Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Monster MMORPG » Introductions and Farewells » Slightly Personal Announcement (Which Relates Still to Redone Monsters) EDIT/ UPDATE
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slightly Personal Announcement (Which Relates Still to Redone Monsters) EDIT/ UPDATE
Sad 
EDIT As much as I'd like to say I have time, I don't still atm BUT I would like to say that I'm more of just on hiatus atm. I may be able to get around to a few pics off and on (i'm currently trying to get some pics done for a group on DA before I can do things over here), but again it may be awhile before i can get around to artwork again. But I know it totally sounded like I was leaving for good. This is why you don't let me around a computer while i'm upset |'D

As it turns out, I am going to be really, really busy here. I have to pack for college, pack for a trip, find a apartment that's a quite a ways away, get my drivers license and find a car in /3 weeks/. Then I will be in Europe for a month where I will quite literally not have a computer to work on anyways. Once I get home from that I have to finish packing, move into my apartment and then start college at the beginning of September. The college i'm going to is not only freakishly expensive (aka you better work hard and not fail or it's going to be really, really bad), but I apparently will be working pretty much 6 days a week on about 5 hours or sleep, possibly with no summer break.
What does this mean for over here?
I have no clue if i'll be able to do new monsters, or soon. If I am able to do them, it will be sporadically. Knowing me I have the terrible tendency to do side stuff while I should be doing work, but for the most part I don't think i'm going to be able to do many if any. I apologize for this, and hope that I'll still be able to find the time to work on this game (as well as ... well, anything not school related).
I will, at very least, try to keep dropping by. If i'm never able to do any more artwork, i'd like to thank all of you now for being so great and thank you for liking my art. I appreciate it.
[Image: GolurkSig.png] Sig by SparrowHawk. Go check his sigs out.
I am sure everyone will understand, gonna miss not seeing you on regularly
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Good Luck,hope you achieve everything you've planned.
(2012-06-23, 11:01 PM)garbagekeeper Wrote: As it turns out, I am going to be really, really busy here. I have to pack for college, pack for a trip, find a apartment that's a quite a ways away, get my drivers license and find a car in /3 weeks/. Then I will be in Europe for a month where I will quite literally not have a computer to work on anyways. Once I get home from that I have to finish packing, move into my apartment and then start college at the beginning of September. The college i'm going to is not only freakishly expensive (aka you better work hard and not fail or it's going to be really, really bad), but I apparently will be working pretty much 6 days a week on about 5 hours or sleep, possibly with no summer break.
I have no clue if i'll be able to do new monsters, or soon. If I am able to do them, it will be sporadically. Knowing me I have the terrible tendency to do side stuff while I should be doing work, but for the most part I don't think i'm going to be able to do many if any. I apologize for this, and hope that I'll still be able to find the time to work on this game (as well as ... well, anything not school related).
I will, at very least, try to keep dropping by. If i'm never able to do any more artwork, i'd like to thank all of you now for being so great and thank you for liking my art. I appreciate it.
I thought Cefurkan payed the art designers real money for their work...? Perhaps I was wrong there.

Anyway, Farewell to you.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2012-06-23, 11:11 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2012-06-23, 11:01 PM)garbagekeeper Wrote: As it turns out, I am going to be really, really busy here. I have to pack for college, pack for a trip, find a apartment that's a quite a ways away, get my drivers license and find a car in /3 weeks/. Then I will be in Europe for a month where I will quite literally not have a computer to work on anyways. Once I get home from that I have to finish packing, move into my apartment and then start college at the beginning of September. The college i'm going to is not only freakishly expensive (aka you better work hard and not fail or it's going to be really, really bad), but I apparently will be working pretty much 6 days a week on about 5 hours or sleep, possibly with no summer break.
I thought Cefurkan payed the art designers real money for their work...? Perhaps I was wrong there.

Anyway, Farewell to you.
He does. I just literally do not have time right now. I've got college coming up and time isn't going to permit me to work as much as I used to, if at all.
Well hope it gose well for you gk Big Grin
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
Thanks for everything. Smile
^^Thanks for this signature to SparrowHawk^^
[Image: ArceusHeatshot.png]
Game Assistant-Turkish Forum Lead Moderator

Bye gk Big Grin hope you get back soon
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Bye GK! Good luck! Smile
[Image: 1z69xds.jpg]
If you want a signature like this, I can make you one by ordering in this thread: http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Mu...First-Time
(2012-06-23, 11:23 PM)garbagekeeper Wrote:
(2012-06-23, 11:11 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:

Anyway, Farewell to you.
He does. I just literally do not have time right now. I've got college coming up and time isn't going to permit me to work as much as I used to, if at all.
Ah, I see I see, and its just not what you need to make a living off of, so that is where the other job comes in. I have always heart artists have it rough. Best of luck to you.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
good luck in everything gk
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Im gonna miss you :'( thanks GK for the amazing artwork...
thanks for all you have done Gk, hope you succeed in you'r future! you'r monsters are awesome, so again, Thanks! Big Grin<3
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Gk Sad
You go Gurrlll
good gk ill miss you Sad
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Good luck with stuff 0-0
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
we'll miss you gk Sad

you are truly a wonderful artist especially when it comes to making monsters/fakemon
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
EDIT As much as I'd like to say I have time, I don't still atm BUT I would like to say that I'm more of just on hiatus atm. I may be able to get around to a few pics off and on (i'm currently trying to get some pics done for a group on DA before I can do things over here), but again it may be awhile before i can get around to artwork again. But I know it totally sounded like I was leaving for good. This is why you don't let me around a computer while i'm upset |'D
We love ya girl, and I'll stalk your DA as per the usual while you sort through the fun mess you're in. <3