Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Community Zone » Clans/Guilds/Teamwork » Akatslowi -- New PVP Elite added & Elite Tournament Announced--
  Thread Closed
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Akatslowi -- New PVP Elite added & Elite Tournament Announced--
Wow! It's an honor to battle with the best pvp'ers in game, win or loose. 2nd thing I am looking forward too, next to pacquiao's fight on sunday (local time). Hoping my net won't lag that much 'coz slow net is a very big disadvantage pvp wise.
(2012-06-06, 08:40 AM)Knost Wrote:
[Image: image]
--Attention PVP Elites --

The first ever PVP Elite Tournament will start Monday the 11th and will end the 25th or as soon as all of the matches are completed.

The tournament will be Round Robin so all PVP Elites will battle one another excluding their teammates.

More Details to be posted later.
I hope you don't lag either Psy, but remember this is just for points and team building. If you lag and it causes you to lose you will have still been able to practice among some of the best pvpr's in the game and thats huge.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
I know right knost, haven't been pvp'ing much lately due to this lag, and I'm glad you set-up this tournament...
fyi to show how huge this lag is affecting me, kun destroyed my whole team with just a turkey... =) =(
i don't Lag , i wish i did so i can wait for the 15 time count or w/e ._.
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
(2012-06-06, 09:01 AM)Psywar Wrote: I know right knost, haven't been pvp'ing much lately due to this lag, and I'm glad you set-up this tournament...
fyi to show how huge this lag is affecting me, kun destroyed my whole team with just a turkey... =) =(
I hope it helps

(2012-06-06, 12:48 PM)TrafalgarLaw Wrote: i don't Lag , i wish i did so i can wait for the 15 time count or w/e ._.
Yeah I know, the PVP screen needs to be re-worked for real.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Man I need to read more.

So I need to challenge for my spot eh?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2012-06-06, 01:13 PM)orboknown Wrote: Man I need to read more.

So I need to challenge for my spot eh?
You're already in the T.O.L. so you don't need to challenge for that, but if you want to be a part of the Warriors than yes you'll have to test and challenge for a spot.
link me the requirements?

@rake-PM me when you read this post. we needs to talk bout dgames
(2012-06-06, 01:38 PM)orboknown Wrote: link me the requirements?

@rake-PM me when you read this post. we needs to talk bout dgames
6 levels 100's and you have to beat the three test teams.
have the hundreds, next week should have time to go against test teams
Winning or losing doesn't matter everyone got their own style in pvp. It would also make us see how we are getting on with pvp and how we can improve.

I will have hard time to show in the tournment my exams next week and the week after. I will try my best to show but very unlikely
(2012-06-06, 01:59 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: Winning or losing doesn't matter everyone got their own style in pvp. It would also make us see how we are getting on with pvp and how we can improve.

I will have hard time to show in the tournment my exams next week and the week after. I will try my best to show but very unlikely
Even if you miss some we can just do them after the tourney is over Dark. There are no prizes this time just points.
aight.
Eh...Ive thought about it...and...just because a member can't beat the test team doesnt necessarily mean theyare not an elite caliber pvp'er...just like a verve mon isnt bad just because it loses to a momentum...the player may just have a different pvp style then it takes to beat the test team...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2012-06-07, 01:41 AM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: Eh...Ive thought about it...and...just because a member can't beat the test team doesnt necessarily mean theyare not an elite caliber pvp'er...just like a verve mon isnt bad just because it loses to a momentum...the player may just have a different pvp style then it takes to beat the test team...
Agreed. The Point is that a PVP Elite should have the stable of monsters to appropriately change their 'style' to beat the test team. The test team isn't as hard as you think.
(2012-06-07, 01:41 AM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: Eh...Ive thought about it...and...just because a member can't beat the test team doesnt necessarily mean theyare not an elite caliber pvp'er...just like a verve mon isnt bad just because it loses to a momentum...the player may just have a different pvp style then it takes to beat the test team...
The test teams are not even really that hard, and with my guides they become easier.

Sweepers: Obviously counter with something to wall me to death, or bring your own faster sweeper
Walls: Go attack, shrug off stat changes with black mist. Use your sweeper in the right place
Mixed: Build a plan. Stick to it. They can look at our test teams before challenging.

If i bring halls turkey, first counter to enter someone head should be : Halls zone, quantum zone, quantum anything with legendary power really. Anything verve would be alright as long as the moveset is good. Wall. Faster turkey. Jet. There are options open for people. That\s why we encourage them to ask questions. We want them to challenge us and learn. Plus they can try every week and each time they lose, they can learn to win better.

Plus we're not saying they are not elite caliber, we are saying that they are not PVP Elite rank in akatslowi. There's a process to go through to get the title. They could easily be a stellar pvper and not hold the title.
You dare Challenge ME ?

What Rake said lol
the graphic now looks cool lol
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
and thanks for answering yall...and now that its been covered inside the thread....you can just refer to it any time someone has a similar question *hate feeling like a conniving ol chess player though...moving people around like pieces on a board*
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2012-06-07, 10:20 AM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: and thanks for answering yall...and now that its been covered inside the thread....you can just refer to it any time someone has a similar question *hate feeling like a conniving ol chess player though...moving people around like pieces on a board*
LOL Qk, if you want you can create an Akatslowi 'frequently asked questions' thread. That would be very helpful.
just edit them into the op.

also, @Quanto- life is nothing but a chess match.
3 days till the PVP Elite Tournement!!!
PVP Elite Tournament Rules

This tournament will be round robin single elimination style, each player will face all the other player's , the player with the most wins or the most accumulated points(explained below) will win, with second being the second most wins / points and third being the third most points / wins. The Tournament will run for two weeks.

POINT DISTRIBUTION:

Win: 3 points
Loss: 2 points

THE RULES:
1) You can have as many Full UV mons as you need/want to use
2) One monster with a Bomber/1000 power moves will be allowed. No survival armor
3) Player's most post the results in this thread, preferably with a screen shot of the pvp battle boards along with it, but this is not 100% necessary)
4) The battles are single elimination, in the event of a stalemate (players both run out of moves) the match will be replayed until someone wins the one battle
5) Points are dependant on wins / loses
6) No health items ( i.e hyper potions or whatever)
7) Held Items are allowed except Survival Armor
8) Ancients are permitted but not necessary

POINT DISTRIBUTION:Win: 3 pointsLoss: 2 points

This isn't about win's and losses, but learning and growing.

So ask questions, give answers, test monsters and strategies out.

Take this opportunity to get better.

Good Luck Elites.

Matches Start 6/11/12 and end 6/25/12

Interesting ....
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
Welcome Law0086 to Akatslowi!

Our first T.O.K. graduate!
Welcome to the big leagues
Ahhh... thanks guys!

So knost... do I have a partner?
Welcome Law0086 to Akatslowi!

Our first T.O.K. graduate!
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
welcome law
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
The PVP Elite Tourney Starts Today!

Let the Games begin!

Good Luck Elites!
  • 8(current)