• 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
All Team Communications
(2012-01-02, 07:35 PM)Kamidara Wrote:
(2012-01-02, 07:18 PM)christianduenas Wrote: wow i was just gone for a month and now for the update we have guildsSmile
Actually, these guilds were here before the release of the alpha version O.o
Not your team, sinc it's name changes every 2 months. trolol

CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
We need a new team O.o One that will actually be active and not disband after 3 days.

No one comes in and makes their own team =_= I guess there aren't a lot of people with "leader" qualities O.o

Top 3 teams : Akatslowi, CTG, and Team Chrono :/

We need more teams =_= More players =_= This is getting boring lol
We're Crimson Talon Guild?
Constantly dying yet never dead
I gotta check the poll first O.o
Logging out now at 1:27 our time. (Hey, 127! yay!)
Constantly dying yet never dead
Lol, cya l8r.
Motion for a team roster thread,where all teams keep a current list of their members in one easy to view spot.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
New users, if you have any questions on making a guild or anything, post them here.

Do not bump other threads, spam the important threads, or post anything irrelevant on a team's thread.
we need more teams >_> having only 2 teams(3 including team alpha) is well...can't really decide if it's good or bad.. depends on how you look at it i guess >_>

and also bump
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
We have more teams.. but they are less active than we are O.o I'm about to invest into a new team (not make a new one, just boost one up).
Uh hi, I guess I can be fairly new here and I am looking to establish a new group. I have acquired 5 posts and I will make a thread. I just want to get a shout out to other teams and I look forward to meeting you all in the game Smile

The Guild's name that I am making is going to be the Golden Archers Guild. It fits myself, as I like Gilgamesh, an awesome ruler of the past.
(2012-04-18, 12:39 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote: Uh hi, I guess I can be fairly new here and I am looking to establish a new group. I have acquired 5 posts and I will make a thread. I just want to get a shout out to other teams and I look forward to meeting you all in the game Smile

The Guild's name that I am making is going to be the Golden Archers Guild. It fits myself, as I like Gilgamesh, an awesome ruler of the past.
Nice to meet you too, King Gilgamesh. Sorry you have been ignored O.o Golden Archers Guild sounds cool. Hey, get some more members and challenge me Smile

Leader of Crimson Talons and I look forward to meeting you on the battlefield.
(2012-04-23, 06:39 PM)Kamidara Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 12:39 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote: Uh hi, I guess I can be fairly new here and I am looking to establish a new group. I have acquired 5 posts and I will make a thread. I just want to get a shout out to other teams and I look forward to meeting you all in the game Smile

Nice to meet you too, King Gilgamesh. Sorry you have been ignored O.o Golden Archers Guild sounds cool. Hey, get some more members and challenge me Smile

Leader of Crimson Talons and I look forward to meeting you on the battlefield.
Same to you, fellow player.
New Team :Averium Union as for now we would like to remain at peace with everyone.
We are currently looking for new members of our guild, and we are willing to help people in learning more about this game.

If you are interested in joining our guild, you may sign up here:
http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Averium-Union
Akatslowi seems like it's dying.. Hope it stays in there :/

Now, we have a new strong team named Outlaw. A very strong team, stronger than mine.

Soul Evolution... I'm not sure about them right now.

and.. Averium Union, a weak team Big Grin Now if we had a few more weaklings... Teams would be balanced.
is there still soul evolution??? o-o
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Well if push comes to shove I can force my leading hand onto akatslowi
EDIT-or just help dei run CFP
I'm starting to need some help now too. Remmy isn't here much Sad
here's a deal-If nothing happens with akatslowi by the end of the week, I'll join CFP for ya
Good deal.
especially for you.
Sending a pm about some matters.
reading pm about said matters
I have never seen so many team hoppers on 1 forums :o
(2012-07-24, 01:52 AM)TrafalgarLaw Wrote: I have never seen so many team hoppers on 1 forums :o
I'm agreeing with you. This sorta thing would not happen in COD lol You wouldn't join anything anymore xD

The 2 major hoppers are Snorlax and Zach though :3
(not calling you out)
Dei i was in akatslowi for months untill i started my own team...Also i dont see you complaining when those team hoppers leave theyre old team for yours
We are currently looking for new members of our guild, and we are willing to help people in learning more about this game.

(2012-07-24, 02:34 AM)Averium Union Wrote: Dei i was in akatslowi for months untill i started my own team...Also i dont see you complaining when those team hoppers leave theyre old team for yours
That was completely stupid and you know it. Learn to read things dude. Learn to read.
(2012-07-24, 02:37 AM)Kamidara Wrote:
(2012-07-24, 02:34 AM)Averium Union Wrote: Dei i was in akatslowi for months untill i started my own team...Also i dont see you complaining when those team hoppers leave theyre old team for yours
That was completely stupid and you know it. Learn to read things dude. Learn to read.
I read what you said ...and just bcuz i replied to what you siad dosnt mean i was taking it as you were calling me out.Dont be so judgemental.

(2012-07-24, 02:41 AM)Averium Union Wrote:
(2012-07-24, 02:37 AM)Kamidara Wrote:
I read what you said ...and just bcuz i replied to what you siad dosnt mean i was taking it as you were calling me out.Dont be so judgemental.
No no no not that.

You say I don't complain when team hoppers join my team.. Dude, I wouldn't have a traitor/banned list on my team thread. Honestly...
oh...i apologize ..Back on topic My team maybe weak but, we ar just starting out.Your team has some good members but most of em are inactive and whey do come online they dont stay for more than an 20 min.

• 10(current)