Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can talk about the anime Bleach here. Do not make any more threads Smile
Bleach is cool. The story is much better than naruto's story and I'd rather see Ichigo fighting, because it's more natural, than Naruto. Plus, I got quite bored of naruto's fighting style, but I still love to see Ichigo fighting.
[Image: ngynt3.png]
You know.. IMO both animes are a little boring now <_<

I started to read the mangas too.

Rock, you should see the new bleach move. Hell Chapter or Hell verse. It's awesome. It almost made me cry too. Ichigo's sister... Like really, my eyes were watering ;-;
lol dei! im about to watch that and i think the manga for bleach = epic lately tho the fillers = fail thats the one thing i hate about bleach the fillers last for so long.. and they are soo dumb imo
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
Bleach gets off topic a lot witch makes it sorta boring to me ._.
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
Bleach does get off-topic quite often.

Anyways, new manga released. It's so different from the anime though. <_< Makes anime bleh but I still love anime Smile

Ugh... How many people are going to get Ichigo's powers? Geez <_<

It was Kazeroga or whatever his name was.. He got ichigo's powers..

Now all the fullbringers got Ichigo's powers.. Who else gets Ichigo's powers??? Ichigo is insanely strong.. Like whoever gets his powers become stronger too.. Geez <_<

OP character M_M
Neiliel is a bawss Big Grin My Fav character i but haven't you notice in almost every fight Ichigo goes in he gets saved or something?
(2011-09-07, 07:56 PM)Void Wrote: Neiliel is a bawss Big Grin My Fav character i but haven't you notice in almost every fight Ichigo goes in he gets saved or something?
Ichigo gets a new power. He's a total boss. He beats one guy, someone comes in and saves him from the other guy. Ichigo then says "O_O" and then the other guy comes in and saves the guy that helped Ichigo. Then he's like "O-o I'm sorry.. Thx."

"No problem keep your guard up."

lol

XDDD

One thing.. They should bring Nelliel and Grimmjow back. They aren't dead but they killed off the characters r.r Left em alone. Like really... they aren't dead. They should be with Ichigo. Grimmjow should be training.. Nelliel would be all over Ichigo and protecting him and stuff lol

Soul Society says "You are housing 2 illegal arrancers. You may be a hollow on the inside, but you are a subsitute shinigami on the outside. hand them over"

Ichigo vs Soul Society *pokemon music plays*

Soul Society sends Kenpachi out! Kenpachi uses Enhanced Slash attack. Ichigo dodges with shunpo!

Ichigo then uses hollow mask. He gains 200 speed, 100 defense, and 300 special attack power!

Kenpachi is then switched out with Toushiro! Toushiro uses Bankai! He gains 200 speed, 200 defense, and 200 special attack power!

Ichigo uses Getsuga Tenshou! It deals a super critical damage!

I Remember the episode when Ichigo got saved by Neliel Big Grin
EPIC EPIC

Ichigo Gets Pwned DERP!
Bleach Episode 341 : Invading Army Arc is coming to a conclusion! Big Grin

Now, comes the fullbringers.
i bearly started watching bleach and i think its cool Big Grin ichigo is one lucky guy....haha he is a freshmen like me Big Grin
Hmm Last Episodes i watched was funny when that fat guy was running from the elephant Big Grin
Turns out he was stronger ( Didn't See that Coming ) o-O
Omaeda is not strong. Not strong at all.

He can't do anything. They need to take him out the anime. Like really, no more episodes with Omaeda. EVER
=.=

Anyways.. Ichigo has defeated Kageroza or whatever his name is. Now, Ichigo lives the life in the living world *_*

FULLBRING AND THE FIRST SUBSITUTE SOULREAPER ARC!!! YAY!
He surprised me tho i thought he was a
Weakling and would of died but he took that Elephant to Lala World Big Grin
Ep 342's ending was kinda sad :/

Anyways, next ep brings Ginjo in o.o Or Gunjo.. Or Ganju.. Or Ginju or sumthin o-o Forgot his name.

Dei i said close that other Anime Pole!
I'ma make mines now brb.
Btw last ep those girls Pwn Big Grin
(2011-10-04, 08:40 PM)Void Wrote: Dei i said close that other Anime Pole!
I'ma make mines now brb.
Btw last ep those girls Pwn Big Grin
What girls?

The Fight between Momo and some other girls ,_,
I think the 3 other girls was Espadas and Momo had another captain fighting with her
(2011-10-05, 07:59 PM)Void Wrote: The Fight between Momo and some other girls ,_,
I think the 3 other girls was Espadas and Momo had another captain fighting with her
Apache, Sun-Sun, and that 3rd girl Vs. Momo and Rangiku

Duuuuuuuuuuh

how could i have not posted here before i love bleach
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-10-10, 12:54 AM)Pein Wrote: how could i have not posted here before i love bleach
You probably haven't seen the thread lol It got moved xD

Anyways.. New ep of Bleach today. Starting Ichigo's new life (sorta new) as a 100% human. His Hollow is currently gone with Zangetsu and Seireitei is just.. out of Ichigo's mind.

They still see him. Watch him in the dark. Without him knowing. He can't sense them. He can't see them. He can't hear them. He can't feel them. The shinigami.. Death Gods.. Are watching this young man o_o
^lmao
death gods=stalkers XD
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
its weird how the girl in the glasses and redish hair is always trying to get close to arahiyme
(2011-10-12, 02:43 AM)hello4321 Wrote: its weird how the girl in the glasses and redish hair is always trying to get close to arahiyme
She likes orihime '-'

lllliiiikes her. understand? o-o

O.o oh....i kinda knew that. i thought they were kinda close like bff .-.? maybe but yeah now i fully understand.
Newest Ep (Jap.) was cool.

The comedy at the end when the anime is over is funny xD
I think they made some of the characters to drastically in the recent season.
[Image: bleach0302-03.jpg_27062009]

Always watch your back, never look down on someone cause of who they used to be
What do you mean?
Bleach will never end. r.r
I finished reading ahead and they never stop. xD
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Ofc Bleach will never end. We are going to have a new enemy after Tsukishima and the FullBringers yay Big Grin

Actually.. It'll just be another filler and seireitei celebrates Ichigo's return <_<

Meh, Bleach is quite transparent and repetitive O.o