Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new type of event monster
Edit: No longer necessary
[Image: liger_sig_by_uzl_2s-d9zpcki.png]
(2016-04-21, 11:16 AM)Motoko Wrote: This is just a suggestion based on a system from another MMO, but it would go something like this, suggesting it due to the fact that we have an awful lot of players who sit in the starting zone.

- Every X hours on the X day a monster would spawn specific to a region until captured, at which point it would respawn in another X hours and after that day (Say it spawns on a tuesday, so it would be every tuesday every X hours) wouldn't spawn again until the next programmed "spawn day". There is only one at a time, which promotes activity outside the starter zone, and there are other monsters under this system that can even spawn once a month or if you use a specific rare item from your inventory in the right place in the monster's zone.
The monster's level is +5 the maximum level of that specific zone. Which does mean, yes, in a zone with a maximum level range of 120, it would be level 125.

I'm not too sure about the monster's ranking, I do believe it should be a Zenith, or it should at least be powerful enough to be sought after when it does spawn. This system would make sure of the in-game timer as well, as some would only spawn at day or at night.

Thoughts? Discuss please.

Nothing would justify to bother with race hunting something players with decent net-speed have a clear advantage on.
Zenith, to say the least, Basically Are useless.(yes, there a decent ones, but that's it... decent).
Even an Ancient wouldn't be worth the hassle since, no matter the lvl, i could just hunt for a regular one without the risk to waste time.

Having something exceeds the max. Lvl, without having ways to achieve it aswell, pretty much gives unfair advantages in PvP.

If the suggestion plays out to incklude a max lvl increase, i'd still say nah. Since that doesn't make it any more interesting.

Then there's the thing, why?
We have hunting events.
We have a Daily Boss which can be seen as a raid boss.

So unless it is an Ancient which is fully-fixable after catching it, and/or i.n.s.a.n.e.l.y. rewarding, i don't see this idea bringing in fresh wind nor motivation for players.
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
(2016-04-21, 11:43 PM)Galliant Wrote:
(2016-04-21, 11:16 AM)Motoko Wrote: This is just a suggestion based on a system from another MMO, but it would go something like this, suggesting it due to the fact that we have an awful lot of players who sit in the starting zone.

- Every X hours on the X day a monster would spawn specific to a region until captured, at which point it would respawn in another X hours and after that day (Say it spawns on a tuesday, so it would be every tuesday every X hours) wouldn't spawn again until the next programmed "spawn day". There is only one at a time, which promotes activity outside the starter zone, and there are other monsters under this system that can even spawn once a month or if you use a specific rare item from your inventory in the right place in the monster's zone.
The monster's level is +5 the maximum level of that specific zone. Which does mean, yes, in a zone with a maximum level range of 120, it would be level 125.

I'm not too sure about the monster's ranking, I do believe it should be a Zenith, or it should at least be powerful enough to be sought after when it does spawn. This system would make sure of the in-game timer as well, as some would only spawn at day or at night.

Nothing would justify to bother with race hunting something players with decent net-speed have a clear advantage on.
Zenith, to say the least, Basically Are useless.(yes, there a decent ones, but that's it... decent).
Even an Ancient wouldn't be worth the hassle since, no matter the lvl, i could just hunt for a regular one without the risk to waste time.

Having something exceeds the max. Lvl, without having ways to achieve it aswell, pretty much gives unfair advantages in PvP.

If the suggestion plays out to incklude a max lvl increase, i'd still say nah. Since that doesn't make it any more interesting.

We have hunting events.

So unless it is an Ancient which is fully-fixable after catching it, and/or i.n.s.a.n.e.l.y. rewarding, i don't see this idea bringing in fresh wind nor motivation for players.

Yeah, thank you. I'll simply stick to Ancients/Zeniths with this feedback.
[Image: liger_sig_by_uzl_2s-d9zpcki.png]
(2016-04-22, 04:39 AM)Motoko Wrote:
(2016-04-21, 11:43 PM)Galliant Wrote:

We have hunting events.

Yeah, thank you. I'll simply stick to Ancients/Zeniths with this feedback.

Not saying give up on the idea.
I'm stating what will be the matter with what's suggested.
I'm saying: work it out more.
You see what the Problem with the current suggestion is, now you could work around making it good (:
My critique is more constructive than it's destructive, i'm just honest.
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
Do you like it? Learn the skibidi toilet dance moves, unlock new characters and upgrades, and enjoy this crazy and colorful game.
As the customer demands, we continue to make call girls available to our clients accordingly. Fresh Call Girl in Goa firstly have their health check up whenever they are admitted to our agency Then enter.
Your essay has a lot of important information, which allows me to broaden my knowledge. You can relax by visiting the poppy playtime website.