Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slims Monster Drawings
Photo 
OK i made this thread to house all my monster drawings from here on out so i dont have to keep making new threads. Dont be afraid to tell me what you think and leave a comment. Also if you have idea request you can PM me only. This thread is for the stuff ive already drawn so if you have a request pm it. Who knows, if i draw it might get the attention of an art designer who may take it up for real. And of course ill give credit where credit is do... unless otherwise stated all drawings here are my original ideas.

ENJOY Big Grin

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My first drawing it a zenith Bug type, Since we have so few bug types that are zenith/legendary/ancient i thought i'd give it a try. Thought there were no strong bugs did you?

Well that was before you laid eyes on the Mighty KILLIPEDE.

[Image: 41acdadc.jpg]

This drawing has already garnered support from multiple people and drew the attention of the art Designer Henrie.
Praise goes to Henrie for taking on my vision and turning it into a masterpiece:

[Image: 0296a501.png]

Yikes, Imagine if this thing crossed Misty's path from the original Pokemon series xDDD

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Next drawing of mine is also a bug type, we really dont have many pvp usable bugs. I envision it as a two stage giant worm chain in the emmissary category.

Also, i envision this monster as a bug/ground type which btw we dont have a single monster of that type in the game!!! a burrowing worm, bug/ground makes sense

The first stage monster is called Ringworm:

[Image: 5c89eab8.jpg]

The next stage monster is much larger, beefed up and has some hardened earth material armour on its body.

[Image: 31798875.jpg]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, enough bugs right. Everybody loves dragons, So heres basically a straight dragon type i have drawn. I call him Dragoon:

[Image: c5d2564d.jpg]

LOL, ran out of space for his legs, oh well, i made it so you could see one at least.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright heres my latest drawing that hasnt been up yet except for a brief few minutes.
I envision this as a three stage monster chain, emmissary level and straight dark type. These Monsters are litterally coming from the shadows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlSO, i envision these monster's bodies to be almost pitch black with glowing eyes but I thought if i colored them black you wouldnt get to see as much detail so just imagine them pitch black.
Coloring them black is something an art designer would have to do if they decided to take idea on.

This first stage monster is called Shadog:

[Image: 6bb982ae.jpg]

The second stage monster is called Shadoom:

[Image: 102485ed.jpg]

Im a little dissapointed in the third stage mosnter. Its a little to plain for me so if an art designer took it on id want them to make the third stage monster to be much scarier and menacing and evil. Right now i actually like the second stage the best. Love the seconds head Big Grin

As it is the third stage monster is called Shadevil:
PS. sorry its sideways, im to lazy to do the process over again to get it right Tongue

[Image: 57fa6238.jpg]

OK, cmon, monsters aside, the concept here, evolving from the shadows, is pretty sweet.

MORE TO COME SOON!!
(2012-08-29, 02:45 AM)SlimJimForHim Wrote:

i am not even going to say what it looks like this monster is doing >.>
i love the killapede though :3
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-08-29, 05:54 AM)Lolzinator Wrote:

not just that one.. the one above it XD
gahhhhh my mind!! >.> so wrong
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
shadoom looks like it is wearing very tight spandex lol

on topic: the killapede just owns
(2012-08-29, 08:46 AM)Kamenashi Wrote:

[Image: 501b5ca62c27bjpg.png]

(2012-08-29, 02:45 AM)SlimJimForHim Wrote: [Image: 57fa6238.jpg]

Our minds are bad and we should feel bad lol.
I think the armored worm would be better off eyeless.
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-08-29, 08:58 AM)Rock127 Wrote:
(2012-08-29, 02:45 AM)SlimJimForHim Wrote: [Image: 57fa6238.jpg]

omg... i was not thinking like that... i meant, you know, like, what you do when you are on the toilet lol >.<

Our minds are bad and we should feel bad lol.
I think the armored worm would be better off eyeless.
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
All those drawings are amazing except the Shadow monsters.
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
I really like that insect one, and the re-made version of it by art Designer Henrie is epic.
There are some reaaly good designs here (even if you could use some drawing practice). I love the blue dragon !
would you let me try drawing these? :O I would repost them on here to show if you let me