Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum

Full Version: Movie Hype
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm pretty sure we all like Cinematic Movies and stuff.. All kinds.. In a way. Well yeah, this thread is for your anxiousness on movies.

[Image: Theater_wallpapers_384.jpg]

Movies that haven't come out yet, talk about your expectations, your opinions on new movies - old movies - both, anything!

Your favorite movie! Your least favorite movie! The movie that you don't know if you liked it or not!

I subscribed to this channel on youtube :
https://www.youtube.com/user/joblomovienetwork

It releases trailers on awesome movies that will come out soon! Basically sneak peaks and stuff.. You already know. Now, for a starting topic.. Who enjoyed Man Of Steel? Who enjoyed The Dark Knight Rises?

Number One Question :
Batman Vs Superman 2015 - Your opinion?
That image is biiiig!!

Superman FTW! Unless batman buys a ton of kriptonite and makes a brand new kriptonite green outfit to kick superman's butt.
Batman always wins just through sheer willpower, so superman is done for.
(2013-09-08, 12:45 PM)orboknown Wrote: [ -> ]Batman always wins just through sheer willpower, so superman is done for.
Honestly, I never took Batman has the guy with willpower. I always thought that EVERYTHING he did was precise with mass intelligence.