Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10,000 Souls March
The 10,000 Souls March is a protest which will occur on December 7th, 2012, at New York City in front of the United Nations building. The protest will be about the senseless killings of Shia Muslims in Pakistan, Syria, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iraq, and other countries. Shia Muslims are being killed in those countries for no reason, and these crimes have to be put to a stop. Therefore, people from across the country will be going to New York City tomorrow to protest against this violence. I am actually missing school tomorrow to attend this protest, so yeah. I think it's important for people to know what the situation is for Shia Muslims in the aforementioned countries and what this protest is all about.
Do protests last long?

Good luck. Wait, why is it in New York City?
(2012-12-06, 11:00 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Do protests last long?

Good luck. Wait, why is it in New York City?

This is the program:

Gathering: 11:00 AM
Juma (Friday in Arabic) Prayers 12:00 PM
Silent Vigil 1:00—1:30 PM
Silent March 1:30—3:00 PM
Protest: 3:15—4:30 PM

Also, we're doing this in New York City because the United Nations building is located in New York City, and we wanted to do this protest outside of the UN building because the issue is relevant to what the UN is all about.
Good cause, nice location, great reason, I bid you all good luck.

If a country needs help, America is going to be one to help them as it is their nature.
Good luck Lamb and Godspeed . . .
Good luck cuz you will need it Big Grin
This is pretty cool, good luck Lamb.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Well, that was a good experience! I saw Press TV going around giving interviews to people, and they released this: https://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/12/08...-pakistan/

Cool fact: I'm in that video! I won't tell you who I am though haha but I'm in there. Big Grin
I bet Lamb is the guy with the trollface XD

And I'm guessing it was some sort of positive outcome resulting in success?
My guess, he's 00:53 in the video, one of the guys to the right.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2012-12-09, 03:55 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I bet Lamb is the guy with the trollface XD

And I'm guessing it was some sort of positive outcome resulting in success?

Which guy haha?

And yeah, hopefully some sort of action from the UN will result from this event.
(2012-12-09, 03:48 AM)Lamb Wrote: Well, that was a good experience! I saw Press TV going around giving interviews to people, and they released this: https://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/12/08...-pakistan/

Cool fact: I'm in that video! I won't tell you who I am though haha but I'm in there. Big Grin
very nice (:
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
i have a few guesses Tongue
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.