Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Community Zone » Clans/Guilds/Teamwork » Akatslowi -- New PVP Elite added & Elite Tournament Announced--
  Thread Closed
  • 4(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Akatslowi -- New PVP Elite added & Elite Tournament Announced--
Welcome back D.Z!
[Image: irems_rap.jpg]
Good to be back Smile

Thank you guys
(2012-05-24, 08:43 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: Good to be back Smile

Thank you guys
Oh no-hhh :'(
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
Void ----> TrafalGarLaw Now
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
Congrats to Akatslowi's new (and last) Templar Wulfpachi!

Also check out the new sub team for Akatslowi!
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-T...6#pid76026
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
congrulations wulf
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
ATTENTION PVP ELITES:

Starting next week I will be pairing up the PVP Elites into teams of two.

If you have a request to be paired with anyone please send me a PM in the forums. Thanks!!!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Can i join??
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
All new recruits have to go through the Temple of Knowledge or challenge for the G-9.
Anticipates A lot of G-9 Challenges
You dare Challenge ME ?

(2012-05-25, 08:29 PM)Anomandaris Giovanni Rake Wrote: Anticipates A lot of G-9 Challenges
Anticipates a lot of Challengers losing.
(2012-05-25, 08:38 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2012-05-25, 08:29 PM)Anomandaris Giovanni Rake Wrote: Anticipates A lot of G-9 Challenges
Anticipates a lot of Challengers losing.
Anticipates the sweeper team getting good practice in
You dare Challenge ME ?

First PVP Elite team will be

[Image: 660Fendark.png] TrafalgarLaw and [Image: 112Redanda.png] Dark.Zero
You already know we first Smile
[Image: troll.gif]
so mister law lets do our best
Tha gif....that...why....make it stop!

LMAO Good luck guys!
(2012-05-25, 11:07 PM)Knost Wrote: Tha gif....that...why....make it stop!

Its hypnotic :O
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
Next PVP Elite Team is...

[Image: ghostdragon-1.jpg] Kai_SR S-Class and [Image: 348Ahuizouth.png] PcKaveman S-Class
Wow, these teams will be fun to face Smile
You dare Challenge ME ?

Third PVP Elite team is...

[Image: 211Quensea.png] Snooz and [Image: 062_Prysma2.png] Knost

Last PVP Elite team is...

[Image: monasonredonecopy1.png?dateline=1334060973] Anomandaris Rake and [Image: 142Jetegin.png] Psywar

As more Elites come in the teams might under go changes.
Weren't you and Rake first? Lol
Nope you and Dark.Zero were. Smile

You guys have a very, very strong team.
Well , you know how things are

[Image: troll.gif]
...that was mean Retro....not cool....lol
That ugly gif,but funny :]
What are the PVP Elites being paired up for?
Tournaments / Points / Titles / Prizes

Im still working out the details, but it should make out elites a little more active.

P.s. If it come down to an inactive Elite, I will either step out and let someone take my place or let another elite sub in for the inactive Elite(s).
Knost add me to the team bro
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Looks real nice around here
[Image: image]
I'll miss u Uncle Sad
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpWlwLPKTx0_KQJyjOsIJ...1_hF6gzmLb]
Today Uncle_Lung_Fish announced that he will be retiring from MonsterMMORPG. A game that he not only dominated in PVP during his time, but also where he was one of the most respected and well liked members of the MonsterMMORPG community.

I think I speak for all Akatslowian's and game members when I say Uncle_Lung_Fish will be truly and sorely missed.

You taught me everything I know and it was an honor to be a part of this game with you Uncle. You are a great person as well as leader and player.

We hope to see you again soon.
  • 4(current)