Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Team Slots - Several slots to save team formations, for instance a hunting team, PvP team, regular team, superior team. Maybe like five to ten slots. 

Favorite places to fly - a way to "bookmark" places we frequently fly.

Quicker access to popular things like attractive player and fly

Show nicknames we give our monsters

Return Flight - Fly back to the last place we were at.

A slightly modified version of amnesia pill. An item that just wipes a particular stat, like just only HP.
This would be more viable for someone creating a monster with TPs split into 3 areas instead of 2.
[Image: nova2.png]
That's some very nice ideas....+1
Also, maybe a date system of some sort for the bazaar. Things like sort by newest, times listed, since some are from inactive players. 

This is a minor detail, but in the shop there's

Filter By Location :
All - Bag - Store - Bazaar - Trade

Store is a little misleading. It should probably be storage
+1 support lets combine our threads we have some similar ideas Big Grin
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Good...
I approve Smile
I've noticed some monsters in the shop aren't TP'd correctly and removing each single category would be quite inconvenient. So, as a solution, how about a complete TP wiping item. Maybe something like

"Monster Amnesia Pill" - Reset all tp on selected monster
(2013-11-16, 12:51 AM)shoukosumeragi Wrote: I've noticed some monsters in the shop aren't TP'd correctly and removing each single category would be quite inconvenient. So, as a solution, how about a complete TP wiping item. Maybe something like

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-All-TP-to-Zero

I suggested this, cefurkan has approved it, this Item will come when V3 launches.
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2013-11-16, 12:54 AM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2013-11-16, 12:51 AM)shoukosumeragi Wrote: I've noticed some monsters in the shop aren't TP'd correctly and removing each single category would be quite inconvenient. So, as a solution, how about a complete TP wiping item. Maybe something like

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-All-TP-to-Zero

I suggested this, cefurkan has approved it, this Item will come when V3 launches.

Great! Now a slightly modified version of that. An item that just wipes a particular stat, like just only HP.

This one might actually be more viable for someone creating a monster with TPs split into 3 areas instead of 2.
im loving these ideas
I like them all although some are just conveniences Tongue Then again, things which let people be more lazy are generally the best received lol

Support
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
(2013-11-27, 02:00 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: I like them all although some are just conveniences Tongue Then again, things which let people be more lazy are generally the best received lol

Support

Another game I play, which I remember started as a small company, actually goes around looking for these types of conveniences. They refer to it as "Quality of Life". Company is quite well now. Feels like pretty much everything is based around customer satisfaction.

Also to elaborate on the bookmark idea, I find myself flying back to the same place after healing, so a "return to previous place" option for fly.
Pills that would auto TP 200 stats. Split them up - Red = 200 Def an Sp Def  Blue = 200 Hp an 200 Def, etc etc.. Might be a pain. I don't know, but it sounds good in my head.
Hot keying items like Fly, attractive player, ram has been suggested and apparently will be implemented in v3

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-H...Preferance
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
[Image: 2ppzlnp.jpg]
with 18 monster types it would be difficult to try and remember monster type effectiveness, even if the monster type grid were modified so that it was a simple rock / paper /scissors model (each monster type vulnerable to one type and strong against one type)

the complexity of the game could be simplified if there was a way to see monster v monster type match-ups without having to look up the 18 x 18 monster type grid. it would easiest for the game player if this outcome grid popped up when hovering over an opponent after selecting your monster. if a popup window is too much work a simple 18 icon column should appear between your monster & the foe monster that shows the battle effectiveness for the 18 possible types your monster could face (not as accurate as the hover method since foe monster may have two different monster types). to make this 18 icon column more useful the monster type(s) of the foe should be highlighted & the net battle effectiveness calculated under the 18 icon column (multiply the effectiveness of both types together to get this number)
we could have Spirits (each one tp'ing one or two different stats) and a balanced spirit for 133 tps for each....:/
Fusion: Combine two monsters into one taking the preferred attributes, UV stats, natures, but training would be cleared. The two monsters would be lost and it would cost like 100m to fuse ancients, 10m for legendary, and 2m for zeniths. Something along those lines.
(2013-11-27, 02:00 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: I like them all although some are just conveniences Tongue

Convenience is one of the best possible things you can put in a game.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack