Poll: for or against this change?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yay
50.00%
nay
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
monster stat boost(problem)
The monsters stats in the mixd region are are incredibly way to over boosted.....I fought a lvl 81 Luna that had 1100 def wirh   1500 ark it makes it nearly impossible to beat any monster.....let me put it this way a lvl 81 remmy should not be able to sweep my whole team (ancients included). I got a screenshot for a example 
[Image: 2iiy4pg.png]

EDIT~ Orbo's compromise suggestion
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
i said that a long time ago and no one answer to me
There are some people that got the badges and agree that it is not hard, I am not an expert at setting a team so I have troubles with the NPCs even in the mixed arenas regular trainers. It was actually advised to Cef to up the stats to make it harder by a few people that beat all the arenas. I actually agree to petition to lower the stats, cause not all members are doin good in battling dragon through mixed areas. It took me tons of tries to finally get not only to the dark arena leader but the dark arena badge as well, and I raged as I lost even with type advantage plus good walls.
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
Its as simple as this;
You need walls. Wall monsters with regen is most preferably
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
I have a walls(2atm). Lolz ..walls don't do any good when the apposing monster is immune or has perfect body...which happen every battle......
yea, there should be an ability that can cancel that like beyond status xD
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-08-28, 07:03 PM)War Wrote: I have a walls(2atm). Lolz ..walls don't do any good when the apposing monster is immune or has perfect body...which happen every battle......

thats just you being unlucky >.< that makes it tougher ofcourse, but all i did was whenever someone had regen or was imune i gave up and tried again when they had changed abilities^^

Your clearly not getting my point.....,a lvl 81 emmy  should not have over 1109 def and 1509 ark at stage 1........THAT'S OVERPOWERD!
Yes, ur totally right Angry
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
sorry guys i was the one who talked to cef about that no issue here it was made so people cant just run through every arena then get bored to quick
[Image: 149ay5s.png]
Monster Of The Hidden Mist
I don't mind how hard they are, you just need to put some effort
First of all, its a zenith, and second you should know that sweepers can't take that last 3 arenas
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Ppl cannot be this ignorant-.-

Dv I no the kurami is a zenith I no I can't sweep it y'all are not getting the point a lvl 81 remmy should NOT HAVE such high stats it makes them insanely OVERPOWERD

That pic was a example of how overpowers these mknstersy are

And if y'all don't no what ignorant means...read a dictionary-.-
first of all the definition of ignorant means joe. 
second of all its stats are boosted high cause again man ^^^ people keep rushing through arena then get bored
[Image: 149ay5s.png]
Monster Of The Hidden Mist
Okay war, then what do you want us to do? the game only has 19 arenas, what happens after you beat them all in a breeze, there's a word called 'challenge', and if you don't know what it means, get a dictionary.

No offense meant here.
Be Blinded By My Prowess
There a difference from being a challenge and being utterly impossible

Take it down like 25% would make things a Lil easier and still keppmit challenging

And why does everyone think I'm not outing any effort in .....iv fought the NPC like 30 times apiece
(2013-08-28, 08:21 PM)War Wrote: There a difference from being a challenge and being utterly impossible

Take it down like 25% would make things a Lil easier and still keppmit challenging

And why does everyone think I'm not outing any effort in .....iv fought the NPC like 30 times apiece
Same here Angry
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(2013-08-28, 08:21 PM)War Wrote: There a difference from being a challenge and being utterly impossible

i haven't said you're not giving effort, i'm saying most people don't find it a problem.
Be Blinded By My Prowess
once i beat the arenas, i just avoided all npc battles in the final 2 zones. so i have no problems with them.

so i have nothing to add to this.

[Image: grandpa-simpson-gif.gif]
scuttle scuttle
(2013-08-28, 07:21 PM)War Wrote: Your clearly not getting my point.....,a lvl 81 emmy  should not have over 1109 def and 1509 ark at stage 1........THAT'S OVERPOWERD!

I got your point -.-

THAT'S for making it hard... for making it hard.. making it hard

what war is saying is that it's too hard at that set in time. Lower the stats a bit, maybe make higher evolutionary stages at that area(s) more likely to appear which will have higher stats then first stages but still enough to challenge the people who want it.,
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
That's about right but the easiest fix would to just decrease the boost 20-25% so a lvl 81 emmy doesn't have 1100+ def but around 800. Same with atk...I saw a lvl 73 emmy that had 1275 atk in the mixed region -.-
My method was more a compromise situation, Lower things like ten-fifteen percent, but increase the higher stages of the monsters(if any available) chance of occuring on those maps so that the challenge remains and everyone wins.
EDIT- if one stage monster leave stats higher imo.
(2013-08-28, 11:09 PM)orboknown Wrote: My method was more a compromise situation, Lower things like ten-fifteen percent, but increase the higher stages of the monsters(if any available) chance of occuring on those maps so that the challenge remains and everyone wins.
EDIT- if one stage monster leave stats higher imo.

I could live with that....doubt if anyone else can though
We'll see what happens when we aren't the only one's paying attention to this. I can also edit the suggestion into the OP if you'd like. or just link the post inside it.
(2013-08-28, 11:15 PM)orboknown Wrote: We'll see what happens when we aren't the only one's paying attention to this. I can also edit the suggestion into the OP if you'd like. or just link the post inside it.

Go right ahead
I know what you mean...

WHAT I WANT IS THIS:

All npc's of the last 3 zones should get the stat boosts of the dragon zone... (17)

Because now the only way to beat the last 2 arena's is with lvl 1 radiation + equality monsters.... 
The dragon zone is actually still beatable by just power...

AND I WANT TO ASK YOU GUYS 1 THING:

Isn't using those radiation monsters even way more easy as when fighting the monsters using power ? Which will more people just do because theres no real need to switch to those radiation mons ?
i don't know man actually last zone was supposed to be taken down by full ancient team but people quickly taken them down Big Grin

i am waiting new move system to be done for some more alignment