Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Applications to be a Forum Moderator and/or Chat Master
I was wondering if we will still be able to apply for these positions, as i am personally interested in both.
Global Moderator
Chat Master
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
why are you even making this topic for ? you can just pm cefurkan to ask him for the details
(2011-05-09, 05:34 AM)NoToOwLz Wrote: why are you even making this topic for ? you can just pm cefurkan to ask him for the details

Agreed. I personally think that the application for moderator position will be made when official game is open.. r.r
(2011-05-09, 06:29 PM)Deidara Wrote:
(2011-05-09, 05:34 AM)NoToOwLz Wrote: why are you even making this topic for ? you can just pm cefurkan to ask him for the details

Agreed. I personally think that the application for moderator position will be made when official game is open.. r.r

I wouldn't be worrying about becoming one so early in the game/forum stuff. It doesn't make sense to me... I would rather become a mod of some sort later on, when you are more experienced with what's going on around you, and everything like that...
e.e
[Image: cielsebastian.png]
(2011-05-09, 07:01 PM)Zimlock Wrote:

I wouldn't be worrying about becoming one so early in the game/forum stuff. It doesn't make sense to me... I would rather become a mod of some sort later on, when you are more experienced with what's going on around you, and everything like that...
e.e

I was a mod in the previous forum... Dodgy
So was NoToOwlz
(2011-05-09, 07:24 PM)Deidara Wrote:

e.e

So was NoToOwlz

Yeah, I knew that... I meant.. other people.. ;x
[Image: cielsebastian.png]
(2011-05-09, 07:25 PM)Zimlock Wrote:
(2011-05-09, 07:24 PM)Deidara Wrote:

e.e

So was NoToOwlz

Yeah, I knew that... I meant.. other people.. ;x

This is the one thing that I forgot to ask CeFurkan in the pm..

I'll ask him about how long for the applications since people are wondering.
the chat mod positions should wait for official game...but there should be a forum mod position applicatoin available for users already.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.