Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Invitation to Join the Legends Guild
Fellow former Warband Guild members, you naturally all have an invitation to join us.  

Regardless of affiliation, we are willing to be especially accommodating with new recruits with exceptional PVP records in creating new Arena Leader positions.  You will naturally have the security of joining the most active guild in the game, entering in a high ranked position.

And for the record, we do like healthy guild competition as it really isnt that fun being the *only* active guild..  So if another guild comes into being, we would certainly be interested in friendly inter-guild competitions.  

Best,
-Uri

And heres the link to our guild :-)
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-T...ends-Guild
Lalalalallalalalala that's all I hear you saying.

Official post from the Legends Guild !
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
So confused Sasori. Please clarify or PM me :-D
I wuv it buddy ! Hopefully it attracts ! Wink
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
Congratulations, on being the most active guild. The reason for the Warband disbanding are many and I wont go into it now, but these reasons have left me with a desire to stay out of any guild for the time being. Not that I would join your guild regardless. 

If you had known the reason we decided to disband you would be thanking me and the others that left rather than writing this post.

Thank you for the "invitation" and your conceited attempt at taking the high road. 

Best, 
Knost
Thanks for the invite, but I think those of us left will decline the offer.

Thanks for the offer, Kai
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]