Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A RolePlay Section?
I am Marth, now to be known as CursedBoy, because I've been cursed by a witch at school. Anyway, to get on topic, why not make a RolePlay topic so we don't have to blend to RolePlays in with the Off-Topic stuff? Plus, roleplays can be very fun if players have a spirit that can accept fun. So, post your thoughts and comments about this idea.
I believe that there should be a RolePlay section, but it should be a sub-section of the Off-Topic section when the Off-Topic section is implemented into the forums. That would let the RolePlay section take up less space and it would be known that RolePlays are not directly related to Monster MMORPG.
Yeah I agree with this.
all in agreement say "i" i
i agree with lamb..
There is going to be a child board in the Off-Topic section for RolePlaying Topics since the mods have discussed about it in the previous forum.

Just chill for now, wait for the game, and the forum will still be worked on No Worries!!
Sorry, Dei. I wasn't at the older forums for probably... Around 2-3 months or so. I check tsee if the new game is ready every now & then.
i agree with dei nd lamby chop!!
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
(2011-05-04, 11:45 PM)CursedBoy Wrote: Sorry, Dei. I wasn't at the older forums for probably... Around 2-3 months or so. I check tsee if the new game is ready every now & then.

It's alright. No need to be sorry.

Just a heads-up with everything going on and all. Most subjects from the previous forum will probably come to this forum as well.
Okay. Smile
roleplaying under the offtopic board.nice job people.makes life easier for us mortals
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-05-05, 02:49 PM)orboknown Wrote: roleplaying under the offtopic board.nice job people.makes life easier for us mortals

lol...