Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Community Zone » Clans/Guilds/Teamwork » Akatslowi -- New PVP Elite added & Elite Tournament Announced--
  Thread Closed
  • 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Akatslowi -- New PVP Elite added & Elite Tournament Announced--
congratz law
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
congrats law
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Attention PVP Elites

Due to matches being incomplete all matches not done were added as losses for their respective teams.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2012-06-19, 07:32 AM)Knost Wrote:
Attention PVP Elites

Due to matches being incomplete all matches not done were added as losses for their respective teams.
who won then
We won this time Kun. Smile
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Congratulations to Knost and Kun, winners of the Akatslowi PVP Elite Tourney
You dare Challenge ME ?

congrats knost and kun
Congratz K's
We will have another tourney in about a week. I'll post more details later.

Thanks for the donation to the team account Cope35!
I am very sorry to you knost, rake, quanto. mostly knost for helping me out so much. I am quittting akatslowi. very sorry.
for questions why i am quitting, pm me in game and ill reply to you why i am quitting. hope nobody gets mad at me .-. 0.0
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
Saw your reason for leaving. Don't entirely agree its a good idea for you, but you know that.

All that being said, good luck Cope.
hmm. i did learn alot from you guys, imo im ready for it, maybe not in yours. i thought hard for days about this. i came to that conclusion.
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
bye cope good luck we akatslowians will never forget u
why in the top written "the warriors" and then in the list why "the group of nine" lol
[Image: image]
PVP Elite Tournament Rules

This tournament will be round robin with each match being composed of two rounds. The first round will be Legend and below, while the second will allow the use of Ancients. Each Win/Loss will be reported and the player with the most wins or the most accumulated points (explained below) will win, with second being the second most wins / points and third being the third most points / wins. The Tournament will run for two weeks.

POINT DISTRIBUTION:

Win: 3 points
Loss: 2 points

THE RULES:
1) You can have as many Full UV mons as you need/want to use
2) One monster with a Bomber/1000 power moves will be allowed. No survival armor
3) Player's most post the results in this thread, preferably with a screen shot of the pvp battle boards along with it, but this is not 100% necessary)
4) The battles are to be done in two rounds, in the event of a stalemate (players both run out of moves) the round(s) will be replayed until two matches are won.
5) Points are dependant on wins / loses
6) No health items ( i.e hyper potions or whatever)
7) Held Items are allowed except Survival Armor
8) Ancients are permitted in the second round of the match, but not the first.

POINT DISTRIBUTION:Win: 3 pointsLoss: 2 points

This isn't about win's and losses, but learning and growing.

So ask questions, give answers, test monsters and strategies out.

Take this opportunity to get better.

Good Luck Elites.

Matches Start 7/1/12

good luck elites
(2012-06-25, 02:59 AM)Knost Wrote:
[Image: image]
PVP Elite Tournament Rules

This tournament will be round robin with each match being composed of two rounds. The first round will be Legend and below, while the second will allow the use of Ancients. Each Win/Loss will be reported and the player with the most wins or the most accumulated points (explained below) will win, with second being the second most wins / points and third being the third most points / wins. The Tournament will run for two weeks.

POINT DISTRIBUTION:

Win: 3 points
Loss: 2 points

THE RULES:
1) You can have as many Full UV mons as you need/want to use
2) One monster with a Bomber/1000 power moves will be allowed. No survival armor
3) Player's must post the results in this thread, preferably with a screen shot of the pvp battle boards along with it, but this is not 100% necessary)
4) The battles are to be done in two rounds, in the event of a stalemate (players both run out of moves) the round(s) will be replayed until two matches are won.
5) Points are dependant on wins / loses
6) No health items ( i.e hyper potions or whatever)
7) Held Items are allowed except Survival Armor
8) Ancients are permitted in the second round of the match, but not the first.

POINT DISTRIBUTION:Win: 3 pointsLoss: 2 points

This isn't about win's and losses, but learning and growing.

So ask questions, give answers, test monsters and strategies out.

Take this opportunity to get better.

Good Luck Elites.

Matches Start 7/1/12

Congrats to our newest T.O.K. graduate TheGreatGonsalez!
congrats thegreatgonsalez
Congrats to our newest PVP Elite [Image: 550-Wargile.png] Law0086!!
Congrats Law :]
congrats law
Im going to extend my week leave to the update for the sake of Surgery recovery lol
Rake will be taking over as he is the Co-Leader. Smile
I shall be back! Wish me luck in surgery!

Bye for now!
hope you recover knost,

take care,

good luck,

and see you then! Smile
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
good luck knost~~!
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Good luck knost!
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
good luck knost may everything go well
Good luck KNOST
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
good luck knost and waiting for you to back soon
Hope your surgery goes double plus good Knost, look forward to seeing you whenever you are better
You dare Challenge ME ?

• 10(current)