• 20(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban the user Above you
banned for saying i need help
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
(2012-12-11, 09:42 PM)snowprincess Wrote: banned for saying i need help
Banned for banning
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
banned you ban others as well
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
banned for banning me
banned for not haveing a better reason to ban me.
Steven Morrissey
(2012-12-11, 10:23 PM)snowprincess Wrote: banned for not haveing a better reason to ban me.
banned for banning me once again ._.
banned for posting in the ban the user above you thread and not expecting me to ban you.
Steven Morrissey
(2012-12-11, 10:26 PM)snowprincess Wrote: banned for posting in the ban the user above you thread and not expecting me to ban you.
banned for banning me .-.
banned for doing the same thing and expecting diffrent results
Steven Morrissey
(2012-12-11, 10:35 PM)snowprincess Wrote: banned for doing the same thing and expecting diffrent results
ban for not noticing that you have gave a similar,but different answer
Banned because my Ban Hammer was hungry
banned for not letting me ban zach again
Steven Morrissey
Banned for wanting to ban Zach
banned for impliying that you dont want to ban zach
Steven Morrissey
Banned for assuming that I was implying that I didn't want to ban Zach
banned for not posting in the game thread recently
Steven Morrissey
Banned for making me feel guilty!
banned you should feel guilty
Steven Morrissey
Banned for making Irem feel guilty.
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
banned it was his own fault
Steven Morrissey
Banned because you shouldn't make people feel guilty in the first place.
Small words FTW 8D
banned its what i do
Steven Morrissey
Banned because you shouldn't do that anymore.
Small words FTW 8D
banned because i dont mean to i just do.
Steven Morrissey
Well this is certainly a blast to the past.

I'm going to have to ban you Monster King for being a newbie. Sorry, it's nothing personal.
Hey, based on your own criteria you should be banning yourself too! I will ban you for banning yourself (not sure how that works LOL).
Banned for deleting my post
Pkmn X and Y name:Zayden
If u need tips,just PM me on pokemon:
https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserProfi...rId=526132
I'll have Wi-fi soon so here is my friend code:
2209 1370 2565
Mii name:Zayd Attack
Bye yall Shy
  • 20(current)