Poll: How much you like my drawing style?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 Stars
77.27%
4 Stars
13.64%
3 Stars
4.55%
2 Stars
4.55%
1 Star
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex J.K - My Redrawn Monster
Bug 
Hi, I'm newly addition artist here, as you guys may already know, I'm specialized in semi-realism monster. Here I'll post all my redrawn monster and I'll update my thread as soon as I finished my work. Hope you guys enjoy it Big Grin

1. Nighteos - Legendary Monster, Dragon Dark Type

[Image: nightheos___redrawn_by_alexander_john-d6poxy4.png]

2. Moosnow - Zenith Monster, Ice Type

[Image: moosnow___redrawn_by_alexander_john-d6rf637.png]

3. Warong - Zenith Monster, Fighting Type

[Image: monstermmorpg___warong_redrawn_by_alexan...6sti1e.png]

4. Heatora - Zenith Monster, Fire Type (Work In Progress, this one will be completely redrawn)

[Image: 930-Heatora.png]
Haha hiya again Alex. Tongue I will keep track of this thread as I'm sure all of your future artwork will be excellent.

Also as a side note, I personally prefer your v1 dark manticore. Smile However, it's a bit too grim for this game. The v2 also looks pretty good. Except for some reason the face looks a bit long/ stretched to me? Idk. Just my opinion...

Actually, tbh the more I look at it... the more it grows on me...
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
(2013-10-10, 05:34 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Haha hiya again Alex. Tongue I will keep track of this thread as I'm sure all of your future artwork will be excellent.

Also as a side note, I personally prefer your v1 dark manticore. Smile However, it's a bit too grim for this game. The v2 also looks pretty good. Except for some reason the face looks a bit long/ stretched to me? Idk. Just my opinion...

Actually, tbh the more I look at it... the more it grows on me...

Hiya again piglet! A big thank you for following me Big Grin

Thank you so much, actually v1 dark manticore is my original style, and to be honest, it still way far from finished, but I prefer that also Tongue

Yea for v2 I got a little distracted, trying to match what cefurkan request. When I working with nighteos, I already found enlightenment though Tongue
I think any monster you redraw should be changed to ancient class Big Grin
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Your drawing make me want to play the game even moreWink
Welcome to the game and community. Nice to meet you as well. Thank you for offering your work in redrawing monsters, it's highly appreciated.
Any questions, feel free to ask.
YES, JUST, YES. 
THIS
IS
THE
ARTWORK
THAT
THIS
GAME
NEEDS!!!
Resident noob
Wow, I didn't realize there are so many replies already, glad you guys like it!

@ch17175 : haha, thank you for your kind words, actually, I also asked for legendary and ancient type monster to be redrawn, let's see how it'll go Smile

@qurac23 : glad to hear that, I'm also a gamer, so I can understand your feeling Big Grin

@sparrowhawk : thanks for the welcome Big Grin glad to be a part of your community!

@pupk9 : I'm just doing my best sir Cool
Its really nice to have you in a game like this your my no. Top fav artist .. you have swag skills cant wait what new monsters you have redrawned
you are awesome and your work is awesome
@alex330 & blast : Glad you guys like it Big Grin

Actually I've finished redraw moosnow, just need to be approved by cefuurkan and I'll upload it here Smile
Can't to see moosnow, I but it would greater than the original artworkBig Grin
(2013-10-12, 02:53 PM)alexander-john Wrote: @alex330 & blast : Glad you guys like it Big Grin

Actually I've finished redraw moosnow, just need to be approved by cefuurkan and I'll upload it here Smile

Nice Smile Eager to see it...
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Moosnow, Moosnow Exclamation
So, thing a little bit slow with Moosnow, in truth this one is my second drawing of Moosnow, my first one is in wrong pose so cef didn't like it. On the bright side, I'm a little bit more understand cef taste Wink

Well I hope you guys aren't disappointed with Moosnow! I'll keep next one come faster, but no promise... Tongue
another mind blown artworkSmile
(2013-10-22, 04:56 PM)blast Wrote: another mind blown artworkSmile

Wow that was lightning-fast response! O_o

Thank you, always a pleasure to meet up your expectation! Big Grin
It's very nice, amazing work
Wow...that moosnow makes me want to use mine Big Grin
Great job on Moosnow 
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
Yo, amazing redraws! Can't wait to see more, keep up the awesome work Big Grin

P.S Please take more un-used monsters like moosnow and make them look incredible.
[Image: 5nI4bBx.png?3]
Credits to Prysma 2 for the signature image!
I hope this thread will encourage more artists out there to contribute to this game.
This is competent work. I fell in love with your design on Moosnow.
Your drawing are blowing my mindSmile
Just saw the moosnow... My opinion can only be discribed by gifs :

[Image: standing-ovation.gif]

[Image: tumblr_lj3t79ToKm1qchk28.gif]

[Image: tumblr_m9ab0nfdZK1r1mtsdo1_400_large.gif]

SO AWESOME.
Thank you for all your appreciation guys! Glad I didn't let you down, I'll keep up and try even better with Warong and Heatora Big Grin

@Xbox : the monsters are decided by cef completely, I don't know, maybe you ask him to redraw your requested monster? Huh

Whatever monster cef ask me to redraw, I'll try to make it as amazing as I can anyway Big Grin

@TimeTraveler : I hope so, if my arts can somehow make this game even better and bigger that would be awesome... and more money for me, haha Tongue

@Arlaxeon : heya there, love your gif images, quite enlightening Big Grin
Holy Mother of Life...

I want that Moosnow
(2013-10-22, 11:53 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Holy Mother of Life...

I want that Moosnow

Same here, same here bro, let's try catching one alive! Cool
Oh wow! That looks absolutely amazing.
I tip my viritual hat to you!
WOW! And I thought you couldn't impress me more than you did with nightheos... Moosnow is actually at the same high standard as nightheos... You are a brilliant artist Alex. Smile
@ScarletRaven : thank you sir! Big Grin
@PyroPiglet : that's really means a lot to me, it's the reason why I want to become better and better Big Grin