Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes people i'm back!

I'm going to make tournaments quick, i need some suggestions from you guys. So post you're thinkings and options. The first 4 week are 1 tour at the time, then i make more tours, so everyone has fun then.

Rules:
-Every player pays a x amout of money so there is more money to play for.

Play style:
Only Superior?
Only emisary?-----------------------(I have to look to this things, there was a tour for emissary but that didn't work, i'll think how to to this)
Only Zenith?
hey ya freak welcome back Big Grin

and i actually wanna see some leagues in the game now otherwise something cool lol Tongue
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2013-06-10, 10:47 AM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: hey ya freak welcome back Big Grin

and i actually wanna see some leagues in the game now otherwise something cool lol Tongue

hahaha something cool:p

Uu first, leagues? Knock-out or with 10 players that play all against each other?! Than players can sort in different leagues etc.
yeah everything sounds cool when its fair lol Tongue
(2013-06-10, 12:36 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: yeah everything sounds cool when its fair lol Tongue

Cool!
Welcome back freak ! ^^ What would be the prices of the tournaments ?
This is the signature of Crobbywobby. Nothing more to say.
I think mons or money haha:p de first time it will be money and for final place a monster! I don' no how i make the tour i'm going to think about it!
Welcome back freak!
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
WB Freak
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Welcome, I believe creating a separate account and having everyone who wants to participate in the tourney put say 5mil in (via trade) and then who wins gets all, kinda thing.
Lol needs more thought but its an idea.
[Image: first_sig_for_monstermmorpg_by_fon23-d681htk.png]
(2013-06-10, 10:39 PM)Fon21 Wrote: Welcome, I believe creating a separate account and having everyone who wants to participate in the tourney put say 5mil in (via trade) and then who wins gets all, kinda thing.

taking gold from participants and making tours is not allowed by boss Tongue
(2013-06-11, 03:50 AM)staff vidyasagar Wrote:
(2013-06-10, 10:39 PM)Fon21 Wrote: Welcome, I believe creating a separate account and having everyone who wants to participate in the tourney put say 5mil in (via trade) and then who wins gets all, kinda thing.

taking gold from participants and making tours is not allowed by boss Tongue
fair enough but i dont see why not, it would raise the most funds as a reward.. oh well.
*taking gold from participants for making tournaments is not allowed when you are keeping the gold yourself, I dont think so when included in prize*

Btw, did someone say a league ?!?! :o im in Smile

Welcome back btw freak... allthough i never met u Smile
lol i never mentioned keeping it for one's self, i ment if everyone put X amount on one account and who ever won the tourny would receive the total amount or something similar to that effect. anywho i doubt people will do it since no one trusts each other on here.
I think its a good idea, but is brainstorming so i add the option on the first post. Get money from players and the winner etc gets gold. I'm talk with cerfurkan about that.

Oke guys, next. How we play? A league of a knock out? I can make a league with 6 players, each league has 6 players or something and you play 2 times against each other, so 10 games. Then you get a competition style game. It means this:

MMORPG first division:

division two:

division three:

And think about, a full ancient knock-out tour or something
I was thinking, i had a super great idea!!! I'm going to make a tour where the tour players only can register themselfs, you not know what monsters you can use or not, so everyone starts on the same line, you need good superior, emissary etc.
wb freek Wink
iam on for every tour u make
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
CooooolBig Grin
I like the league idea.