Poll: Good idea or bad Idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good!
80.00%
Bad!
20.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is really simple.. how about we have the In-game timer go automatically? It could even count seconds! just so we dont have to refresh everytime we want to check game time, just scroll up from chat or just simply remove our look from the game for just a second too check what the in-game time is? Good idea? bad idea?
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Hmm, would this actually be possible? All of the game mechanics happen via new webpages and such, nothing on the game is automatic and constantly rolling. It'd be nice to see but I don't think it's too important, I just subtract an hour from my laptops time if I want to know the updated ingame time without refreshing the page.
[Image: 5nI4bBx.png?3]
Credits to Prysma 2 for the signature image!
(2013-08-16, 10:56 PM)The Collector Wrote: Hmm, would this actually be possible? All of the game mechanics happen via new webpages and such, nothing on the game is automatic and constantly rolling. It'd be nice to see but I don't think it's too important, I just subtract an hour from my laptops time if I want to know the updated ingame time without refreshing the page.

If it is possible to do, i know it is, is it easy to do however, i have no idea.. Tongue

yes and will be added at v3 Smile
(2013-08-16, 11:25 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: yes and will be added at v3 Smile

Awesome! Thanks Cef! Big Grin

Another one that I'd like to see is the game page people's movement all happen fluidly more complicated but I think it could be interesting ^_^
Resident noob
(2013-08-16, 11:56 PM)PupK9 Wrote: Another one that I'd like to see is the game page people's movement all happen fluidly more complicated but I think it could be interesting ^_^

yes i am also planning to improve map screen a lot Smile
(2013-08-17, 12:24 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2013-08-16, 11:56 PM)PupK9 Wrote: Another one that I'd like to see is the game page people's movement all happen fluidly more complicated but I think it could be interesting ^_^

yes i am also planning to improve map screen a lot Smile

You are too good to be true... o.o
possibilites are high i am sleeping and dreaming this.. i do not want to wake up ;-;

i love it Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2013-08-16, 10:56 PM)The Collector Wrote: Hmm, would this actually be possible? All of the game mechanics happen via new webpages and such, nothing on the game is automatic and constantly rolling. It'd be nice to see but I don't think it's too important, I just subtract an hour from my laptops time if I want to know the updated ingame time without refreshing the page.
hey guys ! i want to be an artist in our guild ? how can i a part of it ?
(2013-08-17, 01:01 AM)rainrish02 Wrote:
hey guys ! i want to be an artist in our guild ? how can i a part of it ?

Please pm either a guild right hand man or the leader or post on the guild thread with questions, rather than posting on somebody elses thread. For this question, contact the guild leader about it Smile
[Image: 5nI4bBx.png?3]
Credits to Prysma 2 for the signature image!