Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is going to be a thread

Of what you think should happen early and would help get more players into the game i dont know if there is a thread like this
i personally think v3 is taking too long 

V3 is going to be insane but this game is really bad atm

Idea
_____
Make a start system  earn starts to pvp if u have no starts you must fight trainers in arena to gain one people with most starts will be known good.(its something)
[Image: Obito-Harvey-001.png%3fpsid%3d1?rdrts=66690578]
yes v3 will be insane however there is still time as i am struggling with phd thesis Big Grin

however my phd thesis project will help me to develop my mobile site coding skills so hopefully v3 will be mobile friendly
im waiting in the forums and still will be waiting for it
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
PC gaming is often the most flexible platform for cross-play, allowing gamers to connect with friends who may be playing on consoles or mobile devices. Many games now support cross-platform play, bridging the gap between PC and console ecosystems by website, so players can team up or compete against others regardless of their device. Additionally, with the rise of cloud gaming services like Nvidia GeForce Now and Xbox Cloud Gaming, PC gamers can stream their games on other devices, such as tablets or smartphones, giving them more freedom in where and how they play.
Many of the game’s activities involve sorting, organizing, and solving simple problems, which encourages children to think critically about how to achieve their goals Toca World Crashing. For example, arranging a space or planning an event requires logical sequencing and problem-solving, skills that are transferable to academic subjects such as math and science.