Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
https://monster-mmorpg.wikia.com/wiki/Natures
I noticed there wasn't a thread yet.
Constantly dying yet never dead
If you find any way to use this section and put it to good use, please inform the staff Smile
he is the staff>.>
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-11-16, 05:08 PM)orboknown Wrote: he is the staff>.>
He's A staff Tongue

We are the staff.
ok den.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
easiest way to out to good use give what natures are goo and bad
example: hallucination makes for go sp. attacker
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-11-16, 12:16 PM)Rock127 Wrote: https://monster-mmorpg.wikia.com/wiki/Natures
BUMP it
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
You can also list a few monster and what the best nature for them...but idk
(2011-11-16, 12:16 PM)SkyRock Wrote: https://monster-mmorpg.wikia.com/wiki/Natures

Hope someone can help my understanding of natures. If I understand correctly, even though there are certain natures that are favored (Hallucination, Momentum, Blockhead, Trembling, etc.), what you really want to look for is for the nature to enhance a particular monster's base stats, right? Or, is it better to align the nature to the UV stats? 

For example, if you look at a Jrava's base stats, SpAttack is the highest stat. Its next highest stat is Defense. So a nature that's going to be ideal for a Jrava will be one that increases SpAttack and Defense (and maybe a third stat as well), right?

Now, if you look at this Jrava, you'll see that it has the nature Tender, which increases HP, Attack, and Defense. Since SpAttack is not increased, Tender would not be an ideal nature for a Jrava, correct? But Defense IS increased, so maybe it would still be an "okay" nature? Or not?

And what about UVs? If you look at its UV stats, Attack and SpAttack are the highest. Is it the UV stats I should be looking at to determine if a certain nature is good for that particular monster?

Hope someone can help me understand this a little better. Thanks.
[Image: sicktag_by_bohochickky-d7tbbcd.png]
(2014-07-24, 07:10 PM)bohochickky Wrote:
(2011-11-16, 12:16 PM)SkyRock Wrote: https://monster-mmorpg.wikia.com/wiki/Natures

Hope someone can help my understanding of natures. If I understand correctly, even though there are certain natures that are favored (Hallucination, Momentum, Blockhead, Trembling, etc.), what you really want to look for is for the nature to enhance a particular monster's base stats, right? Or, is it better to align the nature to the UV stats? 

For example, if you look at a Jrava's base stats, SpAttack is the highest stat. Its next highest stat is Defense. So a nature that's going to be ideal for a Jrava will be one that increases SpAttack and Defense (and maybe a third stat as well), right?

Now, if you look at this Jrava, you'll see that it has the nature Tender, which increases HP, Attack, and Defense. Since SpAttack is not increased, Tender would not be an ideal nature for a Jrava, correct? But Defense IS increased, so maybe it would still be an "okay" nature? Or not?

And what about UVs? If you look at its UV stats, Attack and SpAttack are the highest. Is it the UV stats I should be looking at to determine if a certain nature is good for that particular monster?

You always first do the base stats and then the uv. But its not always the base stats that makes the monster good.. Also the movepool is important, you look at the base stat and the movepool. If you look at the jrava, a tank nature is the best nature.

Then you have to look also at the movepool, is the movepool the best for a tank? or is it a butcher? orr maybe a hallu or reaper?

When i look at the movepool he has 4 physical prior moves. and i'm not really looked at his tank/butcher moves, that because 1 defensive stats is to low.

Physical moves need attack, and also you need speed. The other thing isn't really important. Both are needed to make a good monster, look at the 4/5 best stats and look at the movepool. also, why reaper, hallu and all the favorite natures are favorite, is because they all have 3 improvements(the others you don't need) and the highest improvements
(2014-07-24, 09:44 PM)freak500 Wrote:
(2014-07-24, 07:10 PM)bohochickky Wrote:

You always first do the base stats and then the uv. But its not always the base stats that makes the monster good.. Also the movepool is important, you look at the base stat and the movepool. If you look at the jrava, a tank nature is the best nature.

Then you have to look also at the movepool, is the movepool the best for a tank? or is it a butcher? orr maybe a hallu or reaper?

When i look at the movepool he has 4 physical prior moves. and i'm not really looked at his tank/butcher moves, that because 1 defensive stats is to low.

Physical moves need attack, and also you need speed. The other thing isn't really important. Both are needed to make a good monster, look at the 4/5 best stats and look at the movepool. also, why reaper, hallu and all the favorite natures are favorite, is because they all have 3 improvements(the others you don't need) and the highest improvements

Thank you, freak. You helped me greatly here. You've helped me in chat as well, more than once I think. Hope you don't mind if you are the first addition to my buddy list. Thanks again. Smile
[Image: sicktag_by_bohochickky-d7tbbcd.png]
Noo problem at all, and thats great haha. Everyone has questions at the beginning
Can we categorize the natures for this thread to be better?

Such as..

Physical Natures
Special Natures
Speed Natures

etc.
ty guys please keep updating wiki if you have time