• 11(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Akatslowi: Kage Pairing
(2013-02-28, 09:41 AM)Slow Wrote: announcement:

just a quick announcement before i go-the next big event we will have is a pvp tourny. all villagers have to participate, except for kages. this tourny will be important because i will assign a "Battle Power" on every player. the Battle Power will reflect your pvp skills. in the future, every village might be balanced based on this measurement. i.e, every village will have the same aggregate Battle Power. however, i ain't a fan of communism. i will see how it goes first. kages, please remind your members to train hard now. i will not balance the villages anytime soon, so if your villagers are weak, your village will have the lowest battle power. and that means weakest. <.<.
Any details about the tournament? Time, arrangement, rules etc? And what about newly recruited members? Do they have to participate to? (reason for question being that they will be reshuffled soon) And do you have any more info on slowies for recruiting? :p
What if members wanted to join another village?
How would something like that work?

^^ just asking.
(2013-03-02, 12:47 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: What if members wanted to join another village?
How would something like that work?

^^ just asking.
yeah...
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Slow,as you probably know K_K made me the Kage leader :-) (so I guess an update on the first post would be cool)
[Image: thelegendssigf.png]
The Bloodbath Arena Leader for the Legends Guild.
My Monster Fanfiction story!
@irem
i will announce the details below. as for new recruits, they will all join the pvp tourny. for recruit slowies, i will announce the details next time. but whoever you recruit now will be recorded. new recruits won't be shuffled so soon. i will only balance when everything becomes extreme. but till then, everyone recruited remains in your village.

if you want to recruit people for slowies but not wanting them to join your village because of high requirements your village has, you can do so, but just refer them to the normal akatslowi thread.

@dei
the rough idea is that every villager will be an asset of the kage. think of a stock. nurture them and the value of the stock rise. every member will have "bounties" soon and that will be how much they are worth. if your members want to join other villages, they will need your consent. if you agree, you will be "donating" your assets to the other village. and the networth of your village goes down, means you are poorer. networth=slowies(currency)+ assets. you can "trade" or "sell" them for slowies. in the future, such wealth will be the crux of the role play for the team. in addition to "defend your land", there is "build your empire". might sound complicated, but i will make it simple. the computation will be done by me, so no worries. also i hope no members get offended when i refer you guys as an asset or stock lol. they are just analogies.

@uri
ok. i took a look at your profile and see that you have 8 lvl 100s. please get 2 more to fulfill the min requirement. thanks!

also in future, please discuss with me first.
[Image: image]
He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right -Confucius
Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity -Will Smith
Be cool. Be an Akatslowinian -Slow
PVP Tourny details:

-Ancients allowed. Best of 3, no other rules.
-Date: Surprise tourny, but soon
-Villagers must participate in this evaluation. Any villagers not evaluated will not be able to participate in any other events.

Prize
-The prize is 50 usd donation
But, this will be how the rewarding works (so that everyone has some chance)
-The top 5 winners will only be considered.
-Each 5 winners will represent their village.
-There will be 2 luckydraws, the 1st would be winning the right for the 2nd luckydraw.
-The 2nd luckydraw would be the 50usd donation draw.

-Eg, assuming the top 5 winners' names are 12345.
123 are from village A, and 45 are from village B. this will mean village A and B will have to do the 1st luckydraw to see who has the right to play the grand prize luckydraw.

assuming village A won. for the final draw, everyone in village A can participate in it. but only 1 person can win the prize.

*Think of it like every fighter in the tourny represents his village to obtain the right for his village to win prizes.

If all top 5 winners are from village A, then there isn't a need for the 1st luckydraw. So the more members from the same village you have in the top 5, the higher chance for you to play the final draw.

Note: As every village has different populations, I have to make the probability the same. I will tell you how it works next time, so you guys don't get befuddled.
Awesome, thanks Slow!
-Remmy
Can't w8 for it. w8ing for start.
(2013-03-03, 07:54 AM)Slow Wrote: @uri
ok. i took a look at your profile and see that you have 8 lvl 100s. please get 2 more to fulfill the min requirement. thanks!

That's fine.  I was assuming K_K discussed with you.  (which was very incorrect on my part-my apologies).

I've had over 10 Level 100's since last week so I wuld appreciate it if you check again.  Hopefully no one hacked into my account. Big Grin
[Image: thelegendssigf.png]
The Bloodbath Arena Leader for the Legends Guild.
My Monster Fanfiction story!
Because of family issues, i won't be able to spend as much time on the game for the next weeks as i want to, so i will step down from my position as kage.
Either make Quanto the new Kage, or put all those inactice people, quanto and me in any village, all fine by me.

I'm sorry guys, i might be able to take on the Kage job again in about 3 weeks, but don't count on it.
[Image: un76e.jpg]
Sorry to hear that dan, Hope it works out Smile
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
i'm sorry to hear that Dan
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
yeah sorry to hear that
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Hope everything works out for you Dan
Best of luck Dan
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-03-06, 06:17 AM)Dandragoon Wrote: Because of family issues, i won't be able to spend as much time on the game for the next weeks as i want to, so i will step down from my position as kage.
Either make Quanto the new Kage, or put all those inactice people, quanto and me in any village, all fine by me.

I'm sorry guys, i might be able to take on the Kage job again in about 3 weeks, but don't count on it.

ok noted, dan. hope your dad feels better. i will discuss with quanto if he wants to be the acting kage until you're back. you can later decide if you want to be kage later.

take care.
(2013-03-03, 04:30 PM)UritheLostLight Wrote:
(2013-03-03, 07:54 AM)Slow Wrote: @uri

That's fine.  I was assuming K_K discussed with you.  (which was very incorrect on my part-my apologies).

I've had over 10 Level 100's since last week so I wuld appreciate it if you check again.  Hopefully no one hacked into my account. Big Grin

that was directed at kun :p. and my bad, i counted wrongly lol, sorry.
Quanto is also inactive xD
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Quanto isn't inactive
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Havnt seen him lately xD
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
hmm ok. i will reconsider.
Announcement:

Kai_Sr will take over Hidan!

Villagers: War, Azaz99, Leloucash

good luck!
Congrats Kai!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
congrats kai (y)
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
*little clap*

Nice kai...
(2013-03-07, 06:30 AM)fjkulit Wrote: Quanto is also inactive xD

quanto isnst inactive...hes playing unfer takuto_kokobunj
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
i dont think valentine or darker are active? they havent contacted me
gratz

and saw quanto just yesterday
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Quantum is pretty active... I see him every day on chat.

Also, enough about qk :/ he's active, dot.
yes, i have just contacted quanto. he is active just doesn't publicly appear heavily involved in team's stuff.

Quanto will take over Dan for now. he will be more active in team matters, publicly lol.
  • 11(current)