Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's the lethal joke character. <3
I actually played both brawl and melee just today after not having played them in awhile. My mains on Melee was Kid Link/Young Link, Zelda/Sheik, Samus, Mewtwo or Dr.Mario as my fourth. Jigglypuff or Kirby or Marth or Roy as my fifth. On brawl my mains are Zelda/Sheik, Samus/Zero suit Samus, Snake, Pit.

Brawl did have my least favorite version of Link which was toon link because he didn't fell like he fit in plus he was to cartoon like. Plus they had to many characters with a tank for a special. Pokemon trainer was all most as bad of joke as Jiggly puff in brawl. They also took out Mewtwo.

I can't wait for the next Super Smash bros for the Wii U and 3DS.
yea,havent played brawl really :/
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I like the mechanics in Melee better than the other two. It allowed for more intense and skillful play especially with SHFFL-cancel and player specific mechanics like nes's Yoyo hitbox and things like that. My best player would have to be Peach and then my second best would be a tie between Docter Mario or Link
Link FTW.
I also mained Zelda/Sheik for a while there, and did some mew2/G&W work as well.
i'm the best at using lucario and sonic
Special Attack COFFEE TABLE FLIP!!!- Lord death
I shall not be defeated by toilet paper-Death the kid
FOOLS!- Excalibur
Pumpkin Pump-Pumpkin- BLAIR!!!

I love anime 

Fairy tail
Soul Eater
Fullmetal Alchemist
i am unbeatable when i use golden sonic... for some reason none of my friends have beaten me yet, even though i really suck at the game
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
you just need to practice that's all
FOOLS!- Excalibur

I love anime 

Fairy tail
Soul Eater
Fullmetal Alchemist
i don't need more practice, i suck at the game because my friends don't allow me to use Golden Sonic.. the few times they do, i win.. i suck with every character except G. Sonic and Dark Link
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
oh sorry
FOOLS!- Excalibur

I love anime 

Fairy tail
Soul Eater
Fullmetal Alchemist
Then practice. Simple as dat.
My main on melee is mewtwo and my four mains on brawl are meta knight <3 lucario <3 Kirby <3 and king dedede =3 I'm surprisingly good with king dedede even tho he's super slow I'm usually not good with super slow characters :3
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
sonic is that guy on brawl. im undefeated with sonic mario or dark toon link
Signature Shop
My older sis can pass intense mode on ANYTHING with TOON LINK 0.0 she is HORRIFYING when she plays as toon link you do not I repeat DO NOT want to fight her when she's toon link 0.0
Small words FTW 8D
my best character in melee is samus (funny enough) im quite scary with heavy characters and mid-weight characters in brawl my best are bowser and samus both are my scout fighters and mains
hello people of the light and fellow darksiders shall the darkness protect you!

[Image: blackwayve_sig_by_seviper3-d5cijum.jpg]
when my lil sis plays as meta knight im like no please be some other character you know you are super terrible with my meta knight please dont play as him you are ruining his baws reputation Sad
Small words FTW 8D
kirbby is my best character then sonic
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
kirby is totally awesome Big Grin
kirby will suck up sonic Big Grin
Big Grin
your right sonicpuff is awesome
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
Well I'm getting better with all of the characters in Brawl except for Mario,Peach,Bowser,Luigi,Yoshi,Donkey Kong,Diddy Kong,Marth,and Snake. All of the rest,I'm pretty good with them. Still need to master some stuff though~
Small words FTW 8D
main something besides mk. we all know he's broken and the urc banned him anyways lol
(2012-11-23, 01:02 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: Well I'm getting better with all of the characters in Brawl except for Mario,Peach,Bowser,Luigi,Yoshi,Donkey Kong,Diddy Kong,Marth,and Snake. All of the rest,I'm pretty good with them. Still need to master some stuff though~
my thoughts on this after reading I'm getting better with all of the characters in Brawl except for......well now i know that you play as pit what is wrong with you, wait your play as warrio, and mk to something is most definitly wrong with you.
Steven Morrissey
Completely forgot about some people that I'm not good with. Here's the rest of the people that I just can't work with:
Wario,Pit (sorta),Captain Olimar (I don't want those Pikmin to die ;-Wink,Wolf, Mr Game and Watch (I'm a complete failure with him), and... wait I think that's all .-.
Some people say MK isn't banned anymore and some people say he's still banned,I just don't know what to believe anymore.
My new main is... Ike apparently '-'
Small words FTW 8D
meta knight stays banned, and now ur just a failure
Steven Morrissey
Ok :3
Small words FTW 8D
MK=/= unbanned lol. urc rules are still in effect afaik.
Mk is so cheap if you know his moveset. All you need to do is his aerials, his F and Dtilt, Dsmash, Tornado and Shuttle Loop and gimp a lot offstage.

Ike is awesome, Falco is, Link is, Falcon is and Marth is. Because they're my mains in brawl. Melee? Falcon. Owns. All.