Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Friendly Tip For Beginners
If this is your first day in this game, as a fellow trainer, I welcome you.

So ,you have probably heard about 2 moves : Hyper Surf and Stone Smash.
A lot of players will offer you monsters for 10,000 gold or less, with low levels but they know those moves,
and that is a trick i watched happen for a thousand time.
however, after u get stronger and know more about the game you will change your monsters and i mean all of them, you bet, so then u have no choice, you will have to buy the 2 moves.
My tip; is you go vote, click on 100.000 gold and complete the vote.
congrats now you have 100 k of gold, go to the market: buy "stone smash" and "hyper surf"; 50 k each...
This is the best way to do it, believe me. Big Grin
Only have a couple of things to add, your forgetting about Ram and fly, But yea its nice to purchase those low lvl monsters anyhow tho if you can scrape the money for it because it will increase the speed you gain more monsters at. If you have no such monsters you will be stuck in the low lvl areas farming the same monsters for a long time.

Oh and if someone didnt know how to use such moves you just hit the monster icon on your bar it gives you a menu with the moves fly, ram, smash etc.
[Image: sigtest.png]
Draw some monsters and post em here
http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Ro...e-art-only
the two most important imo is hyper surf and fly.
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
First of all, this won't be efficient, as Hyper surf and Stone Smash will cost 100k each in the future. Second, you can just, as Rollie said, have Fly and Hyper Surf. Stone Smash is just for Winrazor training, which for me is a bad choice for a training spot.
Constantly dying yet never dead
true fly is very importent
i just wrote what i did, in ma first day i bought hyper surf and stone smash
maybe i did a bad move, but it worked fine in the end Smile
but i think u are right, maybe i should have waited
at least the newbies, should buy the hyper surf 50 k, soon it will be 100 k so itz a problem.
With permission, I would like to fix grammatical errors in the opening post since it is a tip from one member to another.

----------------------

Also, in my opinion for this post, I would like to add that the 100,000 gold gained from voting shouldn't be wasted on monsters or the AI's.

They should be wasted on the essential items that are cheaper such as monster boxes, health items, and things like that.

If you have any gold left from that 100,000, you should search for a monster that has the AI moves that are the most important and will be used in the game frequently. Those AI's are Hyper Surf and Fly.

Stone Smash, Ram, Slice, will only be side-steps. They also assist in searching for more monsters.

------------------------

One more thing to add, there is a thread for you to post tips in. If it is not in this section, I will find it later on.
(2012-01-20, 12:46 AM)Kamidara Wrote: With permission, I would like to fix grammatical errors in the opening post since it is a tip from one member to another.

----------------------

Also, in my opinion for this post, I would like to add that the 100,000 gold gained from voting shouldn't be wasted on monsters or the AI's.

They should be wasted on the essential items that are cheaper such as monster boxes, health items, and things like that.

If you have any gold left from that 100,000, you should search for a monster that has the AI moves that are the most important and will be used in the game frequently. Those AI's are Hyper Surf and Fly.

Stone Smash, Ram, Slice, will only be side-steps. They also assist in searching for more monsters.

------------------------

One more thing to add, there is a thread for you to post tips in. If it is not in this section, I will find it later on.
u have ma permission, to fix any thing u want in this thread
however beside the 100 k gold, u have alose giving 250 gold, and with that u can buy 10 monster box, they cheap (24 gold each).
and the mc is for free, no need for heal items at first
and beside all of that u gain 119 gold for a kill
ps: u have like 10 minor potion, when u enter to the game, u don't have to buy any thing

The gold you get at the beginning of the game will probably be increased, it is a little small.

Also, I'm not talking about the regular Monster Boxes because they are not very efficient at their job. Healing items just keep you on your feet to reach the other towns instead of always being transported to the MC. It is also good to have because since you don't have Fly, you will not reach an MC quickly without losing/surrendering.

You do not usually gain 119 gold on Central Plains, either. The only way to gain 119 gold on Central Plains is most likely Double Money + Event + Voting for the boost.

Those 10 minor potions you receive when first registering won't be helpful once you get more monsters and reach higher levels, so I would suggest getting more.
u have a really good point there.
Hi i'm new and this is a good advice. I think i will buy fly and surf ^_^.
[Image: ducsk.jpg]

(2012-01-30, 02:51 AM)Duc Wrote: Hi i'm new and this is a good advice. I think i will buy fly and surf ^_^.
yep the best moves Smile
However, it should be remembered that you can only fly to places you have been to, so perhaps for beginners, another move may be more useful until you have travelled around more [unless they're making changes to that too]
excellent, this really helped. i would have blown my money on something less helpful haha, thanks
if ya debate in here ya gonna get the newbie's confused bout wht to get en do
everything simple en putting everything together this is best result

when ya start get hyper surf, good monter boxes en healing potions with 100k from voting
later when ya been round to several bout several towns get fly
I spent the money I got on the first of the nets on day one and an attractor, waiting for next vote to get the other items for getting the other creatures.

Though I kind of wish I had gotten one of the moves like: Ram, hyper surf, or stone smash. Then again I can get those soon.