Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your best moments in this game.

My best moment was actually joining this game.

What's yours?
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Not applicable.
[Image: Minamimoto.jpg]
hasn't happened yet. But i tell you now, I WILL CATCH ANCIENT!!!
I'm insycotic!!!

I'm lost. I've gone to find myself. if i should return before i get back, please ask me to wait.

OUCH!!! MY HOOBER BLOOBERS BROKEN!!!!
When i cought a hallu fendark with 50 spattack uv Wink

this bad boy right here! and yes its mikes now Tongue https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...?ID=379901
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
Finding an Xwartya(When hunting monsters never use the R button.  If you click run, but do not release the click, if you drag the mouse to the Battle button, then you won't end up running.  That way if you process a little late, you can still fight the monster)

Oh and then realizing, I dont have my full team with me. Not fun when fighting a monster with 1000% HP boost and 250% boost for other stats.
And then remembering how Knost beat the 19th arena with a L40 Moose, Evasion Drugs!!!! (before the update)
And then I caught it as I had a monster with Radiation in my party.

Lessons to be learned: Items are awesome for catching ancients.
[Image: thelegendssigf.png]
The Bloodbath Arena Leader for the Legends Guild.
My Monster Fanfiction story!
Greatest moment, finnaly find your first ancient (grythin), then discover it turns out to be a wall and that it still can sweep you because of boost...

Not that great btw.
to be top 100
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
Realy greatest moment -
Get into that dang top 50 :)

Greatest moment that is maybe coming -

Me or point winning akatslowi village tournament <_<
my village will become the winner Big Grin
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
What's your village :o

Btw, another great moment was trading my midandr for some awesome stuff ^_^
best moment was prolly cmship tbh.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
JUST HAD BEST MOMENT EVER. JUST CAUGHT FIRST LEGENDARY EVER!!!!*does happy dance*
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...?ID=689001
I'm insycotic!!!

I'm lost. I've gone to find myself. if i should return before i get back, please ask me to wait.

OUCH!!! MY HOOBER BLOOBERS BROKEN!!!!
My achievement? You see, Miner Town glitched on me... it didn't load, except for the very small patch of tiles by the north exit. That's where I wanna go, and I'm on the lower corner. Everything is black, I have no visual whatsoever, then I began to carefully step one by one. I found the door to the Monster Center, then saw that I entered it from the left. Naturally, approaching it from the left means you must go to the right. I began walking, then I saw Itachi (DZ) standing there. I made him my center point, then I moved to the left slowly. The step that he leaves the range of sight, I quickly check how many steps it took. After some more steps, I reached an NPC, and I gained sight on the exit. Only a few seconds passed and I finally finished the long game of " pat in the dark"...

YEAYUHH!
Constantly dying yet never dead