Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
returning from 2013/2014
Hey everyone it has been ages since i have last been on here, but i wanted to make a theard to let people know im back. Ive been enjoying relearning this games after a while and seeing some quality of life changes. You will probably see me running around in game from time to time.

Other than that i  do wonder if there other older players rejoining recently and if so hey. Other then that glad to see you all again.
[Image: 20230703_155353.jpg]
no gif avvys plz
You'll probably see me running around the game now and then.
doodle jump
There was an error posting your reply: You cannot post clickable links to this forum threads and posts. Minimum post count is 4 posts. But your post count is just 0 posts.
driving directions is a useful and convenient website driving directions for those who want to travel, work, or simply want to find their way.
Try out geometry dash meltdown to succeed. Moving quickly past ever-present impediments can be a task in itself.
There's a good chance you'll encounter me jogging about the virtual world at some point.
There's a decent chance you'll see me running about the virtual environment at some time. geometry dash
Delve into the world of crypto companies shaping the future of finance. From blockchain technology to digital currencies, discover the innovative solutions offered by leading and emerging players in the crypto space.
Thanks, nice post
Hey there! It's awesome to hear that you're back in the game and enjoying rediscovering everything. I'm sure there are plenty of other veteran players who have also returned recently, so you're definitely not alone! It's like a reunion of sorts, and I'm excited to see the tunnel rush community buzzing with activity again. See you around in-game!