Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"CeFurkan can you put a drop down bar next to the "number of" the monster it is. the drop down bar has all the natures in it, also when you choose the nature, the writing that says"average level, changes acccording to the nature you pick.then it will tell you how many of "that nature" there are.

it helps people know how many there are, and to sell them.the more there are, the lower the price, the less there are, the higher the price."

" its mostly meant for the good natures as hallu, mirage,tremb, quantum and so on, and for emiss class and up, but can be used for any other monster or nature as well"
post your thoughts please!!! Big Grin

screenshot

https://s1068.photobucket.com/albums/u441/cope35/?action=view¤t=idea.png
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
i like the idea would help the game economy a lot

but what if you want to see it all together? make sure there an "all natures" thing or whatever
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-07-09, 05:41 AM)Guider456 Wrote: i like the idea would help the game economy a lot

but what if you want to see it all together? make sure there an "all natures" thing or whatever
good idea never thought of that. ! Big Grin

and another part to this idea......no never mind it probably would make it look different then from this 1
(2012-07-09, 05:50 AM)Guider456 Wrote: and another part to this idea......no never mind it probably would make it look different then from this 1
alright? lol

well since its in idea development ima go ahead and throw it out there

how about there could be a checkbox next to the natures and you can combine 2 or more nature to see how many of that monster there are/avg level is

its your idea though so you decide
hmm, there could but i dont see how that would help what i am getting at in the thread....

here to pick a whole in something o.o
(2012-07-09, 05:41 AM)Guider456 Wrote: i like the idea would help the game economy a lot

wouldnt that just be the total amount in game?

Also...although I really like the idea...it would be nice if it was rewrote so it was easier to understand and easier on the eyes
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2012-07-09, 06:43 AM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: here to pick a whole in something o.o

wouldnt that just be the total amount in game?

Also...although I really like the idea...it would be nice if it was rewrote so it was easier to understand and easier on the eyes
If it was written into something simpler? Hmm...

The main point is that we want to put a bar (like the one in the screenshot). In that bar, there should be a list of natures. As the nature is picked, the number of monsters will be filtered. Example, there are 10 fendarks in-game. 8 of those is a hallucination nature, 1 is quantum, and another one is mirage. If we filter "mirage", the "Number of:" will be changed to 1 instead of 10. If hallu, 8.

Thumbnail(s)

"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
i like it
..Why are there quotation marks?..

I had to read some posts to understand and then.. yea, it's an idea that is needed. How many hallus, how many quantums, bla bla.

I'll support when it gets moved.
bump, check it CeFurkan. you told me it would happen Big Grin

Cool Smile
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
great idea it will be nice Big Grin
i can make a special page where you can list users monsters

with filterings

good idea
(2013-07-16, 04:33 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: i can make a special page where you can list users monsters

with filterings

good idea

Could work as well. Both ways would be fine. Smile Big Grin glad you like it Big Grin