• 5(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Batma(n)fia:Game Ovah! Town wins! Role PMs up.
self defeatism... dunno what to do about this. Knost, we gonna lynch ihm?
On the other hand, Irem is behaving really inconspisious!
Vote: Snorlax

Acting pretty odd. Either you don't want to play the game and do have a good role or you're scum and are trying a weird tactic to show you're not scum. 

Either way We can live w/ out a doc if we need to.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
we have two days to deadline. do we wanna rush this?
(2013-02-27, 08:55 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: I'm leaning towards quanto, but both you and Knost are awfully agressive... Which might work to your advantage...
Vote: Quanto
Explain? What do you mean when you say it may work to their advantage?
It might be hard to live withouth a doc actually, not impossible, but pretty hard!
Are you trying to set him up? Even if we don't really "need" a doc, he's still a townie!
Again, Snorlax with the desperate actions...voting yourself to try and make us call off our bluff seems pretty last resort...Leaning even more towards you...
But again, don't want to rush, and it could just be that you are not good at arguing your point and so see this as the only course of action..
Agree with RF, don't wanna rush lynch vote just yet
(2013-02-27, 08:59 PM)iRemember Wrote:
(2013-02-27, 08:55 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: I'm leaning towards quanto, but both you and Knost are awfully agressive... Which might work to your advantage...
Vote: Quanto
Explain? What do you mean when you say it may work to their advantage?
Well, I didn't vote for any of them now, did I? That means their approach is clearly working on me
mislynches will happen.
Quanto:Is scar scum going for townie points on a snortown flip?
(2013-02-27, 08:59 PM)Righteous Fury Wrote: we have two days to deadline. do we wanna rush this?
I guess we can slow down. Understand that you just got in the game, where as I've been "playing" for days lol 

At this point Snor obviously doesn't want to play anymore which means he would be a pretty ineffective in a good role anyways. 

Any thoughts on potential scum other than him @righteous?
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
I think he played one chat mafia game as a doctor...remember him obviously stating that he was a town doctor, which he was...but would he really repeat this tactic?
(2013-02-27, 09:02 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2013-02-27, 08:59 PM)Righteous Fury Wrote: we have two days to deadline. do we wanna rush this?
I guess we can slow down. Understand that you just got in the game, where as I've been "playing" for days lol 

At this point Snor obviously doesn't want to play anymore which means he would be a pretty ineffective in a good role anyways. 

Any thoughts on potential scum other than him @righteous?
 I'd have to reread. Massive amounts of inactivity doesn't help reads. I'm fine with you and rem stayig today. Probably quanto too. Scar's the other one I'm looking at atm.
(2013-02-27, 09:03 PM)iRemember Wrote: I think he played one chat mafia game as a doctor...remember him obviously stating that he was a town doctor, which he was...but would he really repeat this tactic?
 Srsly?
I can see him trying this as a wifom gambit, because in a game this small orbo might not have given us a protective.
@rightouse your thoughts on knosts?
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Knost is fine today. think I noticed some questionable character crumbs, btu nothing that point out alignment.
Looking at the facts. 

Havent heard enough from Scar to figure anything out. Dont think she's scum but who knows at this point.

Idk about Righteous yet, but as long as he doesn't do anything crazy I'm not throwing his name in yet. 

Irem is keeping everything he does pretty close to the vest. Going with the flow, w/ out jumping in. 

QK is a little suspect for me. Being quiet can sometimes mean talking amongst scum.
Yeah, I just got in this game too, how lang has it even been going on?
And I have to admit that misvoting is a scary thing to do this early...
Unvote: Quanto

This game is really slow-moving, isn't it? I'm not sure how I even play my part...
@righteous your thoughts on scarlet and iremember.I personally think they are both scum
(2013-02-27, 09:07 PM)Knost Wrote: Looking at the facts. 

Havent heard enough from Scar to figure anything out. Dont think she's scum but who knows at this point.

Idk about Righteous yet, but as long as he doesn't do anything crazy I'm not throwing his name in yet. 

Irem is keeping everything he does pretty close to the vest. Going with the flow, w/ out jumping in. 

QK is a little suspect for me. Being quiet can sometimes mean talking amongst scum.
 I think I saw a townslip, but it might have been [email=misleading@scar's]misleading@scar's[/email] stuff.
Don't lynch me I'm obvtownie.
Irem might be scum, but i odn't think he's a play today.
quanto seemed like he needed time to think form what you pulled from chat.
You can look at my actions and see I'm thinking objectively which means I'm not scum.

Everyone is acting Townie right now so for anyone to claim that is just insignificant at this point. 

Im not ready to lynch scar tbh. Havent seen enough to convince me shes not one of the good guys (girls).

IMO Qk hasen't really shown alignment one way or the other, but his behavior has me leaning towards scum.
i wish day phase didnt take so long.

How about we vote for no lynch to end day phase and get things moving faster
(2013-02-27, 09:08 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: Yeah, I just got in this game too, how lang has it even been going on?
And I have to admit that misvoting is a scary thing to do this early...
Unvote: Quanto

This game is really slow-moving, isn't it? I'm not sure how I even play my part...
 Game exploded today when I got in. deadline's friday afternoon.
(2013-02-27, 09:10 PM)Snorlax47 Wrote: @righteous your thoughts on scarlet and iremember.I personally think they are both scum
 Irem isn't a play today, probably. He's giving input, but I wanna see him some out of his shell.
Scar's barely posted. flat null.
@Masonizer/Networker if we have one-Hit me up.

No lynch is retarded. we can end day early with a majority vote but getting the most info out of dayphase is the best.
(2013-02-27, 09:13 PM)Snorlax47 Wrote: i wish day phase didnt take so long.

I don't want the day to end just yet, this thing is finally starting, and there's been quite a lot info to collect just this past 30 mins! If we keep this up I'm pretty sure someone will let something slip sooner rather than later, hopefully before someone gets killed.
@Mod-can we extend the deadline by majority voting?
Mhm.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-02-27, 09:13 PM)Snorlax47 Wrote: i wish day phase didnt take so long.

Why as a townie would you want a no vote? 

Shouldn't we try to find the scum and lynch?
i shall bbl
Requesting Deadline Extension
The purpose of the extension being to gather more intel?
Giving us more time so we don't have to scramble in the next day and a half to get what we need, yes.
Requesting Deadline Extension
  • 5(current)