Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone! I'd like to introduce everybody to our YouTube channel, it's myself and 4 other guys who run it, we all go to the same college, on the same course (Games Design/Development).

The reason I want to introduce you guys and girls to it, is because after playing this game for as long as I have done, and after getting to know you all, I know that you are a great community and I know that we would be proud to produce videos for you all to enjoy.

So here's the channel : www.youtube.com/user/GameClickHD

If you like what content we have up so far, please feel free to rate, comment, share and subscribe.

It would be awesome to make the channel bigger, maybe even when the time is right and when we have a large enough audience, I could create a MonsterMMORPG video with an ingame giveaway of some sort attached.

Alright everyone, see you around. Good luck hunting, training and whatever else your day brings. Smile

- Ryan/Xbox, TheGameClick
[Image: 5nI4bBx.png?3]
Credits to Prysma 2 for the signature image!
Very interesting Xbox!! Subscribed and everything :) watched the PokeMMO video, was quite interesting. Now you should do a MonsterMMORPG video featuring the one and only... Almighty PupK9!!! You should do it!!! >_<
Resident noob
I thought this was an actual game with clicking....
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(2013-12-20, 12:58 AM)ch17175 Wrote: I thought this was an actual game with clicking....

Glad I'm not alone xD
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2013-12-20, 06:44 AM)SkyRock Wrote:
(2013-12-20, 12:58 AM)ch17175 Wrote: I thought this was an actual game with clicking....

Glad I'm not alone xD

Wait ? It's not ? 

Awh.
Haha >.< you guys...
[Image: 5nI4bBx.png?3]
Credits to Prysma 2 for the signature image!
roui reply to this message here.