Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Community Zone » Clans/Guilds/Teamwork » Akatslowi -- New PVP Elite added & Elite Tournament Announced--
  Thread Closed
  • 5(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Akatslowi -- New PVP Elite added & Elite Tournament Announced--
(2012-05-27, 01:29 AM)Knost Wrote: Today Uncle_Lung_Fish announced that he will be retiring from MonsterMMORPG. A game that he not only dominated in PVP during his time, but also where he was one of the most respected and well liked members of the MonsterMMORPG community.

I think I speak for all Akatslowian's and game members when I say Uncle_Lung_Fish will be truly and sorely missed.

You taught me everything I know and it was an honor to be a part of this game with you Uncle. You are a great person as well as leader and player.

We hope to see you again soon.
Approved and in respects to Uncle_Lung_Fish,

You'll never be forgotten , your legacy will be passed on
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
Thanks Knost, bye guys.
[Image: image]
Uncle why you leave, game will be boringer(a new word) without you
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Goodbye and Good luck with everything, Uncle.You taught me a lot about PVP in game.
Bye Uncle sad to see you go hope to see you if you return Smile you taught every one some think while you was here.
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
bye uncle, a player i respected, hope you have fun with life Smile your a legend to all akatslowi members
goodbye uncle, you also taught me to be a better pvper, were always in a helpful mood and this game is losing a piece of its history with you.

Stay sweet Uncle, you will be missed.
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
[Image: 2ppzlnp.jpg]
bye uncle *sob* ill miss you
you were the first 1 i talked to and taught me everything ill miss you so much
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
It is with great sadness that i say Goodbye to Uncle_Lung_Fish, when i started out , he , knost and snoozn were the people who helped me the most, not only with pvp but with their knowledge and expertise, it even went so far as Uncle inviting me into Akatslowi before i met any of the qualifications, calling me quote "a cool guy". It has been my honour and privilege to be a part of Akatslowi ever since then. And now as i step into the role of co-leader, i can only hope to be half the person Uncle is and was to Akatslowi, and to the Monster MMORPG community

Monster MMORPG is losing a big part of it's community , but as long as Uncle is happy, i am happy for him.

Goodbye , good luck and Happy travels Uncle_Lung_Fish
You dare Challenge ME ?

[Image: 112Redanda.png] -> [Image: 113Rewolda.png] -> [Image: 660Fendark.png]

evolution o.o im the first and retro's last one lol XD
(2012-05-27, 08:31 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: [Image: 112Redanda.png] -> [Image: 113Rewolda.png] -> [Image: 660Fendark.png]

evolution o.o im the first and retro's last one lol XD

hahahaha That's awesome Dark haha
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
i wonder who is 2nd :o
whens the next t.o.l tourny, im gonna join the next one, and actuall pvp, the last one i like pvp'd 2 times lol
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
Welcome back to Akatslowi PVP Elite [Image: ghostdragon-1.jpg] Kai_Sr!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Welcome back to Akatslowi PVP Elite Kai_Sr!
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
thanks cope :p
The Dragon Slayer

New PVP Elite Team is...

[Image: ghostdragon-1.jpg] Kai_SR S-Class and [Image: 348Ahuizouth.png] PcKaveman S-Class Templar
two S-Classes in a team not bad good luck
I like how the team is shaping up. As soon as PC gets back full time we will start the elite team's tournaments.
Thanks Dark
The Dragon Slayer

Isn't Rank 18 counted as a Rank Elite? Big Grin
Gotta be top two in rank out of all the members Wink
welcome kai
!ATTENTION PVP ELITES!
Your current mission is to determine if you and your teammate are ready for the tasks that await you.

To be sure of this, make sure to face one another in battle and exchange notes on improvements that could be made in your respective monster teams or overall PVP strategy.

If there are things that can be fixed, bought or hunted for please do so A.S.A.P.

You have one week to complete this task.

Good Luck.
Let the S-Class reign Tongue This looks like it'll be sweet!
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
[Image: 2ppzlnp.jpg]
only to pvp elites right?
Yes Staff.
aye aye!
Thanks Staff, Hi pc Big Grin
The Dragon Slayer

(2012-05-27, 01:29 AM)Knost Wrote: Today Uncle_Lung_Fish announced that he will be retiring from MonsterMMORPG. A game that he not only dominated in PVP during his time, but also where he was one of the most respected and well liked members of the MonsterMMORPG community.

I think I speak for all Akatslowian's and game members when I say Uncle_Lung_Fish will be truly and sorely missed.

You taught me everything I know and it was an honor to be a part of this game with you Uncle. You are a great person as well as leader and player.

We hope to see you again soon.
[Image: tumblr_m1f5f4CEdJ1qdrhpf.gif] you will be missed.

Knost hit me up and I'll help you keep errything organized aight?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
  • 5(current)