Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Official Forums » FAQ » The EXP Bonus Amounts Given To The Lower Level Monsters
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The EXP Bonus Amounts Given To The Lower Level Monsters
If your Monster level is:

1-10 (10 included) range : +400%

11-25 (25 included) range : +300%

26-35 (35 included) range : +200%

36-49 (49 included) range : +100%

Gets extra EXP Bonus from wild Monster and NPC Battles
would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.
I wanna know more about this because this is really informative!
The game is also known by many other names, such as T-Rex Runner, Chrome Dino, and Dino Run.
lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warm regards! I needed this game because I'm now going through a moment in my life where I want to change everything.
mapquest
This seems like a really informative topic, so I'd like more information!
I am really impressed with your article. The information you share will be an important document for me to learn more about this topic. Suika game
That sounds like a unique leveling system! The extra EXP bonuses based on Monster level ranges add an interesting twist to the usual backpack battles experience gains. It seems like it encourages engaging with a variety of opponents across different difficulty levels.
I am really impressed with your article. The information you share will be an important document for me to learn more about this topic. fnf
The bonus xp caps at +10 levels. +20 enemies will give more than +10 but the bonus on top of it all won't increase. Basically go as high as whatever you can consistently kill at the same rate as +10.
I participated in a lot of battles to Palworld Breeding Calculator gain more EXP
A test grade calculator helps you find your current average score in a course based on completed assignments up to the current point in the semester.
Yes, thank you for your article