Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
You can exchange per 100m game gold for 40$ donation
Information 
Alright people i have started this event recently.

Per 100m game gold = 40$ donation (i am not paying you usd but counting you as donated for monster rewards)

So far Char02 replaced 300m gold for 120$ and used already 120$
uTku34 exchanged 700m gold for 280 TL and used 0 (For Turkish players currency is TL)
Dandragoon exchanged 50m gold for 20$ donation and used 20$
Heatshot exchanged 75m for 30 TL donation and used all money
cn123 exchanged 100m gold for 40 TL donation and used 0
ewina_azadi exchanged 50m gold for 20 TL donation and used 0

You can exchange your money now and use your remaining donation anytime you want. You can exchange only during the event. Event will continue for now until i say ended.
Wow, this is a very nice event and another great way of fixing the economy in the game.
(2012-08-04, 01:19 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Wow, this is a very nice event and another great way of fixing the economy in the game.
yes Big Grin
wow...all i need know is to fix my computer first of all... and then... gain 4 times more gold than the most i have ever earned o.0
hahah lol its great anyways though, will the "Donators" Get colors in chat? Tongue
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Great thinking boss!
(2012-08-04, 01:23 AM)Lolzinator Wrote: wow...all i need know is to fix my computer first of all... and then... gain 4 times more gold than the most i have ever earned o.0
hahah lol its great anyways though, will the "Donators" Get colors in chat? Tongue
Well, I don't think they should because they aren't exactly "donating". They're giving up their in-game gold for equivalent of $40 per 100m to fix the economy and prevent inflation.
(2012-08-04, 01:25 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 01:23 AM)Lolzinator Wrote: wow...all i need know is to fix my computer first of all... and then... gain 4 times more gold than the most i have ever earned o.0
Well, I don't think they should because they aren't exactly "donating". They're giving up their in-game gold for equivalent of $40 per 100m to fix the economy and prevent inflation.
True that, It would be cool though, i am sure people would love that^^

this is a great way to fix the economy!

i will decide which mons i will nc/full uv soon, i have to think on this for a bit though since i have a lot of good mons lol
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-08-04, 01:29 AM)Lolzinator Wrote:
ikr, and an increase of chance in becoming a moderator lol XP
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2012-08-04, 01:30 AM)fjkulit Wrote:
Donators don't have increased chanse of becoming a mod.. i thought Furkan desided that, and if you donate, you don't pay to become a mod, you pay to help the game develope, and for free monsters with full uv and perfect nature etc. which is difficult for regular players such as myself to get

WAIT! I think i heard something about you can buy a Mod rank or something.. Maybe my thoughts are all messed up? O.O

OMG why did i spend my 88m!?!?!?!?

Also if i needed 40usd to be csm , does this count?
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
(2012-08-04, 01:32 AM)Lolzinator Wrote:
Donators don't have increased chanse of becoming a mod.. i thought Furkan desided that, and if you donate, you don't pay to become a mod, you pay to help the game develope, and for free monsters with full uv and perfect nature etc. which is difficult for regular players such as myself to get
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Forum-Ranks-FAQ? go here,
read the moderator and super moderator also lead moderator. carefully.
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2012-08-04, 01:38 AM)fjkulit Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 01:32 AM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 01:25 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Well, I don't think they should because they aren't exactly "donating". They're giving up their in-game gold for equivalent of $40 per 100m to fix the economy and prevent inflation.
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Forum-Ranks-FAQ? go here,
read the moderator and super moderator also lead moderator. carefully.
So i was wrong... But still, i doubt this will help, since you donate with in-game gold, which can't really help the development, just the game economy.. or am i wrong again?

i am confused.. is this really a game, or am i imaginating? have i spent my 3 last years sleeping? is there no such thing as MonsterMMORPG, and have there never been any PokemonCraft? ANSWER ME!

thats enough guys,

going to delete some of spam in this thread
i need to get 100 million gold fast i must be really lucky to see this
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
its too bad though that the two people who have more gold then me are inactive lol.

and im ranked 3 in gold now...so yeah thats a lotta gold going to waste...but cant be helped >_>
It be insane if we could give it away n0o0n
420 Blaze it Lol
utku changed 100m more Smile

uTku34 exchanged 650m gold for 260 TL and used 0 (For Turkish players currency is TL)

Since you will be able to spent anytime you want this will benefit you after massive updates and new monsters more Smile
does that mean you can only donate 100m+ ? or you can do 50m for 20$ and 25m for 10$ and 12.5m for 5$ ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-08-04, 11:41 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: does that mean you can only donate 100m+ ? or you can do 50m for 20$ and 25m for 10$ and 12.5m for 5$ ?
since we are trying to fix economy lowest can be 50m
alright good^^ im bad with th gold :3,but im sure i can get 50m^^
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
argh that means i spend 55 million was a waste could have had nearly 80 million now lol
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
You come with great new ideas CeFurkan!Wink
[Image: R25wzDPvpg.gif]

THUNDER MAN!!!
How we donate?
(2012-08-04, 11:21 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: utku changed 100m more Smile

uTku34 exchanged 650m gold for 260 TL and used 0 (For Turkish players currency is TL)

Since you will be able to spent anytime you want this will benefit you after massive updates and new monsters more Smile
so we can decide after update comes too? awesome
(2012-08-04, 03:10 PM)blanaric Wrote: How we donate?

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-How-to-donate

(2012-08-04, 03:19 PM)Guider456 Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 11:21 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: utku changed 100m more Smile

so we can decide after update comes too? awesome

yes
ill sell many monsters in bazaar for helping economy and ill get more reward

7M for emissary monsters. u can buy them. owner name: uTku34
Are you Selling nature changes , full uvs ?
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
(2012-08-04, 05:22 PM)uTku34 Wrote: ill sell many monsters in bazaar for helping economy and ill get more reward

7M for emissary monsters. u can buy them. owner name: uTku34
Some aren't good natured Sad