Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tips on Zenith/ Legend Catching
In MonsterMMORPG zeniths/ legends show up just like regular Monsters. With low encounter ranks some new people will get frustrated by catching them, these tips will make catching your first legend slightly easier, step by step. Big Grin
Step 1- be sure you stock up on Items; Ultimate Box, Potions, Revives, Etc.

Step 2- get a monster that's level is higher than the average level in the room your going to find the Legend at.

Step 3- When you get to the room where the Legend is at, find alot of space to walk back-and-forth with.

Step 4- Use the "multi-step count box" in the middle of the arrows and set it to 9. Use only the arrows on the screen to walk, and avoid pressing "R" to run away.

Step 5- Take the time to train a monster while listening to some music.

Step 6- Avoid looking at chat, so just close it at the bottom of the screen ( Its very distracting )

Step 7- Don't think about catching the legend, time will go by SLOWLY.

Step 8- pay CLOSE ATTENTION to the monster your running from, you may accidentally run from a legend! Go at a medium pace.

Thats all i have as far as help goes, if anyone has any other tips to help people please tell ^-^ Hopefully this helps alot of new players. Good Luck~

*Guide made by Ghost
If using guide, give credit please.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
What about speed? You need monsters that have low speed so when you run from a legend/zenith, the legend/zenith will still catch you.
(2011-09-05, 05:54 AM)Deidara Wrote: What about speed? You need monsters that have low speed so when you run from a legend/zenith, the legend/zenith will still catch you.
Thats why i said to get a monster with higher level than other monsters in cave, some new people wont know instantly how speed works.

You're welcome.

(2011-09-05, 05:56 AM)Ghost Wrote:
(2011-09-05, 05:54 AM)Deidara Wrote: What about speed? You need monsters that have low speed so when you run from a legend/zenith, the legend/zenith will still catch you.
Thats why i said to get a monster with higher level than other monsters in cave, some new people wont know instantly how speed works.
But if it's higher level, wouldn't you be running away from them more often?

(2011-09-05, 05:58 AM)Deidara Wrote:

That made no sense. From them you mean the random wild monsters? yes. Thats the point, unless your training.

You're welcome.

(2011-09-05, 06:02 AM)Ghost Wrote:
(2011-09-05, 05:58 AM)Deidara Wrote:

That made no sense. From them you mean the random wild monsters? yes. Thats the point, unless your training.
You make no sense. '-'

If you have a lot of monsters that are a lower level than the zenith/ legend, then you cannot run. trouble is, you might have to fight every battle in the place you run into, so its better to just take your time.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
it works trust me,ive caught 3 engiron and 1 miro by doin these steps
I got myself a Solord doing this ^_^

You're welcome.

You should choose a monster with lower speed than the zenith your looking for. Miroushon can quickly be caught if you bring along a level 60 emissary with 100-150 speed
Constantly dying yet never dead
It's mostly about speed anyway.

1. The speed of your eyes.
2. The speed of the image.
3. The speed of your finger on the "r" button on the keyboard.
4. The speed of your monster(s).
5. It's speed.
(2011-09-07, 08:13 PM)Deidara Wrote: It's mostly about speed anyway.

1. The speed of your eyes.
2. The speed of the image.
3. The speed of your finger on the "r" button on the keyboard.
4. The speed of your monster(s).
5. It's speed.
Thanks Dei i never knew about the "r" button till this post Lmao. You Have Gotten a Rep.
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
i did steps 2,3,5,7,8 and found 2 enigron in like 2 hours >_>
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Oh i was looking for this thread , HMM! Remember to Check the Monsters Catch rate Before going Big Grin it may help
i just do the music part. and other than that i talk in chat too much and *phooey* i still find the monsters i want Big Grin
[Image: Zelda.jpg]"Don't mess with Treason. Team Chrono~Private 1st Class
(2011-09-19, 10:26 PM)Void Wrote: Oh i was looking for this thread , HMM! Remember to Check the Monsters Catch rate Before going :D it may help
Seeing low catch rate is discourageing.

You're welcome.

(2011-09-20, 04:28 AM)Ghost Wrote:
(2011-09-19, 10:26 PM)Void Wrote: Oh i was looking for this thread , HMM! Remember to Check the Monsters Catch rate Before going Big Grin it may help
if it were higher the game will be a total disaster

(2011-09-20, 04:39 AM)Treason Wrote:
(2011-09-20, 04:28 AM)Ghost Wrote:
(2011-09-19, 10:26 PM)Void Wrote: Oh i was looking for this thread , HMM! Remember to Check the Monsters Catch rate Before going Big Grin it may help
if it were higher the game will be a total disaster
i know what im just saying, its best not to see catch rate :l

You're welcome.

aah i see what your trying to say.....(those who cannot see catch rate will not whine about having low possibility's and which will also add confidence and focus on to the player)......its goes on.
Hasn't Anyone notice it says Ledgend on the title? o_O you mean Legend Big Grin
thanks void. ill fix it now
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-09-05, 05:50 AM)Ghost Wrote: In MonsterMMORPG zeniths/ ledgends show up just like regular Monsters. With low encounter ranks some new people will get fustrated by catching them, these tips will make catching your first ledgend slightly easier, step by step. Big Grin
Step 1- be sure you stock up on Items; Ultimate Box, Potions, Revives, Etc.

Step 2- get a monster thats level is higher than the average level in the room your going to find the Ledgend at.

Step 3- When you get to the room where the Ledgend is at, find alot of space to walk back-and-forth with.

Step 4- Use the "multistep count box" in the middle of the arrows and set it to 9. Use only the arrows on the screen to walk, and avoid pressing "R" to run away.

Step 5- Take the time to train a monster while listening to some music.

Step 6- Avoid looking at chat, so just close it at the bottom of the screen ( Its very distracting )

Step 7- Dont think about catching the ledgend, time will go by SLOWLY.

Step 8- pay CLOSE ATTENTION to the monster your running from, you may accidently run from a ledgend! Go at a medium pace.

Thats all i have as far as help goes, if anyone has any other tips to help people please tell ^-^ Hopefully this helps alot of new players. Good Luck~
Lmao Also he has Ledgend in other places such as the 1s i bolded
so people misspell things lol its not as bad as snow
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I type while looking at the ceiling. Lol.

You're welcome.

You need to change now you could use.... one monster higher than everyone's speed..... 5 pretty weak monsters to inflict damage slowly as its easy to catch any monster without a ultimate box if it has miniscule Hp
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
Easy Way is to buy a Ultimate Box ehh?
but if a zenith's reward is 6k and you send 37k on a monster box...... How do you know someone will buiy it for profit?
(2011-09-29, 09:20 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote: but if a zenith's reward is 6k and you send 37k on a monster box...... How do you know someone will buiy it for profit?
Because any zenith can be sold for at least 40 to 50 k.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Hmm your right , but so pose your catching the monster to train it?
Some People really don't know the value of a monster , they just think
a zenith is cool without checking its Uv or Nature.
(2011-09-29, 09:21 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2011-09-29, 09:20 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote: but if a zenith's reward is 6k and you send 37k on a monster box...... How do you know someone will buiy it for profit?

Because any zenith can be sold for at least 40 to 50 k.
Now zeniths are mass caught... they sell for 30k...... and sane ppl wont buy unless they are good....