luck in progres Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
Looks great!  Good luck!
[Image: sig_zpsefabe73c.png]
Nice Guild good luck! Also you should make the name to K9 Guild don't spell it out but my opinion.
Thanks for all the support guys Smile
Resident noob
good luck my friend Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
good luckBig Grin
NOTE TO ALL CANINES MEMBERS!!!!! The weekly competition will start TOMORROW!!! Please submit your level 1 monsters with 0 EXP to me by pm tomorrow morning, a spreadsheet will be put together to rank everybody up.
Resident noob
(2013-07-07, 02:55 AM)PupK9 Wrote: NOTE TO ALL CANINES MEMBERS!!!!! The weekly competition will start TOMORROW!!! Please submit your level 1 monsters with 0 EXP to me by pm tomorrow morning, a spreadsheet will be put together to rank everybody up.

im using a hedgood. 0 exp so its good Smile
nice pupk9 goodluck bro!! Smile
[Image: 30hpxzl.jpg]
(2013-07-07, 05:01 AM)sd6kenshin Wrote: nice pupk9 goodluck bro!! Smile

Thanks ken! Smile
Resident noob
Congrats to Wolf for getting his 5th arena badge!!! And for catching his first zenith monster!
Resident noob
(2013-07-08, 02:49 PM)PupK9 Wrote: Congrats to Wolf for getting his 5th arena badge!!! And for catching his first zenith monster!

congratssssss!!!!!!
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Måîdęñ Øf Thê Whįtė Høršē
Neigh, mothatrucka'
EVERYONE PLEASE WELCOME HuskyK9 TO THE GUILD!!!!!!! 
Resident noob
thx for letting me join Smile
Do you have a dog breed name with K9 at the end? Here are some options;

GreyhoundK9
RottweilerK9
DachshundK9
Resident noob
Good luck to the guild!
hehehe
too bad i'm already a hunter...and a snake
Viper you're still a friend of the guild no matter where you are, what you are, or who you are!!! :)
Resident noob
Some people won't be able to change their username again. So, in a way, the guild will be a bit limited on players, unless, of course, they decide to create another account for the guild.
Nevertheless, good luck with everything. Wink
Thanks! Smile
Resident noob
Congrats to Cub for getting the Poison and Ice arena badges :)
Resident noob
Beat the ice arena second try... i love these fire mons
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Måîdęñ Øf Thê Whįtė Høršē
Neigh, mothatrucka'
(2013-07-11, 02:33 PM)CubK9 Wrote: Beat the ice arena second try... i love these fire mons

Wow, grats! catching up to me! Smile

NOTE TO ALL CANINES MEMBERS!!!! The weekly competition will end on sunday!!!!!!!!!
Resident noob
This looks pretty sorted out. Can i join? and would i have to change my username? I really dont wanna make whole new account
420 Blaze it Lol
There is a way to change your name, you can only do it once after then you need to donate $15 to the game and then you can change it multiple times after that. You are allowed to join, but it would be greatly appreciated if you would change your name to a specific dog breed that is not already taken, if you do, please make sure to have the first letter capitalized and K9 at then end. :) thanks
Resident noob
._. I know how the name change works. Im a v1 user. I already changed my name though
420 Blaze it Lol
(2013-07-11, 08:29 PM)torito747 Wrote: ._. I know how the name change works. Im a v1 user. I already changed my name though

Hmmmmmmmmmmm................
Resident noob
Ehh. Forget it.
420 Blaze it Lol
  • 1(current)