Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster MMORPG Version 7.2.0

=== This update has been prepared between June 13 - August 4 - 2022 ===
[Image: kh13pj4.png]

[Image: kh13pj4.png]

1.0) Faint Monster feature has been added to all battles including ELO PvP battles

1.1) Faint Monster means fainting your currently active Monster in any battle

2.0) How moves cures the user's all status problems game mechanic has been upgraded

2.1) Previously, the moves that have "cures the user's all status problems" feature such as Spider Resilience were curing the following status problems : Bleed, Burn, Confusion, Cringe, Frozen, Paralyze, Poison, Sleep

2.2) From now on (2022-06-29), it will also cure being trapped (the user can not switch) status problem

2.3) Due to this change, to prevent constant switching-out abuse, now you have to wait at least 2 turns before switching out your Monster in PvP battles consecutively (previously it was 1 turn)

2.4) New 2 turns limit is in testing and can be tuned back to 1 turn based on feedback

3.0) One of the most awaited features automatic Monster hunting system added to the game

3.1) To activate this system, just click the new map image at the right side of the navigation panel [Image: auto_hunt_disabled_icon.png]

3.2) The system working mechanism is as follows:

3.3) When the system is activated, it will automatically navigate your character to the nearest Monster appearing area (e.g., grass, water, etc.) and start searching for a Monster

3.4) When a Monster is found, it will try to escape it first

3.5) If you have enabled high-class Monster alert or MonsterDex event missing Monster alert, it will wait until you take manual action

3.6) The system continues to remain active until you logout from the game or disable it

4.0) The anti-botting verification system Google reCAPTCHA will be asked to you now for every 2000 actions instead of 1000

4.1) What is counted as an action? E.g, doing a battle, running away from a Monster, and such

5.0) 2 More options have been added to the control panel : https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Settings.aspx

5.1) Do not show new move learning alert after battles?

5.2) Do not show battle result statistics after battles panel?
That sounds great
I think having a website is a good thing for you, and I'm happy to share my thoughts with everyone because the game is so interesting
this is very informative..thank you so much!

Though you can see charming Call Girl in Ajmer at every nook of the town, it might be slightly embarrassing for asking them to spend a night with you.