Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time Traveling away- a Doctor Who Agame/RP
1.I am thy Time Lord and Benefactor.This just so happens to mean that my word in this thread is law.Deal with it.
2.Have fun and do not personally attack another player in an offensive manner that I do not find humorous.
3.Once you have died in the game, you are allowed one post to brag about your exploits that game.
4.No communication about this game is allowed with non-players or players who are dead, even if you yourself are dead. (If you are dead,
you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could while you were alive, unless your role specifically states
otherwise.)
5.Unless you are specifically allowed the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread.
This includes posting content outside of the game thread and linking to it in the game thread.
6.Do not edit your posts. Double posting is fine in its place.
7.I reserve the right to deny anyone from replacing.
8.You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. This
includes any additional PMs I may send to you outside of your initial PM. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM,
nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.).
9.You may not post screenshots of any kind. These will be immediately edited out by the mod.
10.The use of non-English, invisible, hidden, coded, or otherwise intentionally hidden or indecipherable text is strictly prohibited.
(Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. This rule is not meant to disallow breadcrumbing within the visible text of a
message.)
11.You may not quote logs of communication with other players or post them in threads. You are free to paraphrase.
12.Failure to adhere to the rules will result in replacement or modkill based on the moderator's discretion.
13. Please direct any questions you have about the game to me, either with the @mod: command in thread or via PM (if necessary). I will not
answer questions in the public forum related to privately disseminated information.
14.You are required to post every 48 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. An accumulation of too many prods (however much I think
that is) will result in your replacement or a modkill depending on the circumstances. When feasible, I will tell you if I'm considering
replacing/modkilling you if feasible. If you will be inactive for an extended period of time, you must notify me in advance. Unexcused or
particularly long absences may result in your replacement or modkill.
The Laws of time travel apply.(IE, time travel can only change some of history. there are certain fixed events which you are powerless to stop.)
Each character will be a Time Lord of Gallifrey, stranded together on earth.
They will each have one sonic screwdriver, equivalent to the doctors season six(the 2011 season)screwdriver.
Scroll down to the Mark VII version
The group will have one Tardis, controlled by group majority decision.
Each character may regenerate once upon a fatal accident/murder.
Characters require a look of description, job history, and special skills. I'll need to okay them.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
reserved for storyboard post.
reserved for characters/NPCs
Me join
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Please get a character sheet together by thursday, or however fast you can do so and post it here.
thank you for joining. I will run this one if i have to murder everything in this universe to do so.
Name: awe-sum
What else to type 0-0
Characters require a description, job history, and special skills. I'll need to okay them.
Characters require a description, job history, and special skills. I'll need to okay them.
please expound opon these because i am lost.
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
Orbo, this gave me hallucinations@-@
(2012-09-28, 02:29 AM)snowprincess Wrote: Characters require a description, job history, and special skills. I'll need to okay them.

please expound opon these because i am lost.
Description-how your character looks. skin colour, facial hair/lack there of, hair color, ht/wt, etc.
Job history-were you an archeologist? a construction worker? a guard? a senator?
special skills-good with computers? persuading people? solving riddles? that kind of jazz.

(2012-09-29, 01:21 PM)fjkulit Wrote: Orbo, this gave me hallucinations@-@
what do you mean?
Name: jake daniels
Skin color: white (not pale)
Eye color: blue
Hair: blond , layered look
Height: 6"0'

Job history: archaeologist
Who discovers an ancient tome that grants him magic

Special skills: magic, venturing, being cool
>technology based universe

>magic

pfffff
Description- blue t-shirt, semi short black miniskirt, black diamond 3in heels with a
silk black strap, straight naturally strawberry blonde hair normal pulled back
into a ponytail so it doesnt get in the way, gold eyes which are hidden behind
black lennsed silver glasses when around ppl height of 5/4 weight of about 130 almost all muscle though.

job history-police officer (csi to be ecaxt)
special skills-anything that isnt automated or computer related

(sry my computer)
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
snow's good. need at least two more people