Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
https://monster-mmorpg.wikia.com/wiki/Items

all items with a detailed description of them a price and what type of item they are
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
can someone tell me how to use pills, for example, i have critical pill, doeas the pill permanently incrise the crit of a monster, or does the incrise dissapear after the the next battle, can i use the pill outside battle so that i dont use my fighting turn...
Most girls loved to wear a leather jacket in different ways and on different occasions. But you can wear this Double Life 2023 Javicia Leslie Biker Leather Jacket in any situation and also pair it with any outfit; it will stand out to you everywhere.
Hey thanks for sharing a complete description and with its prices with everyone. But if you don't mind can you also share the name of the writers as I really want to hire do my homework experts to provide me assistance in my college assignments. I'll be very grateful to you. Regards.
May I invite you to play geometry dash? This is really a fast-paced game for you to relax as well as entertain.
can someone explain me how to utilize pills? For instance, if I have a critical pill, does it permanently raise a monster's critical hit rate, or does the increase disappear after the next battle? Also, is it possible to use the pill outside of combat so that I don't have to spend my fighting turn?
baldi's basics
I have a critical pill but I'm not sure how to use it—does it increase a monster's crit permanently, or does the increase disappear after the next combat connections game? Also, is it possible to use the pill outside of battle so that I don't waste a fighting turn?
great post
great post
I recently bought the John Wick Chapter 4 Keanu Reeves Suit and I have to tell that I am quite pleased. I had great expectations for this suit as a lover of both the John Wick movie series and Keanu Reeves, and it did not dissapoint.
gea ayshd
asdsadsa
bhg 7t
asdas
asdasd
asdasdasd
asdasdas
You can get your dream old cars on installment from mywheels