Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Great Destruction - Idea Collecting.
Primary Notes :
1. There will be a pokemon version of this, please don't make one.
2. There is no introduction in the first few paragraphs.. I'll take you through a memory (flashback) in the middle of the action.

3. The idea came from a story in a literature book and was viewed as a movie then into our monsters. (The story is called The Waters of Babylon. It had "The Great Fire" which destroyed us all by something we brought upon ourselves sort of. Our world is gone and there have been survivors. Read the story on your own time, no more questions about it lol)

4. I'll be taking ideas in the idea thread for this.
5. I am not making chapters of this. It's just going to be 1 big story.
6. I will try and put a future-to-past theme into this. Like, the story moves from the future into the past before the major event.

7. It is not an exploring story like getting all the gym badges. This is a destruction to the world of monsters that takes place in the future.

Alright guys, help me with your ideas.

What I need :
1. Character names. At least 3 per person. Some names will not be used.
2. I need 1 evil person. No teams.

3. The 3 characters are the main characters. They need 1 main monster which is their partner. You can give them all 6 monsters if you want. Please note which monster is the partner of which character.

4. The main characters cannot have legends. They cannot have a full team of zeniths. They can only have 1 zenith, 1 starter, and let the rest be superior, regular, or emissary.

5. The evil character can have up to 2 legends, 1 zenith (+ a duplicate), 1 Starter, the rest are emissary, superior, or regular. You don't have to have legends, zeniths, or starters. The evil person can also have some monsters in their own storage.

6. The evil character must have a secret base, I want your idea where it should be. Underground, undersea, space, or in the sky.

It will be an awesome story Big Grin

I got the idea today and I'm glad I'm putting it down since I tend to forget all my ideas =_= So, I would like some of our community's ideas to be put into this. Not everyone's ideas will be taken, sorry.

Also, please give a biology of your characters. Give them a personality, their favorite monsters, or anything. Their appearance is not really important. Don't make them noob.. Like Ash. Give them a partner like.. How I made Aero's partner (in my other mmo fanfic) a Fightengu.

This story is an action based story and could be scary lol depends on how I put it.

We should liven up our fanfiction section with some good ideas. Thx everyone ^_^ I'm only writing it, not taking credit for everything. Also, do not use your own username as a character please.

I will have a credits list updated in this thread once all ideas are taken. It will be something like..

"Character credit goes to bla bla. The character that was used was bla bla and his partner bla bla."

I'm going to have fun with this and I hope everyone else does too.
An Example :

Characters :

1. Jasmine - Beautiful, strong hearted, and very intelligent. She can adapt to different situations quickly and is quite skilled in monster information. She has leader features.

Her #1 Partner : Generaffe
Team : Generaffe, Vladepes, Brutone, and Whispon.

2. Jaedon - Physically strong, battling expert when it comes to monsters, and a little crazy. He's great when it comes to desperate situations, he will not sacrifice his friends unless it's for a legit plan.

His #1 Partner : Hydevil
Team : Hydevil, Sahareon, Wiskcicle, Scarishar, and Dangover.

3. Adriana - Great with teamwork, a neutral person, and a strategist. She can formulate different kinds of plans for different kinds of situations. Her reaction time is very fast and she is great in hand-to-hand combat. When it comes to monsters, her personality will change and she will do anything to assist any monster.

Her #1 Partner : Cheshirbel
Team : Cheshirbel, Engiron, Ruenz, Extreece, and Wizote.

Evil Character :

Idea 1 : Corbett - Cunning, greedy, crazy, very intelligent, rich, and arrogant. He can form elaborate plans that will only benefit him. Cannot be trusted (obviously) but can gain people's trust easily. Corbett thinks money can get everything and whenever he tries to get something he wants but cannot, he'll grow angry and try to take it by force. He strongly believes in his own powers and uses his monsters terribly. His monsters do not receive respect but now they are emotionless drones.

His #1 Partner : Alaclipse
Team : Alaclipse, Socilec, Jekyllight, Hydevil, Chimernue, Teslectric.
Storage : Stellack, Barnacold, Titanife, Titanice, Torchomp, Terrarth, Tyranone, Terrarth, Socilec, Barkel, Titanine, Hydragon, Nesspark, Vladepes, Ahouizouth, Tyranoir, and Badgearth.

Secret Base can be located in the ocean near the Bermuda Triangle.
[Image: FlygonSig.png]
~reserving~
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
you did socilec twice lol
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2011-11-19, 05:08 PM)Guider456 Wrote: you did socilec twice lol
You can have a choice of your evil character having either 1 zenith or 2 zenith. If he wants to have 2 zenith, they have to be a duplicate of 1 zenith.

Example : Socilec + a duplicate = having 2 Socilec

Also, I'm going to update the thing about evil people.
oh ok lol
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Bumped for some ideas. I don't wanna use my own ideas e.e

Raith-Tips: How are you going to show character progression when you're starting at a point where the characters already have strong Monsters? Are they going to lose them somehow, then mature and develop, and finally get them back?

The conventional way to progress those kinds of characters is to strip them of what they rely on the most, which causes a change in attitude.

EDIT: And I can't stress this enough: stop being lazy with your creativity; laziness is inversely proportional to good writing! If your reply to this is anything like "I'll be lazy if I want!" then you were doomed from the start and I'll expend no further effort to help. Why help a sloth when you could put that energy to better use?
[Image: GgcM.png]
(2011-11-19, 05:06 PM)xCyndaGIRx Wrote: An Example :

Characters :

1. Jasmine - Beautiful, strong hearted, and very intelligent. She can adapt to different situations quickly and is quite skilled in monster information. She has leader features.

Her #1 Partner : Generaffe
Team : Generaffe, Vladepes, Brutone, and Whispon.

2. Jaedon - Physically strong, battling expert when it comes to monsters, and a little crazy. He's great when it comes to desperate situations, he will not sacrifice his friends unless it's for a legit plan.

His #1 Partner : Hydevil
Team : Hydevil, Sahareon, Wiskcicle, Scarishar, and Dangover.

3. Adriana - Great with teamwork, a neutral person, and a strategist. She can formulate different kinds of plans for different kinds of situations. Her reaction time is very fast and she is great in hand-to-hand combat. When it comes to monsters, her personality will change and she will do anything to assist any monster.

Her #1 Partner : Cheshirbel
Team : Cheshirbel, Engiron, Ruenz, Extreece, and Wizote.

Evil Character :

Idea 1 : Corbett - Cunning, greedy, crazy, very intelligent, rich, and arrogant. He can form elaborate plans that will only benefit him. Cannot be trusted (obviously) but can gain people's trust easily. Corbett thinks money can get everything and whenever he tries to get something he wants but cannot, he'll grow angry and try to take it by force. He strongly believes in his own powers and uses his monsters terribly. His monsters do not receive respect but now they are emotionless drones.

His #1 Partner : Alaclipse
Team : Alaclipse, Socilec, Jekyllight, Hydevil, Chimernue, Teslectric.
Storage : Stellack, Barnacold, Titanife, Titanice, Torchomp, Terrarth, Tyranone, Terrarth, Socilec, Barkel, Titanine, Hydragon, Nesspark, Vladepes, Ahouizouth, Tyranoir, and Badgearth.

Secret Base can be located in the ocean near the Bermuda Triangle.
These are my ideas =_=

(2011-12-05, 11:59 AM)Raith Wrote: Raith-Tips: How are you going to show character progression when you're starting at a point where the characters already have strong Monsters? Are they going to lose them somehow, then mature and develop, and finally get them back?
Depends on who made the character.
Quote:The conventional way to progress those kinds of characters is to strip them of what they rely on the most, which causes a change in attitude.
Story isn't even made yet =.=

Quote:EDIT: And I can't stress this enough: stop being lazy with your creativity; laziness is inversely proportional to good writing! If your reply to this is anything like "I'll be lazy if I want!" then you were doomed from the start and I'll expend no further effort to help. Why help a sloth when you could put that energy to better use?

Unnecessary.

My creativity was already posted.