Poll: How much you like my drawing style?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 Stars
77.27%
4 Stars
13.64%
3 Stars
4.55%
2 Stars
4.55%
1 Star
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex J.K - My Redrawn Monster
Scars not a sir.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
True! But I'm not a lady either Tongue
Shieldmaiden?
(2013-10-23, 07:22 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: True! But I'm not a lady either Tongue

... wut ._. Does... that mean you are a snail? Pray tell me the secrets of the universe!

Also your welcome Alex Wink Can't wait for warong now
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
(2013-10-24, 01:49 AM)orboknown Wrote: Shieldmaiden?

Exactlyfication!
All i want to know is how we landed in rohan.

Goodartwork.jpg
Ok, here you go with your new Warong, sorry for the delay guys! Tongue

I used 'steel' as the main theme of Warong as I found out that one of the place where we can find this dude is at Steel Cavern F1. Hope you guys enjoy it! Wink

Next will be completely new Heatora, look forward to it Big Grin
(2013-11-03, 03:00 AM)alexander-john Wrote: Ok, here you go with your new Warong, sorry for the delay guys! Tongue

I used 'steel' as the main theme of Warong as I found out that one of the place where we can find this dude is at Steel Cavern F1. Hope you guys enjoy it! Wink
[Image: monstermmorpg___warong_redrawn_by_alexan...6sti1e.png]

Very nice! You gave Warong a touch of mystery.
There aren't enough words for me to describe how good your artwork is every time Wink It's always interesting to see how you manage to turn a simple artwork into a realistic/ fairly detailed artwork, nice job Alex Smile
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
That Warong is scary.
@TimeTraveler : Thank you, glad you like it, I hope you're going to stay tune for the next one, Heatora Big Grin

@PyroPiglet : Heiya Piglet! Big Grin Thanks for always appreciating my arts, it's really because fans like you I can draw well and always wanted to give my best! I'll try to make Heatora as good as others! Wink

@SparrowHawk : Yes it is! I'm just glad it didn't turn out to be grim, at first I'm not confident whether Cef will accept it or not, but turns out everything is a okay Tongue
i haven't logged for 3-4 months to my account .but now after seeing your perfect jobs,i felt "i must join and congratulate and give 5 points".PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP ON DRAWING!!!!!!!!!
warong looks like a mutated buck with a virus.
(2013-11-03, 12:38 PM)alexander-john Wrote: @TimeTraveler : Thank you, glad you like it, I hope you're going to stay tune for the next one, Heatora Big Grin

@PyroPiglet : Heiya Piglet! Big Grin Thanks for always appreciating my arts, it's really because fans like you I can draw well and always wanted to give my best! I'll try to make Heatora as good as others! Wink

@SparrowHawk : Yes it is! I'm just glad it didn't turn out to be grim, at first I'm not confident whether Cef will accept it or not, but turns out everything is a okay Tongue

Well I'm glad to hear that! Smile You really do deserve it though haha
Alex330 Wrote:warong looks like a mutated buck with a virus.

Did you dislike it? Confused
Feel free to give suggestion / critics, so I can draw better next time Big Grin

(2013-11-03, 01:19 PM)DiableJambe Wrote: i haven't logged for 3-4 months to my account .but now after seeing your perfect jobs,i felt "i must join and congratulate and give 5 points".PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP ON DRAWING!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back then, thanks for your praise, really glad you like them Smile

Btw, I forgot to say something, if any of you want to give some idea / request something like example heatora want to be like this / that, feel free to post here / pm me, I'll take all your suggestion into consideration Big Grin
Can you put the monster in the post you announce it as well as the op? I end up checking on a phone a lot and its annoying to check the op over and over
The new warong is way better than the originalSmile.... Awesome job
(2013-11-04, 06:43 PM)alexander-john Wrote:
Alex330 Wrote:warong looks like a mutated buck with a virus.

Did you dislike it? Confused
Feel free to give suggestion / critics, so I can draw better next time Big Grin

(2013-11-03, 01:19 PM)DiableJambe Wrote: i haven't logged for 3-4 months to my account .but now after seeing your perfect jobs,i felt "i must join and congratulate and give 5 points".PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP ON DRAWING!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back then, thanks for your praise, really glad you like them Smile

Btw, I forgot to say something, if any of you want to give some idea / request something like example heatora want to be like this / that, feel free to post here / pm me, I'll take all your suggestion into consideration Big Grin
no I do I see it as it is and thats how I describe.
(2013-11-04, 07:05 PM)orboknown Wrote: Can you put the monster in the post you announce it as well as the op? I end up checking on a phone a lot and its annoying to check the op over and over

Err... op? Doesn't get what you mean, sorry, did you mean I should post the monster as I draw the sketches? Huh

(2013-11-04, 08:36 PM)Qurac23 Wrote: The new warong is way better than the originalSmile.... Awesome job

Thank you, to be honest, I'm kind of confused as how I should draw warong, but glad you like it Big Grin

(2013-11-05, 12:23 AM)Alex330 Wrote: no I do I see it as it is and thats how I describe.

Ok, then, it's cool Big Grin
whenever you put a new one up here, put it in the latest post you have made, or a new one with the image in it, in addition to the first post.
(2013-11-05, 05:02 AM)orboknown Wrote: whenever you put a new one up here, put it in the latest post you have made, or a new one with the image in it, in addition to the first post.

Ah, alright, will do for next one sir! Cool
Dat warong... B-E-A-UUUUTIIIFULLLLL

Though now its more a ghost/dark type and not a fighting type... the drawing doesnt fit the type in anyway so thats not good... the drawing is amazing though but keep to the typings next time Wink
That warong haunts my nightmares.....
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(2013-11-05, 07:17 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: Dat warong... B-E-A-UUUUTIIIFULLLLL

Though now its more a ghost/dark type and not a fighting type... the drawing doesnt fit the type in anyway so thats not good... the drawing is amazing though but keep to the typings next time Wink
Thank you for your compliment and your feedback, I'll try to keep your advice in mind for heatora! Big Grin

(2013-11-05, 07:25 PM)ch17175 Wrote: That warong haunts my nightmares.....
Hmm... don't worry actually it's vegetarian Tongue
Man I don't even have words for how great your redraws are. Love the direction you took them :o I envy your skills. Keep up the good work man!
[Image: GolurkSig.png] Sig by SparrowHawk. Go check his sigs out.
Holy gk