Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Upcoming Beta Version - Latest News
Hello fellow MonsterMMORPG users!

Today, we're announcing the soon release of the (almost full) MonsterMMORPG worldmap. We are about to finish the basic system, which is already working pretty well.

You will have the chance to explore new areas where nobody set the foot on yet. We will release the beta version soon... but we are really looking forward for it to be finished rather soon!

The only thing which has to be finished before we move to the MOST wanted beta version are the maps, which will be completed soon enough!

Code:
CeFurkan says:
Not many things left to move on beta. we are working on maps and after that we will move

We thought we should share the latest news with you all, so people can look forward for the most desired beta version even more! Big Grin

Future Worldmap Official Preview: https://monstermmorpg.deviantart.com/art...-233773931

Note: I've posted this after CeFurkan showed me this and asked me to do so, hope you all enjoy these wonderful news!

MonsterMMorpf Staff Crew
[Image: ngynt3.png]
*squee* I must get into top 100 now!!!!!
Constantly dying yet never dead
Oh no! I wanted another month in alpha Sad
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Thanks for the news.
Me too and Awesome map!I am working on mine but sadly..Nah. Well hunting zone could be added in beta
nice maps love them and cant wait for beta
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Where are my manners Sad

Thank you for this information Rock.
CeFurkan Wrote:
Rock still the best mod.Keeps us in touch with the news all the time. I will have to concentrate now. *inner peace*
yay for beta
boo for canceling my tournament ...if i have too....
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
I'm already in the top 100. Watch, I bet you 1000 gold peices i will be in the top 100 tomorrow morning
CeFurkan Wrote:
sorry i like my gold pieces....>.>
(2011-07-16, 02:09 PM)Rain127 Wrote: Rock still the best mod.Keeps us in touch with the news all the time. I will have to concentrate now. *inner peace*

Thank you for the kind words mate.

I'm glad you all enjoy these news as much as I do! Tongue
I thank CeFurkan and the staff crew for this awsome game. Smile

Please keep up the good work
Mhm so question, once the maps are complete and we move to Beta, what is the next project?
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-07-16, 02:24 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: I thank CeFurkan and the staff crew for this awsome game. Smile

Please keep up the good work

We all have to be thankful to CeFurkan afterall, he's the founder of the game. Big Grin

(2011-07-16, 02:25 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: Mhm so question, once the maps are complete and we move to Beta, what is the next project?

New features for the beta version, there are sooo many things to do mate, much time required for each of them lol.
I meant for helping CeFurkan.

CeFurkan must been working hard.
and the staffs must been working hard helping him Smile
I don't think thanks is enough but thats all i can say right now
Thanks again
Wow I actually cannot wait. Those maps look awesome! Hope I can stay in Top 100. I hope Beta comes out when I am on my 6 week break from school.

Also keep us updated Rock. Yes CeFurkan you are the best! Without you and this game I probably would have died from boredom. And it's only Alpha.
(2011-07-16, 02:31 PM)Jay_lfc Wrote: Wow I actually cannot wait. Those maps look awesome! Hope I can stay in Top 100. I hope Beta comes out when I am on my 6 week break from school.

Also keep us updated Rock. Yes CeFurkan you are the best! Without you and this game I probably would have died from boredom. And it's only Alpha.

>.>
i doubt that
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-07-16, 02:31 PM)Jay_lfc Wrote: Wow I actually cannot wait. Those maps look awesome! Hope I can stay in Top 100. I hope Beta comes out when I am on my 6 week break from school.

Without CeFurkan we would die from boredom, I'm more focused on a community-relation, informing the community, debating, etc but he's the one who we have to be proud of. Smile
(2011-07-16, 02:45 PM)rock gyo Wrote:

Without CeFurkan we would die from boredom, I'm more focused on a community-relation, informing the community, debating, etc but he's the one who we have to be proud of. Smile

The glory may be Cefurkan's but he is not the sole heir of said glory.

A general is nothing without hie captains, captains are nothing without the Enlisted men Smile
CeFurkan Wrote:
a game is nothing unless it has players.....
Thank you for the news.
Wow, great Big Grin
wonder what the final top 100 will look like lol.

Hoping to be in it.
CeFurkan Wrote:
wow awesome thxs 4 info rock
Hmm Will have to start playing again to stay in top 50... Okay and Thanx bunches for the news Rock <3
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
This is good news half the map is done! beta should start in like 1 or 2 weeks :O!
[Image: 28chlsh.png]
Ty rollie for sig!
nice map.beta should be fun
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Ancient Arenas look awesome I might as well try doing my Hunting Zone Maps now I can imitate the tiles.
awesome cant wait for beta