Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i dont know where to post so i posted here

it was said that monsters will retain their current ability if they can learn same ability in v2 as well

ionoule in v1 for accepeleratr , shieldmaster and sp atack master

not ionoule can learn all 3 in v2 as well but why sp attack master is not there in ionoule and is replaced by expert leader?
(2013-03-09, 01:06 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: it was said that monsters will retain their current ability if  they can learn same ability in v2 as well

ionoule in v1 for accepeleratr , shieldmaster and sp atack master

not ionoule can learn all 3 in v2 as well but why sp attack master is not there in ionoule and is replaced by expert leader?
Uh... Meaning? Since Ion's default ability is does not include Special Attack Master, then V1 Ion doesn't have Sp. Atk Master. I don't technically see any problems at all 0.o
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
He means that the monsters will keep the ablity if the ablity is in their random ablity pool...

But, kun said it himself, it isn't in the random ablity pool so why saying theres a problem while you gave the answer yourself lol...
sp attack master was default ability in ionoule in v1 and it can have sp attack master now as well so instead of expert leader all ionoule of v1 must have sp attack msater